ISHRA OS: OUR FIRST MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY

Posted: 9 years ago
hello yhmians. first of all a very happy and prosperious new year to all of you. withthis first day of 2015, i am again here with my piece of imagination on ishra, actually i was inspired by a beutiful romantic song.  so here is my os. i hope u all guys liked it

she was still laid in her husband's arm. her head was on his bare chest and his hands were securaly wrapped around her waist. he was in deep slumber after their long passionate night  and she was still recalling the beautiful moment which they shared together. she was feeling complete today. she finally became mrs raman kumar bhalla in all true senses. a small beautiful smile came on her pink swallon lips while recalling the incidents that was started before 2 days at their home
                         2 DAYS AGO, @ BHALLA MANSAION

she was arranging her cupboard when she heard mummji's voice from downstairs
'oye ishita puttar, chette chette neeche aa. mujhe ek impartant announcement karni hai. dekh raman bhiu office se aa gya hai.'
on hearing her mother-in-law voice she came downstairs-
'kya hua mummyji? aap kya btaana chahati  ho?'
'oye rukh jaa. phle romi,simmi aur rinki nu toh aane de. aree manhooso, jldi jldi aao na.'
and soon all the bhalla family gathered in drawing room
'aree maa ab toh boldo, kya padosiyo ko bhi bulaana hai??'
'haan haan bol rhi hun, toh sun, tujhe yaad hai toh chal btaa li do din baat kya hai??
'do din baad... woh mummy... woh...'
'dekha bhallaji, mainu pata tha ki yeh dono gadhe bhool jaaenge, are gadho do din baad tuhaari shaadi ki saalgirah hai.'
'maa!!!!! toh kya aapne yeh btaane ke liye bulaaya tha?'

'oye nhi gadhe, maine aur bhallaji ne decade kiya hai ki tum dono kl hi goa jaa rhe ho, aponi anniversary mannane. yeh lo tumhaari kl ki flight ki tickets. kl dopahr ki flight hai.'

'hn puttar ji, waise bhi tum dono ka dubai katrip bhi cancel hi gya tha, isliye tum dono 3 din ke liye goa chale jaao, apna honeymon+anniversary mana aao.' and ith this mr and mrs bhalla gave their orders to ishra.

'parrr maa aise achanak kaise?'

'haan mummyj, aise sab jldi jldi mein kaise hoga? aur ruhi kaise rahegi hmaare bina?'

'oye khotti, tere aane se phle bhi ruhi rhti hi thi na, tu toh bas taiyaari kar aur simmi tu iski helapo kar de.'

soon the prepratiions became started for ishra honeymoon cum aniversary. mrs bhalla,vandu and simmi were giving tiops to ishita while romi,mihirr and bala giving advics to raman. soon the time flew off and by next evening they were at their resort's room. raman was still doing his work on laptop while ishita was unpacking their luggage.

'kitne acche hai na sab. hmari anniversary ke liye hume itni door..., goa bhej diya. kal humaari anniversary hai, pta nhi yeh raman kal kya plan karenge? dekho toh inko ghar par toh bada romance sjoojta hai inko sabke saamne aur yahn pe ghuse hai laptop par😡. inse koi kaam sahi waqt poar kyn nhi hota hai??'

she was still thinking when she heard his voice,

'ishita main mere client se milne jaa rhaa hun. woh yahi goa main rhte hai. ytahn oar aae haiu toh socha ki unse bhi mll lun. tum plz mere kapde nikal dogi?'

'kya???? raman seriously, hum honeymoon par aae hai yahn toh kam se kam kaam chod do yaar.'

