India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Nivedita's entry - Too early? (Page 2)

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
This was my concern from Day One when they announced that the Naagin would be introduced.
It's way too early to handle, along with the other idiots 

goldstar678 IF-Dazzler
goldstar678
goldstar678

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I have stopped watching the show and only going through updates since her entry,i think EKta believs that "EK SE BHALE DO" theory.im happy to stick with reading updates for few more days (hopefully not months)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangalore

Snowflake25 Groupbie
Snowflake25
Snowflake25

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

This was my concern from Day One when they announced that the Naagin would be introduced.
It's way too early to handle, along with the other idiots 

Oh ya..that TB article on her entry put me in such a bad mood, I pretty much realized its going to be disaster from now on. 

They can still handle it better by shipping her off to wherever she came from and spare us the OTTness, but they won't do it...the CVs and their typical ways! 
Snowflake25 Groupbie
Snowflake25
Snowflake25

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldstar678

I have stopped watching the show and only going through updates since her entry,i think EKta believs that "EK SE BHALE DO" theory.im happy to stick with reading updates for few more days (hopefully not months)

This theory of hers isn't working this time, rather its going to drive the audience away...I don't think anyone would like to see so much negativity..its frustrating.

The only scene I watched this week was Agham-Ragini's when he shows up at her house, skipped the rest. The only thing I'm looking forward to is when Agham tells Neil that he wants  to live with his mom...Pam will again slip into her psycho mode, screeching at the top of her voice.
Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:45am | IP Logged
True...

Ekta and Co. have resorted to their oldest trick in the book, the vamp card but it is too soon. We haven't even enjoyed many NR scenes yet & now we have to deal with Nivedita's entry... not forgetting Pam who is also a royal pain in the bum!

I dont want to sound too critical but I feel that the show is dipping in its intensity & yes...too much negativity going on. I think the CVs need to go back to the basics & focus on NR's complicated relationship first.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowflake251mangalore

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I hope the ratings drop and they phase her out ASAP!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowflake251mangalore

Snowflake25 Groupbie
Snowflake25
Snowflake25

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Wanderer.

True...

Ekta and Co. have resorted to their oldest trick in the book, the vamp card but it is too soon. We haven't even enjoyed many NR scenes yet & now we have to deal with Nivedita's entry... not forgetting Pam who is also a royal pain in the bum!

I dont want to sound too critical but I feel that the show is dipping in its intensity & yes...too much negativity going on. I think the CVs need to go back to the basics & focus on NR's complicated relationship first.

@Bold bit : completely agree! This kitchen politics has become the focus of the show with Nivi's entry while NR and their relationship has taken a backseat. The show is losing the charm it initially had and its happening too soon, even for a Balaji show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stargazer.

Snowflake25 Groupbie
Snowflake25
Snowflake25

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

I hope the ratings drop and they phase her out ASAP!

I so wish that could happen!

But Ekta loves these vamps in her shows, we won't get rid of her anytime soon.

Btw, was Nivedita Basu the creative head of the show from the beginning?or is it a recent change?

Edited by Snowflake25 - 01 January 2015 at 1:21pm

Go to top