Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SWARON FF: The Perks of Arranged Marriage PART 6 PG 26 (Page 20)

--Ana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ana--
--Ana--

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
I hope my doubts will be cleared in the further updates:)

i_yatharthk Goldie
i_yatharthk
i_yatharthk

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
firstly thanks for the spamming taareyswarond3...sorry i don't know your name do comment it...thanks for it...you guys actually completed my demand thanks so much...
ok coming to the update it is the longest ever update i have written and will probably write...4284 word to be precise...hope it is not just dragging and boring...sorry if it is...

Enjoy!

Part 4

Rishi: Hello gautam

Gautam: haan bol na rishi aaj achanak itne dinon baad kaise yaad kia? Sab thik?

Rishi: haan sab thik hai...(he lied to him)

Gautam: maa aur bhabhi kaisi hai?

Rishi: maa...maa thik hai...

Gautam: rishi kya hua hai zarur koi baat hai...maa toh thik hai na?

Rishi could not hold further listening to his friend's concern how even after so many years still he could understand just through his voice that something is wrong...

Rishi: vo maa...maa ko cancer hai

Gautam: what! Kaise?

Rishi said him everything that had happened in the last few days...

Gautam: itna sab kuch ho gaya aur tune mujhe bataya bh nahi mein aaj hi aa raha hun waha

Rishi: are nai ab maa ki tabiyat thik hai...

Before he could complete his sentence

Gautam: kuch nahi...mein aa raha hun aur tum jante ho ki mein teri koi baat nahi sunne wala

Rishi: thik hai

And they disconnected the call

Rishi thought that he will talk about the marriage once gautam is in jodhpur...

The next day in the morning the shekhawat mansion's door bell rung and kaka opened the door...

Smriti too went towards the gate as she was expecting them along with rishi who had just come there from his room

Gautam, avantika, Sharon all came in and sat in living room...

Rishi: thanks gautam yahan aane ke liye...maa ko bohot achcha lagega specially bhabhi aur Sharon ko yahan dekh ke...waise tune toh kaha tha ki sirf tu aa raha hai?

Gautam: haa...vahi decided bhi tha but jab maine kaha ki maa ki health thik nahi hai toh avantika bhi aa gayi and Sharon ke bhi vacations chal rahe hai toh usne kaha ki vo bhi chalegi and she too came

Rishi: nice that you all are here...

By that time smriti came from kitchen with five glasses of juice and served everybody and after some catching up with smriti they setteled to their rooms (gautam & avantika one and Sharon other) and got fresh...while they arrived swayam was in his room he got freshened and went directly to dadi's room for her morning dose

Swayam: dadi aapne breakfast kiya? Aapke morning dose ka time ho raha hai...

Dadi: haa karliya breakfast and dawai(medicine) bhi le li...

Swayam: kisne di aapko medicine?

Taani: maine

Swayam was positively shocked on hearing that taani gave dadi her morning dose as she was not a morning person watching him dadi too smirked but was happy that her granddaughter had finally started getting up early in the morning...

Taanni came in the room

Taani: bhai aapko kya lagta hai ki mai jaldi nahi uth sakti kya subah?

Swayam: huh...nahi nahi uth sakti ho naa...kyu nahi zarur zarur uth sakti ho ( swayam was still recovering from his shock)

Taani: haan toh thik hai me ab jaa rahi bye dadi...bye bhai

And she went from the room towards while swayam shouted in her back where was she going and he was further shocked on listening her response

Taani: mandir

Swayam looked towards dadi with a more shocked expression and dadi was just smirking looking towards swayam

Swayam: ise kya hogaya?

Dadi: ab meri iss news kuch toh fayde hue...

Swayam was saddened on reminding of the news

Dadi: ab tujhe kya hua? Aisa chehra kyun bana raha hai? chal mujhe thoda walk ke liye le chal bahar garden me

Swayam: haan thik hai chaliye...chalte hai...btw taani kaunse mandir gai hai?

