Upen at Babbar mansion, Respect for Aarya

radhikaarjuhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Truly hats off to Aarya Babbar, he is such a sweetheart, he kept his promise and just dint say for the sake of itπŸ‘..Not even a day and Upen is at his house which is just so amazing and adorable.. He even always supported Upen outside n never let any stupid biggboss game come in between his friendship unlike Diandra who ditched her true friends and just for some fake love and support tweeted against Tanna and Upen.. Truly respect for Aarya that he never changed himself n his friendship for Upen was one of the most purest this seasonπŸ˜›..He considers Upen as his brother and he proved it, god bless their lovely bond.. The pic and caption is simply awesome..Upen fans can be at peace now and chill, he is at the right place where he will get lots of love and happiness..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
they are looking so happy 
awesome bonding 
God Bless them and protect them from evil eyes
Edited by Chingaari - 9 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Awww they look so genuinely happy! I love their bond... Hope it always stays like this!
even though hated Upen in the last two weeks..this is kinda sweeet...he doesnt deserve 2 struggle atleast asin he shud find some work...or atleast hv a decent living...evryone deserves that..hopefully he understands that Sonali and Gautam nvr evr HATED him...infact GAutam so many times tried 2 mend their friendship...and i hv nvr seen him particpating in bitching involving Upen..

DAY 1
Embedded image permalink
Edited by Dhin-Chak - 9 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Arya should be awarded the most clean hearted person in BB history. πŸ˜ƒ
He is suely not made for this evil game. πŸ‘
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
These 2 really shared brotherly bond on BB and its nice to see Arya bringing Upen to his house. πŸ‘πŸΌ
obsession. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
arya : upen nominated him .. bt still he is my friend coz game and friendship is different πŸ‘πŸΌ
dian : karishma took time in saving me.. she is not my friend she is selfish vamp blah blahEdited by serial_sugar - 9 years ago
ZaeemRaza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Aarya is truly a good soul. He showed that he meant all his words on stage and not just to get some praises. And yes he was not meant for this show. Good hearted people do not survive here.
IF-Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhin-Chak

even though hated Upen in the last two weeks..this is kinda sweeet...he doesnt deserve 2 struggle atleast asin he shud find some work...or atleast hv a decent living...evryone deserves that..hopefully he understands that Sonali and Gautam nvr evr HATED him...infact GAutam so many times tried 2 mend their friendship...and i hv nvr seen him particpating in bitching involving Upen..

DAY 1
Embedded image permalink

I remember first nomination where Gautam took Upens pic and kissed it and put it back (didn't nominated him) πŸ˜Š

@ topic.. Arya is a great guy! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by IF-Reader - 9 years ago
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like arya..
Hes too gd fr d game