Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FINDING LOVE season 1 (Chapter 6-9 pg 4) (Page 4)

moonlight3094 Goldie
moonlight3094
moonlight3094

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:40am | IP Logged
that was incredible...
superb story.. I just love it.. :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanyu_Aggarwal

Sanyu_Aggarwal Senior Member
Sanyu_Aggarwal
Sanyu_Aggarwal

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Chapter 6
I sat there wiping my tears constantly & still trying to digest the truth. But I knew I wouldn't be able to handle myself.
Just then I saw Aryan entering. He sat down & hugged me. I saw him removing my shawl & I slapped him.
"I was just-"
"Shut up! I m not that type of girl!" I screamed.
"But what about our relationship?" He asked.
"Oh ya I don't love you & I wanted to tell you this. Just because I considered you as a good friend of mine, and trusted you doesn't mean I was hinting or something. Would you turn into a gay if u had a guy best friend? No right? Now don't show me your face again & get lost." I shouted.
"Whatever bitch! Such a s**t you are! Go work in a bar or something!" He made faces & left.
I cried to the fullest. I lost everything today. I thought how foolish I was to trust these 2 in my life! None was worth it.
I decided to get fully immersed in my carrier & work. I topped in the next term & did a few dance performances at bigger stage. I made sure that I never faced Aryan or Aarav. So 3 months were completely normal for me. I heard that Aliza broke up with Aarav. But as if it effected me.
It was all fine. Though now I had a hectic schedule and hardly got time to sit and talk with Preeti. I knew she missed me. But I had to keep myself occupied so that I don't mess things in my head & start crying again.
As usual I went for a walk that day & I met a guy of my age. He looked pretty good & he helped with my injured leg. He seemed sweet & later he told me he was an organiser of events & he would b glad if I could help over. I wanted to keep this friendship for my carrier. He gave me a formal hug & left.
I had went to his office to meet him. He wanted to take a photo shoot of me. I was all excited. He said the park would b just the perfect place. I said ok. Make up artists got me a beautiful dress & did a wonderful job on my face.
Sid showed me the poses & he was teaching me how to give a perfect posture. I saw Aarav coming & hitting him when he touched my face to tilt it to right side.
I knew what he was up to. I took pulled him aside.
"What's wrong? Mind your business mr." I screamed!
He forcefully kissed me. I pushed him.
"I missed you. U look very pretty in this get up." He came near & cupped my face.
"Stop it" I said pushing him again.
He leaned forward. He pinned me to the wall.
"Do you love me?" I asked. He stepped back & started leaving.
"Please tell the truth! Please!" I screamed at the highest peak of my voice, holding his collar. Tears rolling down my face. He stood there numb without uttering a word. I went on my knees.
"Aarav don't do this to me! U know I love you that doesn't mean u have the right to play with my feelings."
He sat down with me. Held my hand, looked into my eyes-"Will you be forever mine?"
I hugged him tightly.
This was the best day of my life.

Precap: Aarav's accident...
"Do you remember me?" I asked Aarav...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KRISHAJADAVvidhichaudhuryThriller123

