Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

My opinion about SanDhir's behaviour...

Liana. IF-Achieverz
Liana.
Liana.

Piyaa Albela, Krishnadasi Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Only Vardhan sir can handle him. Not even Sanyukta. Vardhan always handled Randhir with his super words. Do you remember ? Vardhan always did tell him undirectly that he was wrong ? He never listened to Sanyukta or someone else. Always vardhan .

And now it's high time for Prof. Vardhan's comeback. He will handle him again like aleays but it will be not easy to handle him.

And I think Randhir was still right. Whatever happened to him just because of his mom. And now she wants to live happily while Randhir still suffers by his childhood ? Now I know why Sanyal never had time for Randhir. She had a secret second life. She only cared about her other son and not Randhir and this is now clear that he would take revenge. Sanyal needed to know the consequences.

Sometimes I really feel Randhir is behaving even less whatever happened . It's a big deal for him to handle. But I think Sanyukta needed to be with him. When she would have joined Sanyal's Company , then the cheating track wouldn't happen. He is feeling lonely and needs someone to explain him that he is doing wrong. But u know, if nobody would be with him then how will he know that he is wrong ? Always my mom says something whenever I am in wrong way, Randhir doesn't even have a real mom now whom he can trust.  

His anger towards Sanyal was clearly seen today when he was holding Sanyukta . It was soo intense scene. Made me cry :( Param and Harshita both are super amazing actor/actress. In Randhir's eyes you can see the fire. He just want to destroy Sanyal and that's obviously. I only hated when Parth told Sanyukta to not join Sanyal's Company. She wanted just to be with him and help him to calm down. As he always says that he has nobody and even Sanyukta left him like everyone else. He now feels he is alone and lonely. What you would do in this situation of Randhir ? I really would kill Sanyal and her honewala Husband her her son. He gets too out way too many news in his life. Even the divorce made him almost unstoppable. And now this . He was high angry to know that she was about to marry again. And the he comes to know about his stepbro :O which is almost in same age. :O this is really unbelievably what CV's are doing :O If I would be Sanyukta , I would have been with Randhir and that's it from my side now. Just try to understand Randhir. He is sooo broken now. Poor Randhir :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alisha12prash1984CaramelCritters

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Nazzy, Till yesterday I definitely had sympathy for Randhir...I still do...I can understand how broken he is ...but in his blind rage he is trying to force Sanyukta to be a part of his illogical revenge...revenge can never be a solution to anything...after today's epi, I am feeling angry at him...this is no way to treat someone you love...insensitivity ki hadd hoti hai...and he is beyond that now ...sorry for this reply...I just cant support Randhir at present Ouch...and yep Vardhan is needed badly he is the only person that can knock sense into Randhir's head...par yahan toh useless Kabir aagaya Sleepy

monsoonrainbowsomdeepvrinda65

cutierandy Groupbie
cutierandy
cutierandy

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:00am | IP Logged
I so agree with each and every word u said and i too believe that each and every action of randhir is justified seeing his past and present situations and renuka sanyal is so selfish that she is least bothered about her son, and even after seeing today's episode even sanyukta seemed very selfish when a question popped in her mind that why should she sacrifice her dreams, then i want to ask her one question does she really love randhir or she is just attracted to him because if she really loved him then such type of a question would not have popped in her mind...
i still remember when they both were called for paying their fees at that time randhir was the one who said" main apne se zyaada tumhe is college mein dekhna chahta hun..." when he did'nt even hesitate or think once about his future or dreams for sanyukta at that time sanyukta is asking or rather explaining reasons for her selfishness...
i totally agree randhir is wrong but when u know he is wrong at that time instead of putting in all efforts to bring him back on track, she is busy rejuvanating her dreams and is all ready to leave him for self destruction...even at the time of ragging case she always said " mujhe jail nhi jaana...she never thought about randhir and he being a fool always consoled her...she is actually proving the perception of randhir towards relationship right...seeing her this statement feels very true..."koi kisi ka nhi hota..."Cry

prash1984CaramelCrittersLiana.

