India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Best episode so far!

-Seby- Goldie
-Seby-
-Seby-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I enjoyed today's episode a lot. I always wanted more Yuvani scenes, even though it has less Yuvani, I liked it so much. I couldn't control my laugh when I watch Menka's hair. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Bineeshqwerty012ANGELshwetaclarityDelusionalMeshanakyasharanyanks28rbb1

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
I liked the episode too. The start to the episode was really awesome. And Jeez I am so delighted for Suhani using her brains for the first time. Clever trick changing those bowls. As they say, What you sow, so shall you reap. I was really surprised at Menka's reaction. I mean after all this plotting that girl still had the guts to question Suhani and hold her responsible. How stupid she can get! all in all a good episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012yanks28rbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Sounds like a great episode can't wait to watch it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Seby-

naam-ada-likhna Senior Member
naam-ada-likhna
naam-ada-likhna

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Suhani is finally getting clever, first with Rags and now with Menka. Like I said you don't learn until you fall on your a**. Hopefully, Suhani learns about Soumya, so called love your Yuvraj and instead of leaving the house she fights back.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012-Seby-

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
ya me to i just loved the episode from yuvi using the shirt and acting all perfect which was adorable to saurabh and anuj being so sweet and wanting her to do some shirts for him which was just adorable. and than lol rakhi and her mom lol they such greedy cows lol i liked that part when when lata  semi fainted that was so funny. bt it gave me a terrible vibe they just gona cause more and more trouble for krishna and somu. and that suhani and menka scene lol omg poor menka she is such a dizzy girl bt i kind of felt bad for her when she realised what happened to her. bt suhani was cold this is very, very bad for her dad, yuvraj and her somu coz what menka did isnt even remotely half as bad as what they did to her and she gave menka such a cold dead pan look. i feel sorry for the losers who messed with her. great episode to start the new yr 

qwerty012yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I missed the beginning of the epi so I didn't see Yuvraj and his shirt. But he looked pretty happy in yesterday's precap, so I'll watch the beginning later.

The part about Menka was very funny. Maybe the writers are reading this forum and allowed Suhani to use her brain. What could be better than a lead beginning to recognize her enemies? She knows Rags isn't trustworthy and now she knows about Menka too. Today she proved it. She will be on her guard from now on, I hope.

Also, I liked how Yuvraj introduced Suhani to his buddies and called her their bhabhi...my wife, Suhani.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915qwerty012sandiab

-Seby- Goldie
-Seby-
-Seby-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

Sounds like a great episode can't wait to watch it
Yeah, don't miss it.
-Seby- Goldie
-Seby-
-Seby-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DelusionalMe

I liked the episode too. The start to the episode was really awesome. And Jeez I am so delighted for Suhani using her brains for the first time. Clever trick changing those bowls. As they say, What you sow, so shall you reap. I was really surprised at Menka's reaction. I mean after all this plotting that girl still had the guts to question Suhani and hold her responsible. How stupid she can get! all in all a good episode.
Yeah, Suhani started using her brain. Now she is aware of Rags and Menka. Menka is the stupid and funny villain I have ever seen. I hope, Suhani will find out her real friend's truth too in near future.

qwerty012clarity

Go to top