Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

My opinion about SanDhir's behaviour... (Page 2)

123sandhirian Newbie
123sandhirian
123sandhirian

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Even rd is not wrong its just he hurt beyond repair n he is letting out his whole life loneliness's hurt anger frustration.he is not in his rational mind to think or even underunderstand anyone right now.n if sanyu uske sath ho jati toh there is no return from this revenge thing.but now when he will c losing his only thing left in his lifelife ie sanyu he may realize what he doing going give nothing but construction then he may back out.I hope vardhan sir come soonu.but say parish doing great job in acting

Liana. IF-Achieverz
Liana.
Liana.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Everyone here are right ! I soo agree with everyone here. She just needed to make him realize what he was actually soing. But if nobody tells him , he is wrong then how can he even realize ? I really think sometimes Sanyukta sounds a bit selfish. I mean, she only cared about her dream. Sometimes I felt does she only live because of her dreams ?? Even sometimes you need to give up ur dreams. Your dreams will comes to you when its great time for it. But always followin your dreams make it more worse. And I cant understand how she can trust her dad and ankit ? Who made her life hell ? Won't they trouble her in the company ? She should have thought these.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CaramelCritters

123sandhirian Newbie
123sandhirian
123sandhirian

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hey guys I have just realized that writers of the r just great in writing.I everyone has different pov for the behaviour of Sandhir as one r saying rd is n some r saying sanyu is selfish but I find both r right as well as wrong in some or the other way .I mean writers have created such a situations in which both r partially right on their part as well as wrong also.So the situations is such complicated we can't blame only one of them.hence both r wrong as well as right as nobody is perfect or perfect in making decisions if they r right they will definitely get favour for that in which things they r wrong they will regret for it n realize their mistake.At last I want to say we shouldn't make any conclusion for future things right now bcz abhi Jo hum dekh rahe h woh bas trailer h picture to abhi baki h which is going to be hell exciting.Sach bolu toh I have never find shq this much exciting I mean this track is giving hell lot of surprises n think this track v crucial track of the story n is needed for further track of story as ppl r saying y they showing such painful sences during new year or they will show this thing for 1 hr but I find this track v important n exciting may be will get clear idea about this track when it will reach to end so till that have faith on writers as they have never let us disappointed n let's hope for best to happen enjoy the track n give less stress to ur brains in making any assumptions

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CaramelCritters

Go to top