Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

BB to apologise to Upen's family (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Upen was one to always threaten people - so this elimination was fit for him or Tanna. 
BUT on new years.. it's not something nice for the family to watch. 
I sincerely agree with one of the comments above he shud have been thrown in a garbage bin. 
If it was a halloween elimination then yah this wud be fitting. BUT coffin on new years.. kind of unethical.

I don't care for Upen..  but yah his family won't have liked it. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Sri-RhippopotamusKJasoosChulbulP-MariaMars--PinaColada-Mahek_No1

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadOwhat

Originally posted by sha1

Whats with this hallabaloo about Upen being evicted in a coffin? I didn't think much of it- Coffin connotes the ending of one life and beginning of another (if you believe in such notions). 
I liked the whole Eerie set up  :D  

So are you saying Sushants funeral statement wasn't objectionable .Tongue...or the rules of the game are different for GautamLOL

Nope not saying that- zameen asmaan ka fark hai in dono cheezo mein- I know you know that too but for the heck of argument your flipping it.

Ek toh yeh ek setup that aesthetically in the show - happened last time too  in season with (phaasi ka scene) with the black kappda over the head and board opening up evicted member falling in the hole. serious? implying death? YUP! Nothing new!  Plus this "thing" that your equating to Sushants comment is much ambiguous than what was done to Gautam (targeted  hateful comment/thoughts) here only Upen was not targeted to be put in the coffin every HM went in to a coffin with him. Moreover this whole thing was figurative not connoting an actual death of someone.  

What Sushant did was make and intentful comment about someones actual death and funeral out of pure hatred. Moreover though it was funny with his chamiya laughing along. That has no comparison to this whatsoever. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mollyteenasyasya

Sri-R IF-Rockerz
Sri-R
Sri-R

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hummingbird

With the disgusting manner in which Upen has been evicted BB should apologise to his family. I am no Upen fan and actually find some of his actions annoying but that in no way justifies the sadism shown by BB creative team. It should be reported to broadcast ministry. SHAME!!!

People with normal frame of mind would think the way you do.Clap

But this year I guess the Host, some contestant & BB team are playing a game called ...who is the sickest.

Btw some audience will actually find this sick act entertaining ...takes all kind to make the worldWink

OuchCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PinaColada-WreckLass

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by sha1

Whats with this hallabaloo about Upen being evicted in a coffin? I didn't think much of it- Coffin connotes the ending of one life and beginning of another (if you believe in such notions). 
I liked the whole Eerie set up  :D  

So are you saying Sushants funeral statement wasn't objectionable .Tongue...or the rules of the game are different for GautamLOL

LOLLOL

As much as I hate Upen and was looking forward to his bezitti wala eviction I did not like the fact is was in a coffin, not just him but the other contestants were also placed inside coffins Ouch

My opinion people are just nit picking - if BB had done anything else- people would have cried about that too and if they didn't find anything then his eviction would have been made and issue- Ke shonali kyu nahi gayi etc etc. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

syasya

trouble_006 Goldie
trouble_006
trouble_006

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shru77

agreed... he shud have been thrown in Garbage bin instead

ROFL

hilarious comment...totally agree with uROFLROFLROFL

Edited by trouble_006 - 01 January 2015 at 7:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyasha1Mahek_No1

ForYourEyesOnly IF-Sizzlerz
ForYourEyesOnly
ForYourEyesOnly

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged

EpicLOL
WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by So-Sweet

Originally posted by hummingbird

With the disgusting manner in which Upen has been evicted BB should apologise to his family. I am no Upen fan and actually find some of his actions annoying but that in no way justifies the sadism shown by BB creative team. It should be reported to broadcast ministry. SHAME!!!

People with normal frame of mind would think the way you do.Clap

But this year I guess the Host, some contestant & BB team are playing a game called ...who is the sickest.

Btw some audience will actually find this sick act entertaining ...takes all kind to make the worldWink

OuchCry

Lets cry togetherCry
sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trouble_006

ROFL

LOL i wish- Magar then people would have objected and said- Yeh kya tha- BB ko Ministry of waste management se maafi maangni chahiye.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyatrouble_006Sri-RWreckLass-PinaColada-

Go to top