Liana. IF-Achieverz
Liana.
Liana.

Piyaa Albela, Krishnadasi Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutierandy

I so agree with each and every word u said and i too believe that each and every action of randhir is justified seeing his past and present situations and renuka sanyal is so selfish that she is least bothered about her son, and even after seeing today's episode even sanyukta seemed very selfish when a question popped in her mind that why should she sacrifice her dreams, then i want to ask her one question does she really love randhir or she is just attracted to him because if she really loved him then such type of a question would not have popped in her mind...
i still remember when they both were called for paying their fees at that time randhir was the one who said" main apne se zyaada tumhe is college mein dekhna chahta hun..." when he did'nt even hesitate or think once about his future or dreams for sanyukta at that time sanyukta is asking or rather explaining reasons for her selfishness...
i totally agree randhir is wrong but when u know he is wrong at that time instead of putting in all efforts to bring him back on track, she is busy rejuvanating her dreams and is all ready to leave him for self destruction...even at the time of ragging case she always said " mujhe jail nhi jaana...she never thought about randhir and he being a fool always consoled her...she is actually proving the perception of randhir towards relationship right...seeing her this statement feels very true..."koi kisi ka nhi hota..."Cry
yes you are soo right. I too thought about that ragging scene when she said mujhe jail nahin jaana. I then clearly understood she didnt loved randhir. I forgot to mention this is my post. U r soo right. Since the beginning she was always behind her dreams. Everytime when she was in trouble he always helped her and saved her. But sanyukta didnt do anything for him. Now I thought she would show him that she loves him. But again her dreams popped up. I sometimes realy think if she loved him ? Randhur feels lonely and after sanyukta left him this was the last now ! Now he can do everything. Even cheating. And this is not only his fault ! Sanyukta is too wrong in ths ! I really hated it why Parth always pops up ? He always says something to sanyukta or randhir and bamm... somethin wrong happens. I know she should not support him with his evil plans but she could have be with him. She even could have joined her dads company next year. I really dont understand her. I never understood her. Do u remember the Special episode ? Engagement episode ? Where randhir came. She wanted to escape with him but in no seconds her mind changed and she hated him. But randhir even didnt do anything wrong. He only pushed her dad coz he wanted to attack him. He only saved himself from the punch and sanyukta hated him the most. Now it was high time for sanyukta to show her love for randhir. But again she failed. She might be an engineer but she failed being a GF.

Edited by -Naz.Karam- - 01 January 2015 at 7:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prash1984CaramelCritters

CaramelCritters IF-Dazzler
CaramelCritters
CaramelCritters

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Naz.Karam-

yes you are soo right. I too thought about that ragging scene when she said mujhe jail nahin jaana. I then clearly understood she didnt loved randhir. I forgot to mention this is my post. U r soo right. Since the beginning she was always behind her dreams. Everytime when she was in trouble he always helped her and saved her. But sanyukta didnt do anything for him. Now I thought she would show him that she loves him. But again her dreams popped up. I sometimes realy think if she loved him ? Randhur feels lonely and after sanyukta left him this was the last now ! Now he can do everything. Even cheating. And this is not only his fault ! Sanyukta is too wrong in ths ! I really hated it why Parth always pops up ? He always says something to sanyukta or randhir and bamm... somethin wrong happens. I know she should not support him with his evil plans but she could have be with him. She even could have joined her dads company next year. I really dont understand her. I never understood her. Do u remember the Special episode ? Engagement episode ? Where randhir came. She wanted to escape with him but in no seconds her mind changed and she hated him. But randhir even didnt do anything wrong. He only pushed her dad coz he wanted to attack him. He only saved himself from the punch and sanyukta hated him the most. Now it was high time for sanyukta to show her love for randhir. But again she failed. She might be an engineer but she failed being a GF.

oh my god...i think may be i'm the only one who can't able to connect with sanyukta's character most of the times though i'm a sandhir fan...yap u both are right in pointing out that dialogue of sanyukta, ''mujhe jail nahi jana hai randhir''...but this is not new for me...that's why it didn't effect me in that way...u remember that scene when randhir burnt his house & she was shouting for randhir from the outside...but when they entered she alone managed it...but randhir in that irrational state also sanyukta ko utha ke bahar kiya for her safety...