Dadi: vo mataji ke mandir gayi hai aura b sham tak hi aayegi

Swayam: okay

And took her to the garden for a walk...

Someone knocked on gautam and avantika's door gautam went an opened the door and rishi and smriti entered their room

Rishi: gautam bhabhi mujhe aap dono se kuch baat karni thi...

Gautam: haan bolna kya baat karni hai tujhe?

Rishi: gautam tujhe toh pata hi hai maa ki condition ke bare...she has..ju...just a few months with her...aur unka kitna mann hai swayam ki shaadi hote dekhna

And he saw his friend and knew that he had understood what he was going to ask and before he could say anything further gautam interrupted him...

Gautam: aur tu unki ye wish puri karna chahta hai aur issi ke liye tune mujhe call kia tha na

Rishi: tujhe kaise pata chala ki mein tujhse ye hi kehna chahta tha?

Gautam: seriously rishi ab tujhe ye bhi batana padega?

Rishi was happy seeing his friend understanding him so well and with he got the much needed strength to continue what he wanted to ask him further

Rishi: gautam tujhe toh yaad hi hoga ki maa chahti thi ki swayam ki shadi Sharon se ho...maa ki health ki wajah se we don't know ki if she will be there till they are old enough to get marry...aur jaise tujhe pata hai ki mein maa ki ye wish puri karna chahta hun but ye sirf mere akele ka decision nahi ho sakta...kal raat ko swayam ko pata chala about maa's wish and he too said that he wants to do it for her...

Gautam: aur tu yeh chahta hai ki Sharon aur swayam ki shaadi ho...

Rishi was once again greatful to his friend for stating his thought which he couldnot say

Rishi: haan

Gautam saw towards her wife who had been silently witnessing everything till now nodded towards her husband

Gautam: thik hai rishi we are okay with it we trust swayam and we are okay with their marriage

Smriti: but let the final decision be of Sharon only...hum aap dono se baat bhi isilye kar rahe hai kyunki swayam first approached us and we would like if final decision Sharon ka ho aur wo kisi bhi chij ke liye force nahi karna chahte...

Avantika: ji we too think the same...we will talk to Sharon about it...

Smriti: chaliye ab breakfast kar lijiye...mein Sharon ko bhi bula leti hun

Rishi, smriti, gautam, avantika, Sharon all went towards the dinning

Smriti: kaka  swayam aur maa kaha hai?

Kaka: vo dono garden mein gaye hai for a walk swayam baba ka nashta meinn wahi bhijwa diya hai...

Smriti: thik hai humsab ka bhi nashta bhi lagwa dijiye.

Everybody had their breakfast and then Sharon went to her room to get back her mobile while everybody else went to the garden to meet dadi and swayam...

All the four moved out towards the garden to meet dadi and swayam...but before they would reach there both swayam and dadi were getting in as the sun had starting heating up the surrounding...

Dadi and swayam both came to the living room along with the others and after helping dadi sit on the sofa swayam went and touched gautam's and avantika's feet and took their blessings...and all of them started talking  and catching up with each other about dadi's health and the men started talking about the business...

After sometime it was dadi's resting time and swayam took her to her room...

Gautam: swayam apni dadi se bohot attached hai...

Rishi: haan...specially jabse papa ki death hui hai...

Gautam: hhmmm...I think we should go and talk to Sharon she is in her room right now so it's better to talk her right now...

Avantika: I guess you are right we should not delay it...before swayam and Sharon meet and make an opinion about each other we should go and talk to her about it...

While they went to sharon's room rishi went to office while smriti went for the preparation of lunch.

In sharon's room:

Avantika knocked on the door and Sharon came and opened it to let them in

Gautam: Sharon hume aapse kuch baat karni hai...

Sharon: ji papa kahiye...

Gautam looked towards his wife and nodded, Sharon was looking all this and was now turning a bit tense on the weird behavior of her parents...

