India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Nivedita's entry - Too early?

Snowflake25 Groupbie
Snowflake25
Snowflake25

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:07am | IP Logged

How many of you feel Nivedita's entry should have been avoided for a couple of months? ( I'd happy with no entry  at all but anyways...Sleepy.). There was already so much going on before she came and on top of that Pam was already there...she alone was equal to 100 vamps Dead

Moreover, even since Nivedita entered the show has been going downhill storywise, I have started to skip episodes and prefer to read the updates first. No proper NR scenes , the kids are doing god knows what and overdose of Nivi-Pam. The show has so much negativity going on, it is becoming a huge turn-off Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

achaibersingyasmin101mangaloregoldstar678poeticMs.S.K.

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Agree agree agree :( 
Just 20 episodes and the vamp enters in addition to Pam already being present.. too much assault on the senses!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10Snowflake25sweetfari1mangaloregoldstar678Siddhi_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I am more interested to know what happened in NR's past that leads to divorce...what is suhani's mystery...NR and 5 kids bonding...siblings bonding...

but when I on my tv to the channel...I see two slimy snakes spitting venom in every scene...which irritates me like hell...and I had to mute my tv due to high pitch sounds

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowflake251mangaloregoldstar678poetic

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

but when I on my tv to the channel...I see two slimy snakes spitting venom in every scene...which irritates me like hell...and I had to mute my tv due to high pitch sounds

The amount of screen time they get is unebeleivableOuchOuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10Snowflake25

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

seriously...the screen space given to them is highly irritating...instead of showing this two slimy snakes in every scenes...I won't mind to watch ranbir v/s ragini...the carbon copy...mother-son scenes are fiery...
I hate the way that naagin touches neil...for god sake neil is a father of 5 grown-up kids...he is 45 yrs old man...not a 21 yrs old young man for you to show PDA...I hate the way she sets her claws on neil...disgusting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowflake25

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged

seriously...the screen space given to them is highly irritating...instead of showing this two slimy snakes in every scenes...I won't mind to watch ranbir v/s ragini...the carbon copy...mother-son scenes are fiery...
I hate the way that naagin touches neil...for god sake neil is a father of 5 grown-up kids...he is 45 yrs old man...not a 21 yrs old young man for you to show PDA...I hate the way she sets her claws on neil...disgusting

hahahahaha she is jataoing haq as someone who would have become his saali if her sis had not died..
Snowflake25 Groupbie
Snowflake25
Snowflake25

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Agree agree agree :( 
Just 20 episodes and the vamp enters in addition to Pam already being present.. too much assault on the senses!

True! Both of them are so OTT, its sheer torture Sleepy
Snowflake25 Groupbie
Snowflake25
Snowflake25

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged

I am more interested to know what happened in NR's past that leads to divorce...what is suhani's mystery...NR and 5 kids bonding...siblings bonding...

Totally agree with you! The show has so much potential and so much is left to be explored between Neil-Ragini and the kids but the CVs are more interested in showing those two vamps...its pathetic...they started on such a good note, even the pace of the show was fine (considering its Ekta) and now its just BLAHHH Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin101mangalore

Go to top