'ishita... dekho ab aaya hun toh kaam kar hi leta hun na, tum kapode nikaalo main fresh hoke aata hun, with this he wnt towards bathroom.

ishita's temper rised on its higher level and she again started to show her anger on clothes. she was still cursing her raavan kumar when she heard his voice from washroon

'aree madraasan, tumhe kapode nikaalne ko bola thaa naa ki bnaane ko. ab jaldi do na kapde.'

on hearing this, ishita's temprature also rose and she yelled at raman

' aapne kya mujhe apni maid samajh rakha hai???? jo baad baad par apne orders jhaadte rehte ho??? aapne mujhse shaadi hi kyn ki haan? jabki  aapka poora din toh office aur clients ke saath nikal jaata hai. aapko ek kaam karna chahiye tha, meri bajaaae office se hi shaadi kar lete na.'

'aree aree madraasan, kapode nahi dene toh mat do kam se kam mera dimaag toh mat sadaao, waise bhi aaj mujhe bohot important kaam hai, samjhi😡'

'mujhpe mat chilaao raavan kumaar, jaao aap, aapko jahn jaana hai jaao aur kal apni anniversary bhi apone clients aur files ke saath hi manaana, samjhe!!! aur yeh lo apne kapde😡😡😡😡. and with this she stromed out from their room.

'maine maa ko mpehle hi kaha tha ki isss madraasan ka phle mental cheakup karwa lena, phir shaadi karwaana, ab dekho mujhe bhugatnaa pad raha hai😡.

and with this raman also went to met his clientss. Ishita's  rest of the evening went to cursing to raman. she evevn didn't took dinner. @ night, around 11: 40 pm

' dekho iss aadmi ko, 20 minutes baad humaari anniversary hai aur yeh abhitak clients ke saath hai. maine socha tha ki hum kuch romantic time saath mei n bitaaenge bt yahn😭😭😭😭, main bhi faaltu hi itnaa sochti hun.  mere tears ki sachmuch mein koi value nhi hai and with this she slept.

NEXT MORNING @ RESORT

ishita slowly opened her eyes because of sunlight. she slowly callled 'RAMAN' but didn't got any response. she searches him here and there but he was no where in room

'kaisa sada aadmi hai yeh murgun!!!! iss aadmi mein itni cutsee bhi nhi hai ki woh aake mujhe manaae, mujhe kya kare jaake apone clients ke saath romance😡😡, main bhi baath nhi karne waali" and she went towards washroom.

after sometime, ishita came from washroom, in a beautiful red suit with wet hairs. she went towards their room, when she saw a packet,wrapped beautifully. a note was also stuck with it-

good morning my love and happy marriage
                       anniversary. i know jkr, ki tum mujhse gussa
                       ho, but kya karun,surprise hai na,isliye tumse
                       door hun. abhi thodi der mein parlour se two
                       assistant aaenge, tum yeh dress pehnke ready
                       ho jaao. my heart is carving to see you in this
                       dress. come soon jaan. miss you a lot😊😊😊😊
                                                   tumhaara raavan kumaar

ishita's cheeks turn red due to blush. she immediately opened packet, it was a beautiful white wedding gown, with a beautiful diamond neklace and earrings. she was still admiring the dress when the assistents came to help her. soon the assistents helped her and she get ready for her husband. her long hairs were opened and beauticians curled them from front. she applied less makeup but they kohled her eyed, she applied pink lipstick, she was looking like a princess, who was just came on earth only for her princess. the beautisians also praising her, she was still blushing 😳😳 when driver said that a car came to pick mrs bhalla sended by mr raman bhalla. soon ishita sat in car and drove towards next surprise. she was continuously calliung ramaqn, but he is not receiving her phone.

'kya raman, phone uthaao na. phle toh mujhse ladaai ki, ab phone bhi nahi uthaate ho.' she continuslly tring his phone, when her phone beeped with a message-

aree meri jaan, apna khoon  mat jalaao
                     main jaanta hun, ki tum kyn phone kar
                     rahi ho, but thoda sa aur ruk jaao, jaldi
                     hi tum mere pass hogi. missing you jaan
                                    COME SOON.

'hey bhagwan,kitna suspense??? ab toh mujhe rukna hi hoga.' after half and hour, she reached to a deserted place.

'mam, hum pahunch gye'

'haan. thank you bhiya.' and she came out from car and began to . search raman. she is about to call him, when to small girls csme to her and said

'aunty chalo,uncle aapka wait kar rahe honge.'

