Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowflake25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: poetic

This was my concern from Day One when they announced that the Naagin would be introduced.

It's way too early to handle, along with the other idiots 

Oh ya..that TB article on her entry put me in such a bad mood, I pretty much realized its going to be disaster from now on. 

They can still handle it better by shipping her off to wherever she came from and spare us the OTTness, but they won't do it...the CVs and their typical ways! 
Snowflake25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: goldstar678

I have stopped watching the show and only going through updates since her entry,i think EKta believs that "EK SE BHALE DO" theory.im happy to stick with reading updates for few more days (hopefully not months)

This theory of hers isn't working this time, rather its going to drive the audience away...I don't think anyone would like to see so much negativity..its frustrating.

The only scene I watched this week was Agham-Ragini's when he shows up at her house, skipped the rest. The only thing I'm looking forward to is when Agham tells Neil that he wants  to live with his mom...Pam will again slip into her psycho mode, screeching at the top of her voice.
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True...

Ekta and Co. have resorted to their oldest trick in the book, the vamp card but it is too soon. We haven't even enjoyed many NR scenes yet & now we have to deal with Nivedita's entry... not forgetting Pam who is also a royal pain in the bum!

I dont want to sound too critical but I feel that the show is dipping in its intensity & yes...too much negativity going on. I think the CVs need to go back to the basics & focus on NR's complicated relationship first.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hope the ratings drop and they phase her out ASAP!
Snowflake25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Wanderer.

True...

Ekta and Co. have resorted to their oldest trick in the book, the vamp card but it is too soon. We haven't even enjoyed many NR scenes yet & now we have to deal with Nivedita's entry... not forgetting Pam who is also a royal pain in the bum!

I dont want to sound too critical but I feel that the show is dipping in its intensity & yes...too much negativity going on. I think the CVs need to go back to the basics & focus on NR's complicated relationship first.

@Bold bit : completely agree! This kitchen politics has become the focus of the show with Nivi's entry while NR and their relationship has taken a backseat. The show is losing the charm it initially had and its happening too soon, even for a Balaji show.
Snowflake25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitfan

I hope the ratings drop and they phase her out ASAP!

I so wish that could happen!

But Ekta loves these vamps in her shows, we won't get rid of her anytime soon.

Btw, was Nivedita Basu the creative head of the show from the beginning?or is it a recent change?
Edited by Snowflake25 - 9 years ago
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Totally agree! And to make it worse they take up so much screenspace :/
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
100% agree.   way to early.   should have been introduced while NR are rekindling their feelings & relationship.
we know she has a motive which is a mystery to us but as we all say too early.