Avantika: Sharon tumhe yaad hai tum dadi se pehli baar jab mili thi...delhi mein uss function mein...

Sharon: haan mom but achanak se kya baat hai? Kuch hua hai kya?

Avantika: nai nai...kuch ha nahi hai...tab jab maa humse mile the tab she had talked to us about something

Sharon was now totally confused of where all this is going...but stil kept quiet about it listening to her mom

Avantika continued: she had...had asked her about your and swayam's marriage...

Saying this both avatika and gautam saw waited and saw towards Sharon for any response but it did'e come

Gauatam: kya hua Sharon kuch toh bolo

Sharon: kya bolu mein dad? Ki I am still in my college completing my graduation and my parents are thinking of marrying me to someone I don't know...leave that I haven't even seen him and you guys are saying that you have fixed my marriage...

Gautam: Sharon ek baar meri puri baat toh sun lo...Sharon tumhe pata hai ki dadi ki tabiyat (health) kharab hai and we are here to meet her but it's not just that...she is actually suffering from cancer and there are only a few months left with her...

This was a shock to her as she didn't knew about any such thing she just knew ki they are here to meet dadi as she is critically ill but she didn't knew that the situation as so severe

Gautam continued: as you now know that dadi had asked for your and swayam's marriage but then she had also said that it will only be if you both at that time agree for it...not just her we too feel that...and only if you are okay with it we will marry you and swayam...or if that matter anybody may it be...but everything did not go as planned as you know maa ki wish thi ki she sees swayam and taani's marriage before she dies...but specially swayam's...taani ki shaadi ka I don't know but swayam ke liye she had asked for your hand...and we all knew about it except you kids...and we had decided to disclose you this things on proper time after you are old enough for marriage...but it is not possible now with maa being with us for only a short time now...so when we arrived here rishi and smriti told us everything about maa's wish...he wanted to do it for her mother and swayam came to know about all this and then he initiated and asked rishi about it and he agreed for talking with us...he said us everything and we too agreed but the final decision will be yours to marry or not...but before this you should also know that maa doesn't know anything about it...so don't say anything to her...it may affect her health

Sharon could not respond anything it was too much to process and she needed some alone time to think over everything...so she asked for it and said that she will herself get to them in time with her answer...

Avantika: Sharon there is no any pressure on you for this...if you don't want to marry now you can definitely say know...but atleast first meet swayam once he is a very nice boy...

Gautam just came and patted her on the side of face (for reference as swayam does to taani in the show) and then said her to come with them for meeting maa

They all went to her room to meet her, she was there with swayam...he was making her to have lunch it was one such days where she was not interested in food one of the symptom of the disease lack of hunger but the doctor had given them clear instruction of feeding her even if she doesn't feel like it. Her lunch was almost finished it was the last morsel which he fed her all this was noticed by Sharon but swayam didn't notice that they all were there watching him...once he finished he got up to keep the plate away and give her water when he noticed everybody were at the door...they then entered the room while he gave her water and took the plate and went from there towards the sink to keep them away...all this while he didn't notice Sharon watching him...shorn came over towards dadi along with her parents...

Dadi: are Sharon tum bhi aayi ho...aao mere pass baitho ye sab log to buddho jaisi baatein karte rahenge ki aapki tabiyat kaisi hai vagaira vagaira...tum batao tumhari college kaisi chal rahi hai...haan I know abhi toh holidays honge naa...fir bhi...

Sharon: kuch nahi dadi bas aise hi sab normal sa...

Gauatam: are Sharon tum ye toh batao ki tum dance bhi karti ho aur tumhara ek dance group bhi hai...

At this dadi turned towards Sharon aur ye kaun bateyega mujhe?

Sharon: vo dadi bas aise hi hum sab friends ne milk eek group banaya tha college mein...

Dadi: toh kahi competition mein participate karte ho ya nahi tum log?