& that horrible engagement episode & the next episode after engagement pls remember mat karwao mujhe un do episodes ki...those episodes hurt me in a way i can't get over tat feeling till date...i supported randhir openly at that time because sanyukta was fully wrong in her doings at that time...the way she watched randhir getting beaten up by her brother & their securities & the way he had been thrown up their house that was pathetic, disgusting...& the following day when he came to apologize she again insulted him...but randhir forgave her so simply even without a word & she only told a 'sorry' through a letter for all of her doings...then that chudi pehenna scene...she knew that randhir lost it purposefully but again she did not acknowledge it...ok so many examples are there...

but that does not mean i'm supporting randhir's revenge thing...& his flirting with another girl...but here i'm agree with u that sanyukta is also responsible for this to an extent...yesterday also she said ''main tumhara is senseless revenge me tumhara sath nahi de sakti''...yap she also should not indulge in it but she also should make him understand that whatever he is trying to do is destructive for himself...i know now randhir is not thinking in his rational mind but she could try at least...this is the reason i can never relate to the character parth also...he has to interfere always in sandhir's matter...sorry to say mere lie to ye interference hi hai...only sanyukta could make randhir understand what he is doing it is totally wrong...if ye samjhane ke lie wo uske sath internship karne ke lie taiyar ho jati to that would not be wrong...at least randhir would think 'koi to hai mere sath'...wo kehte hai na kisi ko sahi raste pe lane ke lie kabhi kabhi humein galat rasta bhi chunna padta hai...again i'm saying i'm not supporting randhir's intentions, not at all but randhir sanyukta ke lie kya kya kar sakta hai wo hum dekh chuke hai (koi mane ya na mane) but main sanyukta ko dekhna chahti thi aise...but cv s always do this with her character...i know this show is not a love story, this is a story of a girl's dream...but cvs who says u one who dreams only about his or her career from his or her childhood they can't fall in love with someone intensely...that is completely possible cv s...

this is only my view point...if ive hurt anyone's feelings regarding this then i'm sorry...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prash1984somdeep

clars IF-Rockerz
clars
clars

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by randhirsanyu014

Originally posted by -Naz.Karam-

oh my god...i think may be i'm the only one who can't able to connect with sanyukta's character most of the times though i'm a sandhir fan...yap u both are right in pointing out that dialogue of sanyukta, ''mujhe jail nahi jana hai randhir''...but this is not new for me...that's why it didn't effect me in that way...u remember that scene when randhir burnt his house & she was shouting for randhir from the outside...but when they entered she alone managed it...but randhir in that irrational state also sanyukta ko utha ke bahar kiya for her safety...

& that horrible engagement episode & the next episode after engagement pls remember mat karwao mujhe un do episodes ki...those episodes hurt me in a way i can't get over tat feeling till date...i supported randhir openly at that time because sanyukta was fully wrong in her doings at that time...the way she watched randhir getting beaten up by her brother & their securities & the way he had been thrown up their house that was pathetic, disgusting...& the following day when he came to apologize she again insulted him...but randhir forgave her so simply even without a word & she only told a 'sorry' through a letter for all of her doings...then that chudi pehenna scene...she knew that randhir lost it purposefully but again she did not acknowledge it...ok so many examples are there...