Sanyu_Aggarwal
Sanyu_Aggarwal

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Chapter 7
Everything was going good! Aarav was behaving extremely sweeter than I thought. He would wake up early & without getting up from his bed, would call me to wake me up at the same time. Of course it irritated me at times but he always told me he needs to hear my voice early in the morning because I sounded way sweeter than chirping of birds. We would hv tea together & would wave each other good bye after that to catch-up our lectures. There wasn't even 1 day when I missed my lunch/dinner with him. We would go for a walk in evening & discuss about various topic. It was all going well. Sometimes we kissed, sometimes hugged & PDA was something we ignored but still people knew we were dating. I loved to spend time with him. He made me feel special. Though we fought several times on several topics, he would come, hold his ears & say sorry in the cutest way possible & I forgave him immediately! We planned for watching a movie on Saturday after my dance classes. He was coming to pick me up.
I purposely wore a blue sleeveless shirt & jeans as I knew he loved me in this outfit. He was crossing the road gawking at me & I blushed. I saw a car coming & crashing him in front of my eyes & it was as if someone has stabbed me. I ran over there & saw blood flowing out of his skull. I sat next to him & all he said was he loves me. I couldn't handle it & I fainted.
I found myself in hospital bed & the first thing that came into my head was-Aarav. I asked the nurse & headed towards his room.
I saw him on the hospital bed.
I held his hand.
"Aarav wake up I need u,I want u. I love you. Please don't leave me. Please."
I started crying heavily.
Doctor came & told me to relax as he was out of danger. He said he would like to see me in his cabin. I entered.
"Miss Shekhawat, your boyfriend has come across a memory loss. A kind of memory where some parts has been omitted out from his life. I don't even know if at all he remembers you. But to be honest don't stress too much to make him remember things. It would b quite stressful. I hope you can understand."
I understood very well. I knew this had to happen to me. When finally I found the one I wanted to be with, he also forgot me. This was life. And this time I had handle it carefully. I entered his room when he became conscious.
"Hello. I m Ananya."
"Oh hi. May I know who are you to me?" He asked confusingly.
I knew it's going to be hard. But I had to be strong.
"I m from ur college. U'll be discharged soon & I'll take u to ur hostel room."
"Oh that's fine. I'll ho myself. Anyway thanx for ur help."
"My pleasure." I tried to hide my tears & started leaving.
"What's your name btw?" He asked curiously.
"Ananya" I said & left.
I went straight to Sid. I knew he was busy with his gf but this was freaking important than a date. As soon as I called he left the place to meet me.
"What happened Anu?" He asked panicking.
Sid had become a close friend of mine. Things I would not like to tell to Aarav or if I had a fight with Aarav, Sid was one friend I would like to speak to.
"He lost his memory."
"Oh c'mon Anu don't tell me you are those kind of girls who expects their bfs to remember stupid dates." He said making a face.
I grabbed his collar, looked into his eyes intensely & in a deep tone said- "I m damn serious. He has actually lost his memory. He doesn't know who the hell I m."
"What? How did it all happened?" He asked shocked.
I had left his collar by now & explained him everything. He felt pity for me & gave me a friendly hug. He tried to encourage me but all in vain. I returned back to my old scheduled life. Even Sid tried to make me busy. I knew he was just doing his duty of being a true friend. I would cry everyday thinking why it had to happen to me.
I remained quite & people noticed it. They thought Aarav had ditched me & as everyone was scared of him, no one dared to ask him what happened.
