Nivedita's entry - Too early?

Snowflake25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

How many of you feel Nivedita's entry should have been avoided for a couple of months? ( I'd happy with no entry  at all but anyways...🥱.). There was already so much going on before she came and on top of that Pam was already there...she alone was equal to 100 vamps ðŸ¤¢

Moreover, even since Nivedita entered the show has been going downhill storywise, I have started to skip episodes and prefer to read the updates first. No proper NR scenes , the kids are doing god knows what and overdose of Nivi-Pam. The show has so much negativity going on, it is becoming a huge turn-off 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Agree agree agree :( 
Just 20 episodes and the vamp enters in addition to Pam already being present.. too much assault on the senses!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I am more interested to know what happened in NR's past that leads to divorce...what is suhani's mystery...NR and 5 kids bonding...siblings bonding...

but when I on my tv to the channel...I see two slimy snakes spitting venom in every scene...which irritates me like hell...and I had to mute my tv due to high pitch sounds
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

but when I on my tv to the channel...I see two slimy snakes spitting venom in every scene...which irritates me like hell...and I had to mute my tv due to high pitch sounds

The amount of screen time they get is unebeleivable

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ronitfan

The amount of screen time they get is unebeleivable

seriously...the screen space given to them is highly irritating...instead of showing this two slimy snakes in every scenes...I won't mind to watch ranbir v/s ragini...the carbon copy...mother-son scenes are fiery...
I hate the way that naagin touches neil...for god sake neil is a father of 5 grown-up kids...he is 45 yrs old man...not a 21 yrs old young man for you to show PDA...I hate the way she sets her claws on neil...disgusting
ronitfan thumbnail

seriously...the screen space given to them is highly irritating...instead of showing this two slimy snakes in every scenes...I won't mind to watch ranbir v/s ragini...the carbon copy...mother-son scenes are fiery...
I hate the way that naagin touches neil...for god sake neil is a father of 5 grown-up kids...he is 45 yrs old man...not a 21 yrs old young man for you to show PDA...I hate the way she sets her claws on neil...disgusting

hahahahaha she is jataoing haq as someone who would have become his saali if her sis had not died..
Snowflake25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Agree agree agree :( 

Just 20 episodes and the vamp enters in addition to Pam already being present.. too much assault on the senses!

True! Both of them are so OTT, its sheer torture ðŸ¥±
Snowflake25 thumbnail

I am more interested to know what happened in NR's past that leads to divorce...what is suhani's mystery...NR and 5 kids bonding...siblings bonding...

Totally agree with you! The show has so much potential and so much is left to be explored between Neil-Ragini and the kids but the CVs are more interested in showing those two vamps...its pathetic...they started on such a good note, even the pace of the show was fine (considering its Ekta) and now its just BLAHHH ðŸ¥±
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This was my concern from Day One when they announced that the Naagin would be introduced.
It's way too early to handle, along with the other idiots 
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I have stopped watching the show and only going through updates since her entry,i think EKta believs that "EK SE BHALE DO" theory.im happy to stick with reading updates for few more days (hopefully not months)