Dimpy Owned Puneet - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Dimpy was awesome today. Punz was doing abba dabba jabba.
Not dimmy I guess its her Kai Kai voice that own everyone she argues with, cause her "nothing is right or wrong" does not make any sense aur agar intension pe hi jana hai to how can you say Puneet intention were inhuman? she says puneet judge ppl while she herself is judging him here and declaring kisi ko marna 200 times wrong hai. Seriously like what nonsense she was talking. BB gave them task everyone took it sportingly (even Upen to my surprise) aur isko uspe b ladna hai. TV pe dikhne k liye (1st marring a drug addict divorcee with gray past than this)log kya kya kar sakte hai hey bhagwaan! 
Oh the self-righteous guruji got it left, right and centre from the cheli๐Ÿ˜†...and I loved every bit of it๐Ÿ˜ˆ...love the way she has been bajaoing the chela these days and now even the param pujya Punz maharaj had to face her wrath๐Ÿ˜†...the gal is very sharp and to the point during her arguments...logo ki dukti rag par haath rakhti hai๐Ÿ˜† 
Even upma agreed that dimpy is wrong. She wanted footage and she got it. Her points didn't made any sense to me. Aijaz was like oh God kitna bolti hai yeh.๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Mehakphool

Even upma agreed that dimpy is wrong. She wanted footage and she got it. Her points didn't made any sense to me. Aijaz was like oh God kitna bolti hai yeh.๐Ÿ˜†

True