India-Forums

Satrangi Sasural
Satrangi Sasural

Segment - Aarushi slaps her brother for Vihaan

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Aarushi slaps her brother ClapLOL The reporter said she came to know about his 'badtameezi' with Vihaan - which refers to Girish's attempt to beat Vihaan to pulp I guess :P So she comes to know he is the culprit Ermm   or did something else also happen...hmm..
They also showed a tiny interview of Mugdha and the actor playing her brother. Mugs asks him thappad kaisa laga  LOL He says - bohot zor se. Akal thikaane aa gayi LOL

Going by what we have seen of Girish's nature till now, he will probably help that Goonda to marry Aarushi to take revenge against his own sister Stern Smile Koi naiii... Vihaan hain na ;) LOL

Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuMEiXFuryk

Edited by kautilya04 - 01 January 2015 at 7:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ahutaRenu111ArpimugfanOmkaraKiParvati

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:14am | IP Logged
tfs di ...ye bhai tho aarushi ki entry difficult bana raha hai vatsal family mein Angry i saw promo of ss where girish beat vihaan and aarushi came their Cry ab toh moms kya sochengi??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kautilya04SiyapaaQueen

OmkaraKiParvati IF-Sizzlerz
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Father-Son-Goonda trio are just pathetic.. Always plotting and planning.. Am glad kii Arushi slapped tht mousy brother of hers.. He deserves a very strong big thappad.. And I think this is Mugdha's fourth attempt at thappad maaroying LOL The first was for Rajat whr she had to take 12 retakes and tht poor guy kept quiet ROFL and now her mousy brother... Anyways, Girish deserved that slap.. And why do I hav this gut feeling tht the Goonda is going to shpwer the father-son duo with loads of riches and ask Arushi's hand in return ?? Confused

kautilya04Renu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeranu

Father-Son-Goonda trio are just pathetic.. Always plotting and planning.. Am glad kii Arushi slapped tht mousy brother of hers.. He deserves a very strong big thappad.. And I think this is Mugdha's fourth attempt at thappad maaroyingLOLThe first was for Rajat whr she had to take 12 retakes and tht poor guy kept quietROFLand now her mousy brother... Anyways, Girish deserved that slap.. And why do I hav this gut feeling tht the Goonda is going to shpwer the father-son duo with loads of riches and ask Arushi's hand in return ??Confused

you r right this evil trio is disgusting Angry and thappad LOL ab toh mugdha ko practice ho gayi hogi onscreen thappad marane ki.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kautilya04

OmkaraKiParvati IF-Sizzlerz
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

Originally posted by veeranu

Father-Son-Goonda trio are just pathetic.. Always plotting and planning.. Am glad kii Arushi slapped tht mousy brother of hers.. He deserves a very strong big thappad.. And I think this is Mugdha's fourth attempt at thappad maaroyingLOLThe first was for Rajat whr she had to take 12 retakes and tht poor guy kept quietROFLand now her mousy brother... Anyways, Girish deserved that slap.. And why do I hav this gut feeling tht the Goonda is going to shpwer the father-son duo with loads of riches and ask Arushi's hand in return ??Confused

you r right this evil trio is disgusting Angry and thappad LOL ab toh mugdha ko practice ho gayi hogi onscreen thappad marane ki.
Haan. Nw Mugdha Di must be well versed in thappad maaroying LOL

kautilya04Renu111

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:36am | IP Logged
@Renu - Probs ka toh pahaad hi hain in front of Vihaan and Aarushi D'ohLOL Inki shaadi kaise hogi yeh toh sach mein mystery hain? ConfusedLOLLOL
@Veeranu - Haha trueee LOLLOL Ekdum mast slap deti hain Mugs CoolLOL yeah, the goonda will easily convince father and brother I think :/ Ufff... those three are just gross Dead

Renu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
yes di problems toh hai bt yahi toh story hai LOL jiska solution sirf aarushi ke pass hai.

kautilya04

halima_zaka IF-Sizzlerz
halima_zaka
halima_zaka

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
tfs 
from this koi problem to start ho gaye ufff

kautilya04

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top