Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GURASH14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
______________😭😭 just saw the sbs segment n after reading ur update i cant control my emotions...😭 I AM SOOO GONNA MISS VRUSHAN n ur swaron reminded me of our d3 SWARON ...awesome update please pm me wen next update is done n do continue it n seems like a lot of hard work applauds frm. me πŸ‘πŸΌ
kreyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Suspense suspense
when wl swaron meet yrr
waiting eagerly
u r excellent in creating the atmosphere
u know how to hold on the readers
it was awesme
but want to read more
and pls intro swayam fast
waiting 4 the hero
updt soon plzzz
and dont forget to pm 😊
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg this was awesome
u know I too loved d concept of arrange maarige
update soon do pm m for next update
Nicki_vrushan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Good start YatharthkπŸ‘.
Loved this chapter and loved how you have shaped sharon's character.
Really looking forward to the introduction of swayam's character and swaron's first meeting.
As I said before I love the arrange marriage idea on swaron a lot so keep up the good work.
Update soon.

Incorrect thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gud start nice concept
Do continue soon
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GURASH14

@yatharth seriously i m not into reading too lazy i only read wen i feel like n my kinda topics only..πŸ˜†

I just hope ki i can make you read this FF and comment every time not because i am asking for it but i want to make you and others feel compliant to comment for it
DhairyaMehta thumbnail
Originally posted by: i_yatharthk

Thanks everybody for the comments...I didn't expect ki I would get such a response...chitra di definitely I won't leave it in between... definitely agar achcha response raha toh haan apko to pata hi hai kitni mehnat lagti hai...aur mujhe toh kuch jyada hi lagti hai...mein har chiz hazar baar soch ke likh ta hun...

Reshna ab to tera post unres karde...wiaiting for your comment eagerly. Finally you unresd it ye reply uske pehle likh diya tha...and thanks for the longest comment...you have given it a very good thought before commenting it definitely feels good to see ki koi itna thought de raha hai...

Gurash go on and read FFs yaar bohot achche hote hai...especially chitra di ke and someone of username flyinghigh_ani...ye bas wo hai jo maine bohot recently read kiye hai but you will find many on the first page of AT

Vrushanlove yeah abb to we have to keep them alive by means of such os, ts, 3s, ss and FFs...

Kreyafan ultimately they will definitely fall in love but their journey is what we(you, me and other's too) have to witness

Yeah dadi is cool..@chitra di, priya sejwal, shailjashan

Swaronlove001 thanks for the suggestion...and don't say sorry...

And baki sab log sorry ki personalized reply nahi kar paya...but I am grateful to you all ki tum sab logon ne iss pe comment kia...its really very encouraging to see ki people are liking your works and appreciating it...thanks so much and sorry once again... 

i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

are tune kya likhna tha?
kuch likha hi nahi
GURASH14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: i_yatharthk

I just hope ki i can make you read this FF and comment every time not because i am asking for it but i want to make you and others feel compliant to comment for it

πŸ˜† do u know i am actually having butterflies in my tummy while reading this ff.. n mein khudki nahi sunti toh tumhara kya sunungi πŸ˜› 
jab tak interesting hoga tab tak dilo jaan se padungi plus comments v marungi but jab haal d3 jaisa ho jayega toh fast forward mein read karungi..n bashing suru karungiπŸ˜†
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nice Concept πŸ˜Š
read the first chap loved it,would love to read it further 
Do PM me πŸ˜ƒ