Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

BB to apologise to Upen's family (Page 10)

Desdemona Senior Member
Desdemona
Desdemona

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Let us see how Upen will react for his treatment in the house.We saw how he was bullied and being insulted for no reason. I am not surprised if Tanna who became close to Upen will be evicted. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hippopotamus

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
is this the first time it happened in BB???? why apologize? 
vitriolic Goldie
vitriolic
vitriolic

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
 I think it was BB's last ditch attempt to make upen see the funny side of things.

enigmatic_zephy

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I dislike Upen, but I thought evicting someone by taking them out in a coffin was pretty offensive and disgusting.
The whole season the creatives have disappointed and they still continue to do so.  Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hippopotamusMadOwhat.Amrita

Yashikha16 Goldie
Yashikha16
Yashikha16

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hummingbird

With the disgusting manner in which Upen has been evicted BB should apologise to his family. I am no Upen fan and actually find some of his actions annoying but that in no way justifies the sadism shown by BB creative team. It should be reported to broadcast ministry. SHAME!!!

Sorry to disagree on this but if the HMs themselves weren't in disagreement, then why should we protest??

ya, i do admit that it was wrong to do so, in coffins... could have stick to the plane format and put them in suitcases or fragile boxes, like Jallad's 1... but coffins really??
MadOwhat IF-Sizzlerz
MadOwhat
MadOwhat

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harish111

Originally posted by MadOwhat

Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by Harish111

Originally posted by MadOwhat

Originally posted by sha1

Whats with this hallabaloo about Upen being evicted in a coffin? I didn't think much of it- Coffin connotes the ending of one life and beginning of another (if you believe in such notions). 
I liked the whole Eerie set up  :D  

So are you saying Sushants funeral statement wasn't objectionable .Tongue...or the rules of the game are different for GautamLOL

Wait, wait, wait!!!!

So there is no difference in wishing death for someone, wanting to attend his funeral and

someone acting in a coffin just like Undertaker and many celebrities have done multiple times. 

The second is obviously stunt and acting. Just like Salman wearing a pilot suit. Seriously do people even think what they are typing?

Clearly not- Their fingers type faster then their minds processing the discussion LOL

Lol...welcome to Gautipur Wink

Where Gautam is always rightLOL ...Logic Gaya tel lagane

You guys are right ...few random words qualify as thought...and thought are worse than symbolic action.

Very well thought and typedThumbs Up...seriously

And Sha you have a great rationale ...I am in awe...LOL

Again, this has nothing to do with Gautam. In movies, serials, reality show WWE, coffin is just used to add atmosphere. It has been used multiple times. It is just acting. If you actually saw the episode today, it was tastefully done and nothing as portrayed here. This is nothing like discussing actual funeral of a living person. This is acting and showmanship, creating an atmosphere.

Graveyard was tastefully done ...wow...you deserve 32 to pe ki salami for that ...guess they should organized the Di and GG date in this tasteful set...right??...wasted opportunityOuch

P.s - Btw I have a question ...have you ever tried a grey keyboard??...just curiousApprove
9tanki IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MadOwhat IF-Sizzlerz
MadOwhat
MadOwhat

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -allizwell-

Irrespective of the concept of the midnight eviction... Y a coffin and such an insensitive concept???Deadthe creatives r running short of ideas is evident. ...possibly end of the BB seasons is obvious now...Sleepy

PRECISELY !!Dead

The hypersensitive me LOL...has earlier denounced the burning and shredding of photos too Dead...if one doesn't find these antics bordering on sickness ...blame it on my sensitivity.Wink

Desdemona

Go to top