Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

BB to apologise to Upen's family (Page 6)

Jasjit18 Senior Member
Jasjit18
Jasjit18

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shru77

agreed... he shud have been thrown in Garbage bin instead

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHABA OH DAMNNN!!!!!!ROFL !ROFL !ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

landoflululemn

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadOwhat

Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by Harish111

Whats with this hallabaloo about Upen being evicted in a coffin? I didn't think much of it- Coffin connotes the ending of one life and beginning of another (if you believe in such notions). 
I liked the whole Eerie set up  :D  

So are you saying Sushants funeral statement wasn't objectionable .Tongue...or the rules of the game are different for GautamLOL

Wait, wait, wait!!!!

So there is no difference in wishing death for someone, wanting to attend his funeral and

someone acting in a coffin just like Undertaker and many celebrities have done multiple times. 

The second is obviously stunt and acting. Just like Salman wearing a pilot suit. Seriously do people even think what they are typing?

Clearly not- Their fingers type faster then their minds processing the discussion LOL

Lol...welcome to Gautipur Wink

Where Gautam is always rightLOL ...Logic Gaya tel lagane

You guys are right ...few random words qualify as thought...and thought are worse than symbolic action.

Very well thought and typedThumbs Up...seriously

And Sha you have a great rationale ...I am in awe...LOL

Lol  madowhat - I did respond to your sushant statement wala point in more then few words. I can copy paste again if you'd like Smile 

No worries group me under Gautipur - Gauti bhakt, Gauti whatever you can come up with But I am only running obvious logics and opinion which would be the same for any other HM if exact same situation were to arise. 

Edited by sha1 - 01 January 2015 at 9:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.bSri-RWreckLass

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:26am | IP Logged
That graveyard drama was reallly ...

hippopotamus

Harish111 Goldie
Harish111
Harish111

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Whats with this hallabaloo about Upen being evicted in a coffin? I didn't think much of it- Coffin connotes the ending of one life and beginning of another (if you believe in such notions). 

So are you saying Sushants funeral statement wasn't objectionable .Tongue...or the rules of the game are different for GautamLOL

Wait, wait, wait!!!!

So there is no difference in wishing death for someone, wanting to attend his funeral and

someone acting in a coffin just like Undertaker and many celebrities have done multiple times. 

The second is obviously stunt and acting. Just like Salman wearing a pilot suit. Seriously do people even think what they are typing?

Clearly not- Their fingers type faster then their minds processing the discussion LOL

You guys are right ...few random words qualify as thought...and thought are worse than symbolic action.

Again, this has nothing to do with Gautam. In movies, serials, reality show WWE, coffin is just used to add atmosphere. It has been used multiple times. It is just acting. If you actually saw the episode today, it was tastefully done and nothing as portrayed here. This is nothing like discussing actual funeral of a living person. This is acting and showmanship, creating an atmosphere.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaSree.bsha1Sri-R

Jagex-PK Senior Member
Jagex-PK
Jagex-PK

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shru77

agreed... he shud have been thrown in Garbage bin instead

Bwahahah (Y) So called shuperishtaar Upain got more than he deserved, coffin is still better then what he really deserved *Garbage bin* WinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyasha1

landoflululemn Groupbie
landoflululemn
landoflululemn

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Wait, wait, wait!!!!

Again, this has nothing to do with Gautam. In movies, serials, reality show WWE, coffin is just used to add atmosphere. It has been used multiple times. It is just acting. If you actually saw the episode today, it was tastefully done and nothing as portrayed here. This is nothing like discussing actual funeral of a living person. This is acting and showmanship, creating an atmosphere.
wht stupidity...its a reality show they can do whtever they want...have some perspective

Love-u-all

Harish111 Goldie
Harish111
Harish111

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by landoflululemn

Wait, wait, wait!!!!

wht stupidity...its a reality show they can do whtever they want...have some perspective

I don't know which part of my post you are replying to. But if you are saying coffin drama, then you are agreeing to what I said. It is a reality show, they build atmosphere

However, two people discussing attending funeral of someone else goes beyond TV, they were discussing his actual death

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyasha1

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by landoflululemn

Wait, wait, wait!!!!

I don't know which part of my post you are replying to. But if you are saying coffin drama, then you are agreeing to what I said. It is a reality show, they build atmosphere

However, two people discussing attending funeral of someone else goes beyond TV, they were discussing his actual death

I agree two complete different things -  log smajhte nahi hai - Too sensitive

syasya

Go to top