Cultural fest was coming up & Principal Gupta called me in his cabin. I saw Aarav too in his cabin.
"So Ananya & Aarav, I know that u both are trained and professional dancers. I wanted u both to give a duet performance in our cultural fest. Some sponsors are arriving."
He made it direct. I wanted to say no but somewhere I had a hope that may b by staying close to him for at least a few days would give me some relief.
We came out. I couldn't stop staring at him. I wanted to hug him, kiss him, tell him how much I love him & miss him but I knew I couldn't.
"Hey, I know you." He said with a friendly smile.
After a pause he said- "oh aren't you the same girl who saved my life?" He said excitedly.
"Ya." I sounded low.
"So Ananya 2 hours in the evening after classes."
"Ok. But skipping Saturday & Sunday." I whispered.
"Oh that's perfectly fine." He gave a smile and went.
I wanted to hold him & tell him how much I loved that smile of his.
I finished classes & went to the rehearsal hall. I was in my tank top & tight shorts. I did a bun & wore lenses.
"Hey." He came in.
"Which style are we doing?" I asked.
"Salsa!?" We both said together! He gave me a hi-five & I felt awkward.
"Woah that's great. Let's start then."
"I was wandering if e could add a pinch of contemporary to it." I said.
"Oh sure why not? But which song?"
"We'll mix two songs." I said, trying to avoid an eye contact.
"Suno na sang-e-mar-mar and subhanallah?" He asked. I wanted to tell him that we had already danced on one of this songs. But remained quite & nodded.
Every time we would dance, I would try to avoid eye-contact which made him angry. He finally warned me to look into his eyes & dance or else he would leave right then. This time I did.
The magic was recreated. I hugged him tightly & he removed my hair-strands backwards & gave me a neck bite. For a moment I thought Aarav was back. We were going to get more physical when his phone ringed & we experienced another awkward moment.
I started leaving, feeling ashamed. He held my hand & twisted it around to make me face him.
"It's hurting me." I said sighing.
"I think I know u. I mean from ages. Tell me who are you to me?" He said sternly.
"I don't know what are u taking about." I said remembering doc. Words.
"Don't lie. I feel some connection." His grip loosened & soon he fainted. I knew I couldn't handle his heavy body so I called a student passing by the corridor to help me. We took him to the nurse room. I explained the nurse everything & warned her to not tell it to anyone. She gave him an injection & told me he would be fine once he gets conscious.
I waited there for an hour & found him conscious.
"U r fine right?" I asked quickly.
"Ya" he said dizzily.
"Wait you didn't answer me." He said.
"Because there's no answer." I said & left.
I knew he wasn't in a state to stop me. Even though this whole concept gave me stress, the best part was even after all this- he had feelings for me & a strong one.
There was only one change I noticed in him. He remained more happier & not even a trait of that angry young Aaarav. Maybe something that had made him that way also disappeared from his memory. Anyway as far as he remained happy, I had no problem. I felt good meeting him everyday, spending time with him & a new face of Aarav appeared to me. He seemed more happy, and cracked good jokes. He tried to make everyone happy around him & talked to everyone politely unlike the Aarav I had known. We became good friends & we had those moments where we used to have passionate hugs & passionate moments which could sometimes turn physical but we tried to ignore it to a certain level. He wasn't the Aarav who never used to share stuff with me. He had become a person who shares everything with me. The same way I do with Sid. He found a best friend in me & for the time being this was more than enough for me.

