3 GOOD
4 VERY GOOD
5 EXCELLENT
6 PHATAKA DHAMAKA EXCELLENT
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Please rate and give your comments.
6 sixer all the way...

THE ENTIRE EPI WAS ONLY OF VARAD - BABA - SOJAL - PARTY AT AM...
Superb focus on the main pillars...story jumped and Manish ji was just Brilliant...so was Samir as the evil smirking fiendish son who throws his father out without a second thought.  👏 👏 👏   Nail biting edge of the seat thrilling epi...⭐️
what a way to start the new year...with a BIG BANG 2015 HERE I COME...⭐️ ⭐️

Baba alone in his room...slept sitting on the floor, in a daze...Varad comes to lay the ground rules but baba is still stubborn...Shlok bhajan is still on by baba and promises retribution...

Party's on in full swing...Sojal has a new hairstyle, a new sari and a new blouse thank god, not the velvet with wispy sleeves...looking nice...and feeling bad for baba.

Kavya, the cutie pie playing with a remote car...goes near NA's room...who hears her and promises  to take her to her chachi and ajji...she opens the door promptly. NA does stop to give her a big hug...then...with shoulders squared without a care for the society and the image he presents to them, his name...anything...just to make his escape and for the world to know that he is being mistreated by Varad...that's uppermost in his MIND...NOTHING ELSE..MATTERS. 

NA goes up to Varad, slaps him and the party is over...just as NA manipulated the situation to suit him and show him in a favorable light, Varad too adopts the same and declares that his baba is mentally ill...unstable...

Once the guests leave, Varad goes upto baba...SAMIR'S EXPRESSION HERE WAS JUST MIND BLOWING...HIS WALK..HIS FACIAL TWITCH AND SMIRK WAS JUST AWESOME...👏👏ASKS THE GUARDS TO EVICT NA FROM HIS HOUSE...BABA IS DRAGGED KICKING AND SCREAMING FROM HIS HOUSE, BAREFOOT AND IN HIS PAJAMAS...ONLY SAVING GRACE IS...HIS IPHONE...👏  ⭐️⭐️

Sojal tries to reason with Varad but he is not having any of it..is convinced of his decision. Jaya is quiet and silently HAD LADDOO PHOOTOFYING IN HER MIND. 

HE WALKS ON THE ROAD BAREFOOT AND WITH PURPOSE..WHEN SUDDENLY HE SEES HIS REFLECTION IN A CAR WINDOW AND SEES HIS BARE FEET AND RECOLLECTS...VARAD'S FUTILE SEARCH FOR SHLOK...how he tricked him into signing the property over to him...all is falling into place for NA now...  ⭐️⭐️

As I wrote y'day...he makes his way to the ASHRAM IN THE PRECAP WHERE Sojal is already filling the ears of the seniors there...Anjali's mom hides and listens to her...when NA IS SHOWN WALKING IN...with dirty clothes and...hurt...maybe had a fall...
thanks nimmy for the post...couldn't watch the epi... So can't rate...
Gave five nimmy
U know why I reduced one mark 😆

Excellent epi...hats off to Samir and manish sir they rocked⭐️

So baba reaches the ashram 

What happened to yesterday's precap ..slokh in temple...cvs forget 😳
thank u nimmy for the wu. cudnt watch the episode as the links r notworking. in my native place no star plus. good job by the cvs. but cudnt see varad turning negative.
Originally posted by crazian

thanks nimmy for the post...couldn't watch the epi... So can't rate...

Shruthi, watch the epi and then rate it...it was superb...no Ashlok...but NA and Varad stole the show today...too good...

Originally posted by Dogan1

Gave five nimmy
U know why I reduced one mark 😆

Excellent epi...hats off to Samir and manish sir they rocked⭐️

So baba reaches the ashram 

What happened to yesterday's precap ..slokh in temple...cvs forget 😳

Divs, it was rocking all the way...looks like Avi n Shrenu were given off...
I did not mind at all as baba - Varad beta were a treat to watch and the were fighting...equal...as dirty and low as one can get...manipulative...so it was a clash of the titans...loved it. 

Now..that is how Anjali will get news of NA n she n tiny will search for him n prob bring him back with them where shlok will give the silent treatment to baba...

They may show tom...Shlok at the temple or with ayi n wifey...
Edited by nim_var - 9 years ago
Originally posted by kala16

thank u nimmy for the wu. cudnt watch the episode as the links r notworking. in my native place no star plus. good job by the cvs. but cudnt see varad turning negative.

Kala you are welcome...Varad is doing great as the villain...he is truly fearful in a silent and calm way...not overtly so...but very subtly.
Sorry I can't vote

I just love Aashlok 👍🏼

I gave six...

Reasons.. I love villains.

Samir and manish ..rocking...

I loved Manish a lot..

I miss Ashlok today... But still hive Six be oz of Manish Ji and sameer