but that does not mean i'm supporting randhir's revenge thing...& his flirting with another girl...but here i'm agree with u that sanyukta is also responsible for this to an extent...yesterday also she said ''main tumhara is senseless revenge me tumhara sath nahi de sakti''...yap she also should not indulge in it but she also should make him understand that whatever he is trying to do is destructive for himself...i know now randhir is not thinking in his rational mind but she could try at least...this is the reason i can never relate to the character parth also...he has to interfere always in sandhir's matter...sorry to say mere lie to ye interference hi hai...only sanyukta could make randhir understand what he is doing it is totally wrong...if ye samjhane ke lie wo uske sath internship karne ke lie taiyar ho jati to that would not be wrong...at least randhir would think 'koi to hai mere sath'...wo kehte hai na kisi ko sahi raste pe lane ke lie kabhi kabhi humein galat rasta bhi chunna padta hai...again i'm saying i'm not supporting randhir's intentions, not at all but randhir sanyukta ke lie kya kya kar sakta hai wo hum dekh chuke hai (koi mane ya na mane) but main sanyukta ko dekhna chahti thi aise...but cv s always do this with her character...i know this show is not a love story, this is a story of a girl's dream...but cvs who says u one who dreams only about his or her career from his or her childhood they can't fall in love with someone intensely...that is completely possible cv s...

this is only my view point...if ive hurt anyone's feelings regarding this then i'm sorry...

no dear u have not hurt anyones sentiment ,altough i feel Sanyu would have tried to make him understand ,but u did u see yesterdays epi he was not even allowing her to speak and told her to shut up ,i mean how can u try explaining it to him when he is no mood to listen ,u know sanyu would have still be able to calm down but RD ruined it by going over to aggarwals to force her dad from coming over 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CaramelCritters

123sandhirian Newbie
123sandhirian
123sandhirian

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I think both r right at their own place its just that the situation is wrong.I don't find sanyukta is wrong at all as if his father had not came to fire she would have definitely agreed to join to revenge plan of rd but when ur only dream of childhood for which u fighter with half of the world n leave ur own house n parents than how can some take part in such revengeful plan in which not only urs but also ur bf careers can distroy n for girl its always like this only sometimes u have to sacrifice ur dream or sometimes for ur bf or husband or childrens y only should sacrifice.N for me party is v correct.Even if sanyu have agreed to rd than he becomes dominant n would never listened to sanyu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eid-ka-chand

CaramelCritters IF-Dazzler
CaramelCritters
CaramelCritters

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clars

Originally posted by randhirsanyu014

no dear u have not hurt anyones sentiment ,altough i feel Sanyu would have tried to make him understand ,but u did u see yesterdays epi he was not even allowing her to speak and told her to shut up ,i mean how can u try explaining it to him when he is no mood to listen ,u know sanyu would have still be able to calm down but RD ruined it by going over to aggarwals to force her dad from coming over 
[/QUOTE]

yap i can completely understand what u are trying to say...randhir is not ready to hear anything from sanyukta...at this time what randhir's state of mind is no one can understand except sanyukta...this is the reason acording to me sirf randhir ko sahi raste pe lane ke lie agar sanyukta uske sath internship ke lie taiyar ho jati that would not be wrong...i never say sanyukta should involve herself in that revenge matter but randhir ke sath agar wo rehti kam se kam use galat raste pe jane se to rok sakti thi...i know what randhir has done going to agarwal's office that is hell wrong...but the coin has another side also...uska ye action prove karta hai how sanyukta's support matters to him...for getting sanyukta's support he can go to any extent...cv s always show sanyukta jo kehti hai wo karti hai...so i'm damn sure if sanyukta would join randhir wo use kisi bhi tarah sahi raste pe lati...kam se kam randhir ko ye tasalli rehti sanyukta uske sath hai...i don't know how cv s will execute this track ...in my view they already have started butchering this track & randhir's character by bringing this useless girl...if they would exucute this track the way i've said in the upper part that could have been more interesting to watch...
this is also my point of view...

Go to top