'par beta,uncle hain kahan?

'aap chalo toh sahi aunty.' with this, two small girls dragged her and after some time she reached infront of a big church. and at a entrance,raman was waiting for her. he was dressed in a black and white tux. when she reached at the entrance, raman forwarded his hand and said, 'chale jhansi ki rani,' with this they slowly headed inside the church. that was the ancient church situated in old goa. the church was beautifully decorated with white curtains and flowers. ishita held a bunch of flowers in her one hand and locked her other hand with raman. soon the wedding rituals were started.

'so,miss ishita will you really except raman bhalla as your husband with all your heart?'

'yes, i will.'

'mr raman, would you really except miss ishita as your wife'

'yes,i will''

'so u both are as a husband wife now'. both looked at each
other and smiled. soon they exchanged rings and al the guests showered flowers on them.while returning from chruch

'oh toh isliye aap mujhse ladd rhe the kal,hun? mujhe btaa nhi skte the?"

'btaa deta toh surprise rehta kya pagal  madrasan?'

'surprise kaisa laga?'

"'aapke jaisa'

'matlab?'

'khoobsoorat. thankyou raman, for making our anniversary so special😭'

'aree madraasan, abhi aansoon bacha ke rakho, surporise abhi toh baaki hai😉'
                          soon they reached to hotel,there was a beautiful lunch which was organised by raman only two of them. it was a beautiful romantic lunch which was just two of them. after lunch they went at beach for walk, they walked their till night, with hands in hands. they both shared there lots of memories of childhood. so the night came and the time of real surprise came. while returning to hotel raman said 'so ishita r u ready for the surprise.'

'ab konsa surprise?'

'abhi toh real surprise baaki hai jaan' he wispered slowly in her ears and closed her eyed with hius poalm and led her towards their suit. soon they entered the room and raman removed his palms and wispered in her ears ' open your eyes ishita'

ishita slowly opened her eyes and saw the room, that was beautifully decoreated with white and red flowersand scented candles. she was completely overwhelmed with his gesture. her eyes welled up in tears

'raman,yeh...'

'shhh, tum woh 3 shabd mujhse sunna chahati thi na, toh suno, ishita I LOVE YOU so much,from bottom  of my heart,would you lyk to live with me forever?'

her eyes welled up with tears and she said, 'I LOVE YOU TOO RAMAN'

raman slowly wiped her tears and both looked at each other and smiled. soon he kissed her forehead gently, then her cheeks and slowly reached at her lips and kissed her, after sometime she also respoinded him and soon gentleness turned into passionate moments. soon there clothes were at flor, and both were entangled, wrapped in sheets and they made love with each other.

ishita again smiled recalling their memories and kissed his chest gently, a drop of tear fell on raman's chest and he woke up

'kya hua ishita? are u okey?  tum ro kyon rhi ho?

'kuch nhi raman, thank you for completing me, for loving me for..'

'shh... chup yaar. tumhe nhi lagta ki aaj ki raat mein thank u bolne ke alaawa bohot kuch ho sakta hai

'matlab??'

'main btaata hun, and he again claimed her lips and made love with her to make their anniversary memorable.

PS: finally i completed with ths. i hope u guys like it.  waiting for your reviews. hapoy new year again                

this long update is for whom, who always asked me for long updates. enjoy guys
Loved it .. IshRa church wedding 😳
just loved it...
awesome os  👏👏👏

happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow... awesome update...
liked that bhallas sending them to
 HM+ Anniversary celebration...
IshRa church wedding was perfect...

just loved it...

Its so romantic..😳😳
Beautifully written !!👏
Loved it.
Awesome os
Thanks

Only 1 wrd yar... 
superbbb...
love it 2 d core...
in d shw also i wish dey remarrid
awesome os
it was too good
his surprised n their simple yet beautiful confession was so sweet
Oye hoye!!' that was so cute!! Loved it :)