Sharon: iss saal karenge dadi...footloose ek competition hai jisme hum participate karne wale hai...

Dadi: jitke aana first prize tum logon ko hi milna chahiye.

Sharon: ji dadi...we will do our best

They talking as such for a while and then swayam entered dadi's room with a glass of water

Swayam: dadi chalo ab aapka dawaai lene ka time ho gaya hai...

Dadi: kya swayam tum hamesha mere piche pade rehte ho kabhi nashta kabhi lunch kabhi dawaai aura b dawaai ke baad bologe ki ab aap rest karo...

Swayam: are par aapko rest karne ki zarurat hai toh bolunga nahi kya?

Dadi: are swayam ab kabhi na kabhi toh jana hai toh ye dawaai and rest ka kya hai let me enjoy with my family humesha kya ye timetabke ke jaise karte reht ho

Swayam: dadi aap dawaai le lijiye fir aapko jo karna hai kijiy aaj aapko kuch nai bolunga bas

Swayam said this knowing that she will spend time with her visitors so he didn't forced her much...and gave her the medicine and was leaving when avantika said to swayam to show Sharon the house as it was an ancient house from the princely states period in india and a well maintained one too...they were from the family of the city head...

Dadi: haan swayam tum sharon ko ghar dikhao...mein tab tak inn dono ke kann khichti hun do saal mein kabhi aaye hi nahi...yahan pe...aura aye hai to kab...

Swayam and Sharon then left from there swayam asked Sharon to wait in the living room while he kept the glass back in the kitchen sink...

Swayam in kitchen to himself: yaar ye to wahi Sharon hai jo mere clg. Mein padhti hai...but I doubt she knows that I too study in the same clg. Aaj toh taani bhi nahi hai so I don't think ki she might get to know until taani is back...par mujhe oh batana chahiye na..it won't be right on my part to keep such a thing from her he might not know but I do and I should tell her the truth but agar truth jankar usne mujhe jane bina hi shaadi ke liye mana kr diya toh? Nahi aise nahi I will first let her know me...then right dekhke I will say her the truth...but yes before the marriage...kya before the marriage swayam abhi tak vo mani nahi hai...but vo mann jayegi she too loves dadi dekha than a kis tarah dadi se baat kar rhi thi...so be positive...lets see kya hota hai...but I should talk to her now abhi koi disturb bhi nahi jarega and I have the opportunity to ask her in the midst of showing the house..yes I will talk to her now only...

Here in the living room Sharon was thinking about swayam: swayam sach me apne dadi se bohot pyaar karta hai...he takes so much care of her aaj subah se this is actually the first time he is away from dadi nahi he is always with aur lagta hai ki he takes complete care of dadi, there was so much love for her in his actions but there was sadness too...knowing that it all short lived now that she will leave them alone soon...

She was thinking all this when her reverie was broken by swayam calling her...

Swayam came back to where Sharon was and took her towards the mandir first the reason being he was too nervous and wanted to pray ki sab thik se ho...he wanted this to happen...for his dadi...they went to the mandir which had very intricate designing over its walls and pillars which held a small canopy made of red sandstone (this is the stone found in plenty in rajasthan and was used in every architecture of rajasthan, hawa mahal etc, all are made from it) with some art work with white marble too...he combination of red and white was so beautiful that Sharon was lost in its beauty that she didn't understand when swayam had even prayed and now was asking her to take further...

Slowly they covered the kitchen, dining room, living room which was seen by her earlier but now it was seen as the old darbar of the city head. All the rooms were one by one seen by them...and now they were a bit more comfortable with each other so he at last took her to the terrace where he had decided that he will talk to her he had purposefully decided to talk over there as he thought it was the most neutral place for them to talk...he would at most peace over here, just like her it was just that he didn't know it yet unknowingly he had selected even her favorite place too for seeking peace when in dilemma...just like today where she needed to clear her thoughts...

