Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Best episode so far! (Page 2)

-Seby- Goldie
-Seby-
-Seby-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naam-ada-likhna

Suhani is finally getting clever, first with Rags and now with Menka. Like I said you don't learn until you fall on your a**. Hopefully, Suhani learns about Soumya, so called love your Yuvraj and instead of leaving the house she fights back.

Yeah, I hope Suhani will find out the truth soon. But I don't want Suhani stay in that house even after finding out the truth coz I don't want to see, that four evil insulting Suhani. I think, it will be very difficult for her to accept that her three dear people cheated her. If she leaves that house, Yuvraj will understand her value. Then only he can realize what was Suhani for him.

Edited by 9733Seby9733 - 01 January 2015 at 11:55am

-Seby- Goldie
-Seby-
-Seby-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

ya me to i just loved the episode from yuvi using the shirt and acting all perfect which was adorable to saurabh and anuj being so sweet and wanting her to do some shirts for him which was just adorable. and than lol rakhi and her mom lol they such greedy cows lol i liked that part when when lata  semi fainted that was so funny. bt it gave me a terrible vibe they just gona cause more and more trouble for krishna and somu. and that suhani and menka scene lol omg poor menka she is such a dizzy girl bt i kind of felt bad for her when she realised what happened to her. bt suhani was cold this is very, very bad for her dad, yuvraj and her somu coz what menka did isnt even remotely half as bad as what they did to her and she gave menka such a cold dead pan look. i feel sorry for the losers who messed with her. great episode to start the new yr 

Yeah, I think lol is your identity lol. Why are you feeling sorry for that Menka? Even if she hasn't brain, she is really cunning. I hope, one day we can see Soumya with a horror look. Agree with you its a good start in this new year and I got a reply from Rajshri today. So I am very happy today.
clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Agreed, the best part was that Suhani stood up for herself. How these eyes have longed to see that. LOL
It showed that if she knows that somebody is out to get her, she will not turn the other cheek. Good to see. I hope this practical Suhani survives throughout this ordeal. I want her to have the same attitude towards"Somu"  and Yuvraj too. Hope she doesn't let people push her around and also gives it back to Dadi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012

-Seby- Goldie
-Seby-
-Seby-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

I missed the beginning of the epi so I didn't see Yuvraj and his shirt. But he looked pretty happy in yesterday's precap, so I'll watch the beginning later.

The part about Menka was very funny. Maybe the writers are reading this forum and allowed Suhani to use her brain. What could be better than a lead beginning to recognize her enemies? She knows Rags isn't trustworthy and now she knows about Menka too. Today she proved it. She will be on her guard from now on, I hope.

Also, I liked how Yuvraj introduced Suhani to his buddies and called her their bhabhi...my wife, Suhani.

Yeah, the writers reading our forum. I also requested Sharad sir for reading our posts here. Yeah, Suhani starts to realize their evils plans, but I am waiting for the day she realize her best friend's motive. 
And finally, Yuvraj introduced Suhani as his wife., it was the best part of today's episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012yanks28

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9733Seby9733

Originally posted by sandiab

ya me to i just loved the episode from yuvi using the shirt and acting all perfect which was adorable to saurabh and anuj being so sweet and wanting her to do some shirts for him which was just adorable. and than lol rakhi and her mom lol they such greedy cows lol i liked that part when when lata  semi fainted that was so funny. bt it gave me a terrible vibe they just gona cause more and more trouble for krishna and somu. and that suhani and menka scene lol omg poor menka she is such a dizzy girl bt i kind of felt bad for her when she realised what happened to her. bt suhani was cold this is very, very bad for her dad, yuvraj and her somu coz what menka did isnt even remotely half as bad as what they did to her and she gave menka such a cold dead pan look. i feel sorry for the losers who messed with her. great episode to start the new yr 

Yeah, I think lol is your identity lol. Why are you feeling sorry for that Menka? Even if she hasn't brain, she is really cunning. I hope, one day we can see Soumya with a horror look. Agree with you its a good start in this new year and I got a reply from Rajshri today. So I am very happy today.
menka is kind of adorable and she looked so hurt that suhani swapped the bowls lol i know its quite illogical bt i love my villians expect for the fairy princess. and really wasn't somu given us horror looks like all the time lol  her face is awful she needs to get plastic surgery or something to deal with her fungly face. and omg she did thats awesome she is such a sweetheart what did she say. i dnt know why bt i can msg the directors of my fav shows and tell them how i feel bt i just cnt do it with my fav stars i just get shy writing them a msg and go brain dead lol
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
truthfully the episode was a bit dull today most likely because I had higher expectations after the pre cap.. although overall it was an acceptable episode.. it was good to see both Yuvraj and Suhani gradually growing as individuals..

It was finally good to see Suhani learn from her past mistakes she understands the consequences of trusting the likes of Menka and Rags.. it's good to see her slow but steady character growth.. she is gradually coming out of her shell where in her mind others are just like her.. her innocence remains yet there is a level of experience and understanding added to the mixture.. enjoyed the confrontation between her and Menka..

Yuvraj has many faults as we all know..lol but I liked the ease with which he introduced his wife to his friends the confidence with which he placed the burden of the arrangements in her hands aware she was capable.. agreed he comes across childish/selfish at times..  but I could not help  but smile at the subtle softening of his featrues as he saw her walking towards him or the way he said she's my wife different from the man who would run a mile to get away from her.. no indifference or embarrassment portrayed today..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012sandiab

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
i loved how yuvi laughed at menka LOL...i always feel its sahil l;aughing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012

Go to top