Precap: Aliza back in Aarav's life... '"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KRISHAJADAVvidhichaudhuryThriller123

Sanyu_Aggarwal
Sanyu_Aggarwal

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Chapter 8
Cultural fest was to b held on Sunday. We were damn ready with our dance. I mean we had discussed positions, costumes & practised several times.
I was kinda excited. I found out Aarav was regaining his memory.
He told me he knows we are childhood friends. This brought tears to my eyes. I hugged him tightly & all he said was no wonder u know me so well...
"No wonder we have a connection" he said softly.
My happiness crossed all it's boundaries. Though I controlled myself & broke the hug.
He held my hand to stop me & gently came forward. He kissed my forehead.
"Thank u for being my best friend." He said & walked away. A part of me felt bad that I was just a best friend but then at least I meant something important.
Sid always mentioned about this girl he was dating though he never told me who she was. He said when I get serious about her, I'll let u meet her. So he finally told me he's planning a proposal & hence after my performance he would introduce her to me. So tomorrow's day is going to be just full of excitement. I wrote down my journal & slept. Thinking of Aarav & smiling.
I woke up with huge smile. Then panicked as I was late. I missed those days when Aarav used to wake me up & we had breakfast together. But another part of me said- at least he's near you.
We were backstage all excited+ nervous. We held each other's hands & said in an unison-
"All the best"
And the performance started.
Everyone clapped & cheered! All I was doing was going with flow, lost in his eyes. We were done. We were not in the competition but Principal Gupta wanted to honour us by a golden medal & a certificate. We were happy. Aarav said he wanted to talk something. I told him we'll talk tomorrow as Sid has called me for the umpteenth time. He asked me curiously who Sid was? All I responded was come with me. We saw Sid. I waved him hi.
"Hey Sid. So where's my 'bhabhi?'" I winked at him. Aarav was totally puzzled. I introduced each other. They shakes hands. Sid called his gf & told her to come as soon as possible.
Sid seemed very happy. He took my hand & started dancing casually. I started laughing. I saw Aarav's expression- it seemed as if he was burning. I kept dancing purposely, stealing glances at him.
He wanted to ignore us & so he started leaving without looking ahead. He got crashed with some girl & it was- Aliza!?!
They had an eye lock. She stood up & said- "what are you doing here?"
"Wait a sec. I know you." Aarav said.
Sid took Aliza aside & had a talk with her.
He returned back & held Aarav's collar. Aarav startled. He said in an instance- "oh ya I dated her once!"
And a smack on his face by Sid. I stopped Sid & Aarav before they got into an intense fight. I took Aarav aside.
"I don't like him" he said.
"Aarav behave. After all he's my best friend. And probably the only true friend I hv." I said calmly.
"But I hate him. And you are taking his side?" He said angrily.
"No I m taking no ones side." I said protesting.
"Fine." He made a pout & started leaving. Then he turned & almost screamed- "Btw I wanted to tell you I love u, but it seems you are happy with ur Sid." He left.
Oh so basically he was jealous. And OMG!!!! Did he just!!!!
I danced frantically & people gawked at me that I realised later.
Someone said it right you have to wait for the right things to happen before feeling disappointed at life. I was feeling peaceful. And that was the perfect word. But my love was upset. So I had to manaofy him.
I managed to bribe the guards & entered the boys' hostel.
15 mins he said.
He peeped inside his room & thankfully none of his roommates were present. I sneaked in.
"Who is it?" He said shockingly. I had covered my face. Before I could tell he lifted his hand to punch me.
"It's me." I managed to whisper closing my eyes out of fear.
He removed the shawl. He cupped my face. But soon turned around.
"What are u doing here?" He said firmly.
"I came here to tell you..." I took a long pause.
"What? Say it fast. I don't hv time." He said faking anger.
"Ok even I don't. Seeya then." I smirked.
He held my waist & pulled me closer.
"Say it or I won't let you free."
"R u sure? I mean will you be able to handle it?" I said.
He loosened his grip.
"Toh listen. I don't like..." I again took a pause.
His face fell down.
"...to admit that I love you." I smiled.
"I knew it! When I saw u with Sid I..." And then he realised what I had just said.
He took me in his arms, lifted me up & took a round. Then he put me down & gave me passionate kiss. That was different than before. It felt more real, more affectionate. And definitely more passionate. We kissed for almost 5 mins on & off. He started to pull up my shirt when I stopped him.
"It's late I hv to go." I started leaving.
He again held me by my waist & gave me a peck on lips.
"No. Don't pls." He pleaded.
"I'm sorry ur warden will murder me!" I said.
He became conscious & realised we were near the door & immediately left me.
"Good boy" I said & started leaving. After reaching half-way through I came back, kissed him on cheeks & ran back, giving him a wink!
We chatted till 3am and then I dozed off.

Precap:
I looked at Aarav's eyes intensely.
"Answer me. What matters the most for you? His presence in my life or my absence in yours? Tell me now."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KRISHAJADAVvidhichaudhury