Swayam initiated what he wanted to ask Sharon...

Swayam: Sharon I wanted to talk to you...

Sharon knowing exactly what he wanted to ask just nodded her head for him to proceed

Swayam: sharon I don't know whether uncle and aunty ne tumse baat ki hai ya nahi...but I want to talk to you about something...something very important to you and me...something which may affect our whole lives...Sharon I want to marry you...

He then took a pause and looked directly into sharon's eyes but there was just a mild shock in them as if she knew that this was coming...then he understood that they had talked about it with her and he was a bit relivedand continued with what he wanted to say...

Swayam continued: toh uncle aunty ne tumse baat karli iss bare mein...toh you know the..

But before he could complete Sharon cut him in mid-sentence

Sharon: tumhe kaise pata chala?

Swayam: tumhare face pe evident hai...inti badi baat and you are just mildly socked so samjh gaya ki uncle aunty ne tumse baat Karli hogi...

Sharon then just nodded not able to think what to say the man she just met was saying her unsaid things just by looking at her...

Swayam continued: Sharon then you also might know the reason I wanted to marry you so early...sharon I love my dadi a lot...she has always been the most special person in my life...unhone hamesha mujhe support kia hai meri har wish puri ki hai...when I wanted to go out of jodhpur ( he had tactfully avoided saying Mumbai) for further studies she supported my decision against her will just for me...par mein unke liye aajtak kuch nahi kar paya...but few days ago I came to know that she wanted to see me get married not just married but married to you in specific...she had met you some two years ago and she had decided it then that she wanted to see me married to you...and I want to give her the happiness of her last wish to get fulfilled...she is very special for me I want to give all the happiness I can...but this is not just in my hand so I am here asking you to marry me...I know that my asking you to marry me just because our parents know each other and dadi wanting us to see us married id downright foolish...but I had to try once at least to convince you for this...this is too early we both are still in college...but dadi...but dadi might won't be there till we complete it...I also know ki there might be someone else too in your life but I had to try once, hadn't I?

Sharon was just listening to swayam all this while quietly and one thing she had understood very clearly that swayam loved her dadi the most and could do anything for her and that he wanted to marry her just for her happiness just to complete her wish...not for her...not that she had some dream about itof being married to some prince charming and all...no she was far away from that she didn't want to marry not just now but never...she had seen much that her belief in the institution of marriage was shaken and shaken so much so that she was not ready to marry at all...

Sharon: swayam I...what can I say? You have been completely truthful to me about everything and whatever you are trying to do for your dadi is very sweet...but I don't know if I can marry you...for that matter to anyone...I don't believe in marriages...I just not believe in them I am completely negative about it...i don't think that am capable of carrying a marriage, capable of keeping my husband happy when I myself is so negative about the idea of marriage, I love dadi too she has always been so caring and loving towards me and I too want to see her happy...but marrying...I don't know I just don't...I don't know why iam saying all this to you I haven't said any of this to my parents even but I am saying it to you so that you can understand...why I can't marry you...don't think that is some other guy f it would have been the case I would have said you about it right away, but that is not the case...I hope you get my point.

Swayam: Sharon...I don't want to be sound desperate...but can I ask you the reason behind it?

Sharon: swayam...this is the most I can tell you its very difficult for me to say anything for me...

Swayam: alright no problem...if you don't want to say its alright...

