India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Dimpy Owned Puneet (Page 4)

saksham-p2 IF-Rockerz
saksham-p2
saksham-p2

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged
lol she made Punz run away from the scene , even Gauti beta couldn't do much , haye Punz ke itne beizzati.

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Dimpy is such a smart cookie - This one BB should have picked from day 1, But with that being said, her stupid logic about there is no right and wrong was Hilarious! 
I understand subjective truth and ever individuals perception of right and wrong BUT her comment to Puneet that "you can't judge me" as being right and wrong because I have my own way of looking at things was nothing short of absurd nonsense. 

Moreover this whole task was of each member telling the other what "They think/ their opinion/JUDGEMENT" is about the other and what should the other HMs new year resolution be for fixing their behaviour-  Now if she believes and argues that "no one should judge others" as everyone truth/ right and wrong is different then Why did she judge Puneets perception of "right" and why is she challenging his "opinion, or truth of understanding" that Dimpy needs to be on a righteous and more human path? Isn't she recanting from her own logic. 

I noticed with her fight yesterday with Gautam about the "Dad" thing and todays Sneak Peak with Puneet about "subjective right and wrong thing" This girl will say anything to keep the argument going until she gets the last word. She may be a smart cookie but Janta isn't stupid  either. I feel the game is now getting to her and she is losing her birds eye view on issues/situations.   

Edited by sha1 - 01 January 2015 at 8:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaSree.bPicasso9liberiangirl

kakka_ji_kahin Goldie
kakka_ji_kahin
kakka_ji_kahin

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Dimpy is such a smart cookie - This one BB should have picked from day 1, But with that being said, her stupid logic about there is no right and wrong was Hilarious! 
I understand subjective truth and ever individuals perception of right and wrong BUT her comment to Puneet that "you can't judge me" as being right and wrong because I have my own way of looking at things was nothing short of absurd nonsense

Moreover this whole task was of each member telling the other what "They think/ their opinion/JUDGEMENT" is about the other and what should the other HMs new year resolution be for fixing their behaviour-  Now if she believes and argues that "no one should judge others" as everyone truth/ right and wrong is different then Why did she judge Puneets perception of "right" and why is she challenging his "opinion, or truth of understanding" that Dimpy needs to be on a righteous and more human path? Isn't she recanting from her own logic. 

I noticed with her fight yesterday with Gautam about the "Dad" thing and todays Sneak Peak with Puneet about "subjective right and wrong thing" This girl will say anything to keep the argument going until she gets the last word. She may be a smart cookie but Janta isn't stupid  either. I feel the game is now getting to her and she is losing her birds eye view on issues/situations.   

(1). this is correct. there is point of views which do differ. Punia think Karishma of one type which may or may not be correct. Gautam feels Puneet is father like while other loath him. So poin of view differs. So should others argue Gautam kii Puneet to itna Gatiya harkate karta hai tu galat hai?? No 

(2).  I would also thrash the person who will bring my family in any argument. GG does not knowwhere to speak what. He was not saying with wrong intention but he would also did not like agar usse aise bola jaaye kii you have a single parent to tumhe aisa nahi bolna chaaiye.. SOme people are mor touchy about their family .Respect it.

(3) Puneet kii ko  u desh de is like so hypocritical. HE called Karishma Dafrandu ( Duffer)... did physical violence. Only after Salman thrashed him.. he is faking this saadhu behavior. Of all the Hm puneet has zero right to object any other member's behavior.

Edited by .Farzi. - 01 January 2015 at 11:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cara-ArhiMariaMidnightRambler

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kakka_ji_kahin

Originally posted by sha1

I understand subjective truth and ever individuals perception of right and wrong BUT her comment to Puneet that "you can't judge me" as being right and wrong because I have my own way of looking at things was nothing short of absurd nonsense

(1). this is correct. there is point of views which do differ. Punia think Karishma of one type which may or may not be correct. Gautam feels Punia is father like while other loath him. So poin of view differs. So should others argue Gautam kii Punia to itna Gatiya harkate karta hai tu galat hai?? No 

(2).  I would also thrash the person who will bring my family in any argument. GG does not knowwhere to speak what. He was not saying with wrong intention but he would also did not like agar usse aise bola jaaye kii you have a single parent to tumhe aisa nahi bolna chaaiye.. SOme people are mor touchy about their family .Respect it.

(3) Punia kii ko  u desh de is like so hypocritical. HE called Karishma Dafrandu ( Duffer +A**hole)... did physical violence. Only after Salman thrashed him.. he is faking this saadhu behavior. Of all the Hm punia has zero right to object any other member's behavior.

Your first point - I completely agree with- Which is why I am saying Dimpy recanted on her own logic- Just like everyone has subjective truth so does Puneet, whether right or wrong ITS HIS TRUTH. So no question on that point 

Second point- About Gautam brining family - Context is Paramount in any discussion- if we don't see things in context even the most holiest books and beliefs could come out looking wrong. The context and big picture of the discussion where Gautam brought Dimpy's dad-  was to point out 1 thing That - 

"She is great at arguing and debating" Gautam was trying to tell her that previous day he was trying to mend things with her but she started arguing with him and because she is daughter of a lawyer it runs in her blood to be smart at arguing He wasn't able to resolve things with her "Tumse baato mai koi jeet nahi sakta" trying to make a point you have excellent debating skills. He again brings it up THAT you are the daughter of a lawyer (as in educated respected family) why fight and crib on little things that don't behoove your background. To this Dimpy flipped the meaning of brining dad in to the discussion in a negative manner and created the unnecessary drama of crying, which honestly I had a great laugh at. 

Your Third point- The TASK itself was of being judgemental and decide according to you as in each respective HM - what quality the other should work on in new year as resolution. So Puneet told Dimpy what he felt- he does;t have to be right according to Dimpy he just has to opinate him self JUST like Dimpy had to opinionate herself about what Puneet needs to work on in new year. (I am sure even Puneet didn't agree to her judgement on her but I didn't see him making a scene in the sneak peek- rather reacting to Dimpy's making a scene about what Puneet said )  

Edited by sha1 - 01 January 2015 at 8:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaPicasso9liberiangirl

_Khaleesi_ IF-Rockerz
_Khaleesi_
_Khaleesi_

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Dimpy rocks Clap
nehlove IF-Rockerz
nehlove
nehlove

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melodrama

Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

Omg! Yes! I was waiting for this day... Go Dimpy! She totally owns everyone in fights!

noone can win argument with dimpyLOL

Of course no one can win argument with Dimpy... Aakhir woh Lawyer ki beti hai. Wink
--BLRbabe-- IF-Rockerz
--BLRbabe--
--BLRbabe--

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
actually its funny tht puneet was arguing on intentions  or action being right or wrong .. bcoz this was his whole defense when arya thing happened .. he claimed his action was wrong but his intention was not to hurt arya so his intention wasnt wrong Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhiMariaMidnightRambler

moshij Senior Member
moshij
moshij

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Actually Punz went soft on her. Else he would have made her cry just with his angry stare ROFLROFLROFL

Din mein 10 bar toh roti hai lawyer ki beti LOL  yeh kya papa punz ko chup karayegi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsSree.bpieryrosefire_gun

Go to top