Bigg Boss 8

BB to apologise to Upen's family - Page 4

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sha1

I wish Upen felt that too before getting into a coffin like an idiot- If you all think its SO demeaning then are you saying Upen has no brain to think of this similarly too? Cuz if yes then I understand ke BB ko asia nahi karna chahiya tha- Ke ek dimaakhi bimaar insaan ko Deameaning and demoralizing tarah se coffin mai dalke legaye.  

You guys are showing as if zabardasti mooh bandy karke, chloroform sungake BB ne unke jaankari ke bina unhe coffin mai daala. Upen was aware what he was doing and agreed to step inside a coffin and if Upen had no problem getting into the coffin himself then why this hullabaloo by people. Beats me! 

You totally misunderstood my post.

I am protesting the demeaning act and BB's creativity antics.. Not what Upen or four others did or their state of  mind at the stroke of a new year minute, when they all  jumped into coffins with chains to obey bigg boss.

Inside BB house for over hundered days into isolation  and binded by contracts to obey Bigg Boss limits their choices..

It should have been the job of the creatives to keep in mind that for X amount of money they do not own someone to be treated like that, human dignity is above any form of  entertainment where living beings were thrown into coffins with chains.

If you could have a little empathy may help 

Edited by Love-u-all - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
superstar upen is not the only 1
this  happen in other seasons as well 
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahahahahaha... πŸ˜†
ROFL!!! πŸ˜†

To the TM I have only one thing to say... Move on!!!! πŸ˜†
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MadOwhat

So are you saying Sushants funeral statement wasn't objectionable .πŸ˜›...or the rules of the game are different for GautamπŸ˜†

Wait, wait, wait!!!!

So there is no difference in wishing death for someone, wanting to attend his funeral and

someone acting in a coffin just like Undertaker and many celebrities have done multiple times. 

The second is obviously stunt and acting. Just like Salman wearing a pilot suit.

*Please do not get personal while discussing. -BB8 DT.

Edited by BubblyR - 9 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Love-u-all

You totally misunderstood my post.

I am protesting the demeaning act and BB's creativity antics.. Not what Upen or four others did or their state of  mind at the stroke of a new year minute, when they all  jumped into coffins with chains to obey bigg boss.

Inside BB house for over hundered days into isolation  and binded by contracts to obey Bigg Boss limits their choices..

It should have been the job of the creatives to keep in mind that for X amount of money they do not own someone to be treated like that, human dignity is above any form of  entertainment where living beings were thrown into coffins with chains.

If you could have a little empathy may help 

I didn't miss your point at all - You have a problem with BB creative team that they did something SO demeaning and not being empathetic and that they should apologize etc 

I feel some people are being overtly sensitive about this thats all- My logic is simple, If the people who had to transpire through the situation didn't make a fuss about this why are we? They weren't forcefully thrown into the coffin - if it was as demeaning as some audience members think - then at-least one of them would have objected. Its not like they didn't know ke one of them will be evicted in this manner. 

I guess some of us are just a little too sensitive? 

Edited by sha1 - 9 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Shru77

agreed... he shud have been thrown in Garbage bin instead

why so much hater dear ? its only a realty show and everyone is playing a game only 
BiggBoss to apologise means they are ready to apologise. Should be BiggBoss should apologise. Anyway with how Upen accused of playing games and making up lies to say during the task means even BigBoss doesn't give a flying fudge for Upen anymore hence bid him a royal farewell for the London ka boxer and his funeral director friend.
WreckLass thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheRowdiest

why so much hater dear ? its only a realty show and everyone is playing a game only 

Wow🀣
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sha1

Clearly not- Their fingers type faster then their minds processing the discussion πŸ˜†

Lol...welcome to Gautipur πŸ˜‰

Where Gautam is always rightπŸ˜† ...Logic Gaya tel lagane

You guys are right ...few random words qualify as thought...and thought are worse than symbolic action.

Very well thought and typedπŸ‘πŸΌ...seriously

And Sha you have a great rationale ...I am in awe...πŸ˜†
Jasjit18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shru77

agreed... he shud have been thrown in Garbage bin instead

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHABA OH DAMNNN!!!!!!🀣 !🀣 !🀣