She just nodded

Swayam: I don't know the reason you don't believe in marriages but I wanna say one thing to you...marriages are not that negative...just look around you, your parents, my parents and also all those happily married couples...I know I am no one to say you all this and you don't need to listen all this but do think over it...there are so many couples out there who are happily married and they lead their lives happily and contently...with their partners Sharon we do need someone by our side in times of happiness...in times of sorrow...we do need someone to share our feelings...yeah we might have friends...family...but they all have some limits...but this relation of husband and wife knows no bounds...it is for lifetime always there with us...whenever we need it or even if we don't it just there strong and resolute...till the very end...don't get me wrong I am not trying to convince you, you have said your decision and I respect that I respect that you don't want to marry me then I won't force you for it...but I just wanted to say that marriage is not that bad too...you should think over it...not me...but definitely someone might be out there for you...thank you Sharon for hearing me out...thank you

For a moment Sharon just couldn't get what she was feeling exactly...or what she should feel, should she feel happy that she had said her what she was feling about this marriage thing without much shouting which she had initially thought she would end to it, or she should feel sad seeing that hope being lost in swayam's eyes of fulfilling dadi's wish, she didn't knew why she was feeling like this and why was she not angry on swayam...she knew perfectly well that if rey or taani would have said something like this then she would have just shut them up and would have probably not talked to the for a few days/week to talk such rubbish with her...but she was not feeling any such thing now...but why? She was just confused but she knew one thing now that swayam was...well what can she say...a nice guy...or something like that he was a gentleman for sure...and she knew also knew that somewhere he had gained her trust which is a very difficult task under normal circumstances...yeah she had started trusting him and she didn't want to lose such a person in her life...

Sharon: swayam I can't marry you but that doesn't mean that we can't be anything else...so friends?

She moved her hand forward for a handshake confirming their friendship...

Swayam: yes we definitely can be that friends...

He took her hand and shook it...

Swayam now thought that he should say the remaining truth to her before she gets to know from somewhere else he should say her that...he can't lose her friend as soon as he got her...

Swayam: Sharon I wanna say something to you...

But before he could finish their attention by someone shouting sharon's name from the terrace door they both turned towards it...and saw taani standing over there...and then something dawned over to Sharon...and he saw swayam with the look of guilt over his face and she knew that he had lied to her and her newly found trust in him was broken...

sorry for the cliffhanger do read the note below its important

Edited by i_yatharthk - 30 May 2015 at 10:05pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

herambstarryLove_sksweet_krushiAyesha-swaronjem_vrushanhellangelsVruShan_FanGirlNicki_vrushangsk4anjuvrushanpriya_sejwal--Ecstasy--anum_6__nidhi__AshsAngelsNicky-nish--RENU--sneharayujwalv--Ana--Hp_TvD_mAnIcDivine_darknessVReSHna-DreamzGirl-Keechu.Stupefy--lavanya--

i_yatharthk Goldie
i_yatharthk
i_yatharthk

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
hey updated the next part...hope you guys enjoy it...unlike last time i wont give any demands this time coz i dont know when will i update the next time as i am leaving for ahmedabad tomorrow...for a month long industrial training...and i still have to pack...so cant write it today...sorry will definitely try to write though if i take my laptop with me their...so sorry...

i hope you guys enjoy this update...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gsk4--Ecstasy--anum_6Nicky-nishStupefy

gsk4 Senior Member
gsk4
gsk4

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Beautiful upate.  Clap. I loved the way the parents bonded. The bond between Swayam and dadi is also nicely put.

Edited by gsk4 - 30 May 2015 at 11:15pm
VReSHna IF-Rockerz
VReSHna
VReSHna

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Whow it was Long... Thank U For Updating  n that too in so much Detail... Well Written it is :) 
The Story is really Interesting...
U have really Written so Well... I m Loving it :) 

P.S all the best for the training :) n Have fun :) 
-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Started loving this FF
-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
All the best for your industrial training ...
Keechu. IF-Sizzlerz
Keechu.
Keechu.

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Wow yaar...it was amazing...Clap
I loved the dialogues... so original... i felt it was from heart not like u pulled that all for the story...
commendable job and a very long one... usually i used to get bored while reading long parts but i swear it never bored...Big smile
it was in a flow... but u also stopped at wrong place...but i loved it as a whole... loved the talk between swaron... im loving this swayam, so mature. Embarrassed

And about the note... its fine...and all the best for your training...

Keechu :)

Go to top