Sanyu_Aggarwal
Sanyu_Aggarwal

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Chapter 9
I woke up early in the morning. Sid called me ASAP. I wanted to meet Aarav first but Sid always stood by me & now it was my time. I went out of the college in my pyjamas.
He held my Hand gently & said- "Are you sure of Aarav?"
"What happened?" I asked.
"I don't want you to get hurt any further. I know he matters a lot but just remember that he has hurt you so many times & may b this time also..." He took a pause.
"Sid thank you so much for caring." I hugged him.
"But I don't think so he's the same Aarav he was before. He has changed and in a good way. And this Aarav will never hurt me." I said.
He kissed my forehead. "Live happily! Take care!" & he left.
I turned back & saw Aarav. He was fuming in anger.
He held my shoulders tightly.
"What was he doing here?"
"Ouch" I whispered.
He left me immediately.
"Sorry for hurting it's just that I don't like him around you. It makes me insecure."
He confessed.
"But Aarav he's my best friend. I mean I love to spend my time with him. He has always been there." I said.
"So what? You have me now. If I say clearly & directly- U can stop this bestie drama. U need nothing u hv me." He said sounding cool & casual.
"But no one take his place. No one can take ur place either. U both are different & important. U both awe a special place in my heart." I said.
"But... Ok u can meet him make sure u don't tell me & I don't see you guys together. I don't want to see his face."
I looked at Aarav's eyes intensely.
"Answer me. What matters the most for you? His presence in my life or my absence in yours? Tell me now." I made it direct.
"I can't choose." He said puzzled.
"That's the difference between you & him. He doesn't like you either, warns me about you but doesn't force me. He knows I love you & values that. He hates you but he never bitches about you." I said.
"Look I m sorry ok?" He said leaning forward to hug me. I stopped him.
"No. You shouldn't b sorry what for what u feel. I think we should just give each other some time & some space until we realise each other's worth in life." This time I knew where I was heading. I know I love him but that doesn't explain he loves me the same way I love him. When our opinions are clashing how would I spend my whole life with him?
Basically this had to happen to me. When I got everything I wanted I stay here confused at my choices. I surely love him I don't doubt but all I want in return is to be loved and not tolerated. He didn't utter anything. He just left. He didn't even turn back to giv me a glance. I knew I had hurt him but he too had. And the earlier the reality we face, the earlier we get on the right track. He taught me so much I wondered. Love. An amazing feeling I ever experienced! Those amazing moments kept on popping in my mind. I wanted to make him understand my POV, I wanted to discuss this with him but somewhere a part of me was scared to face him. I kept quite. That night was completely terrible. I couldn't sleep the whole night. When I was awake I thought about Aarav & when I slept, I dreamt of him. Him leaving me & this time I wasn't even crying. Which made me feel more miserable & was not less than a nightmare. I heard Aarav went for 3 months of internship in Delhi. I shifted to Mumbai after my course. I felt guilty that I never made an effort to talk to him again & let him go easily but another part of me said- 'Even he didn't.'
I let my love go away easily.
And there wasn't even a single moment I had not thought about him.
Any music I heard I imagined myself with him. Any film I saw, I put myself in heroine's place & him in the hero's. And cried every time the hero-heroine drifted apart. Making me feel more awful about myself.
Sid had married happily with Aliza & I did attend their wedding. He was 25 & Aliza 23. They might be on their honeymoon trip as far as I think. I knew Sid was more than happy. We had all Indian functions & I had myself choreographed all the performances. I had fun. Aliza wanted a Christian wedding though. And Sid wanted to do it her way so we all had our white gowns on. I preferred to wear a white net saare & put a flower on my head. Sid said I looked like some 80's heroine with that dramatic eyeliner. But Aliza mentioned I seemed great! Anyway I wished them all the happiness in the world.
The thing was a Aliza's brother Ryan seemed interested in me but I had ignored him. I see him following me now & then & bump into me accidentally or may b it is intentional. I don't want to disturb Aliza & Sid. I better tell them this once they return.
I went to bed, held my pillow & imagined Aarav next to me. I felt peaceful & slept. Felt like never waking up again. The reality was bitter than it seemed.

Ohk guys I m pretty much sure this wasn't satisfying but I don't promise anything. I want to just tell one thing & that is if 5 of u support me I'll come back with season 2 or else I'll finish this story by next chapter. Please give me ur feedbacks & lemme know!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KRISHAJADAVvidhichaudhury

KRISHAJADAV Groupbie
KRISHAJADAV
KRISHAJADAV

Posted: 12 March 2015 at 4:38am | IP Logged
very good..updates...aur vo ahi ek saath..waiting for next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanyu_Aggarwal

vidhichaudhury Senior Member
vidhichaudhury
vidhichaudhury