Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
so he took him to his house. whats the big deal? dont we all do that with friends or room mates we have spent some time with?
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
i wanna see pictures of Babbar Mansion ..i love mansions
radhikaarjuhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vitriolic

so he took him to his house. whats the big deal? dont we all do that with friends or room mates we have spent some time with?

U are not understanding he said after his eviction to Upen how now his house in Juhu is his house as well and now first thing Upen goes is at Aarya's house n even in the caption Aarya mentioned how its HIS HOUSE which i found truly adorable and awesome, its rare to find such true friendship through a reality show ..
vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: radhikaarjuhi

U are not understanding he said after his eviction to Upen how now his house in Juhu is his house as well and now first thing Upen goes is at Aarya's house n even in the caption Aarya mentioned how its HIS HOUSE which i found truly adorable and awesome, its rare to find such true friendship through a reality show ..

Ok
Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww i just love this pic, Aarya was truly one of the most selfless, kind hearted and sweetest person in that house.. He really was never meant for this evil game.. The more i follow and know about him, the more i love and respect him, he is a gem of a person and am glad to know him through biggboss...
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Arya was a very humble contestant of BB8 😊
tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: serial_sugar

arya : upen nominated him .. bt still he is my friend coz game and friendship is different 👍🏼
dian : karishma took time in saving me.. she is not my friend she is selfish vamp blah blah

sooo true... diandra shd learn frm arya
sara5471 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww 
And I guess this is the first season where such strong friendships were made for eg, Upen-Aarya, Praneet-Pritam.
Baki seasons mein bahar jate hi, 'Paechan kon?' 
freshwind thumbnail
He is a nice guy though recently he lost that charm and confused.

Azaz was right that this is a public show and you should entertain viewers, you are not allow to stop playing game and result is in front of us.

Aaryan Babbar was a nice guy with Golden heart, we saw it many times in Bigg Boss
whyman thumbnail
Originally posted by: radhikaarjuhi

U are also not understanding how clever this upen is. Remember when sonali exposed him? This is what sonali said about upen " upen was asking for money so he can open his own business".. So as u can see arya was the perfect rich bakra nice guy upen could trap and he did well 👏