India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

any ideas for the writers?

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged
its a new year the show has been on for what a little over 6 months and thats a long time so i think they do need a few ideas as to what to do after the truth is out and suhani knows everything(no disrespect intended to them at all they come up with some weird story lines on fish and they make it seem that suntan lotion is bad for u when its actually good for u and protects u against cancer) . so what would u guys like to happen in the show? 
 I for 1 think that they should bring in Krishna more into the show and make him a proper antagonist to Yuvraj( that is if he is  the hero of the show) and also do something diff and make Suhani support him. Now i dnt at all mean that Suhani should turn into a negative character,not at all but she should  do it to curtail the damage that he could do and make her association with him a positive 1. this show is all about beauty and i would actually like the birla's business to be brought in more into the show. i would love it if Krishna gets into the same business and competes with them and gets more successful than them. and suhani can be his marketing manager coz she comes up with brilliant ideas and also be the face of his company. 

also make Krishna related to the birla's in someway make him Yuvraj's brother or cousin brother and he must come and when their are knee in dept he should come and take over their business and buy their house. but he should keep them in it and make RagMen cook and clean lol.

and also put the 2 losers together that girl and yuvraj together but they must not actually be together rather souyma should have krishna's baby and yuvraj should be forced to look after them. and than they should watch the golden couple krishna and suhani together. or we could get some2 else for suhani. so guys those are my thoughts what are yours?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012shanakyasharan

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Well I want to see more of Yuvani in 2015. My ideas mostly pertain to scenes and tracks for Yuvani. If they want to include Soumya & Krishna, I feel then they should eliminated Soumya's in-laws for a while.

I just hope Yuvani get closer and Yuvraj plays an important role and uses his brain as much as possible. It would be cool if they show Yuvraj working and becoming a bit busy and then perhaps Suhani can join work too...and they get to spend some time together. There definitely needs to be a jealousy track for Yuvraj too...and some track that brings Yuvraj closer to Suhani's dad, Pankaj...and that's vital since Yuvraj lost his own dad and seems to miss him a lot.

I want Soumya away from Suhani. Far Away...and it would be nice to see how Suhani teaches Rags & Dadi a lesson. menka isn't a problem...Rags is so cold ...how does Suhani melt this cold hard stone, Rags?

There needs to be another track where Yuvraj confronts Dadi for being a bad example for the whole family by constantly insulting Pratima and his wife...and ultimately Yuvraj should declare that Suhani is the most beautiful girl int he world and the ideal beauty...maybe Yuvraj can tell Dadi that he family business is insulting to the universal beauty and he's quitting it...so he and Suhani can start their own business.

As for romance- shower scene, rain scene, dances, bonding and we need a scene where he carries her...and I hope to see him trying to be closer to her and surprising her.

sandiabNestleToulouse

sanaasr Senior Member
sanaasr
sanaasr

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
It does not matter what ideas we give these writers. My experience is that they never give viewers what they want to see. It is difficult to reason with these Indian show producers and writers. They very clearly lack the maturity and imagination required to understand another point of view. I have seen this happen over and over again  in many shows. They never listen to their viewers and eventually the show shuts down after viewers completely give up and stop watching the show (if and when  the producers decide to make changes, it is often  too late) This has happened again and again, but they never learn the lesson.

The problem is that all Indian shows are set on a formula - They have Few main Characters who are in general good and dumb.. then they have  a bunch of negative evil characters who are constantly plotting against these few main characters, and the formula requires major twists to push the story forward!!!  Now how many twists and plots can you have when all these characters are stuck inside a house? Hence they dish out petty and silly sabotage plans such as tearing clothes, spoiling good food,  lies, miscommunication, create misunderstandings etc etc (extremely frustrating and  agitating for viewers) These are things you Never Ever see in American shows.Not even once I had to contact an American television show to request changes. We can quite simply enjoy the show without having to worry about the writers and producers messing up the show! 

Indian movies have come of their "masala" formulas and have finally started making world class movies. At one point they used to say that no other formulas will run in India. Finally movies such as Munna Bhai, Three Idiots etc  proved them wrong.  So all I can hope is, Indian Television also will come out of their  "evil sabotage and twists formula" and start making good shows.

Coming back to Suhani, this show started well and  has lot of potential. But you need one or two good, mature writers with a little imagination to take it to the next level. Right now the show is stagnant sticking to their "formula" of having negative characters constantly sabotage Suhani. The writers are extremely busy coming up with silly sabotage plans to keep the show running.. Honestly as a viewer, all these sabotage plans agitates me. I just cant stand stupidity.

MY only request is to the writers is to stop showing petty, stupid sabotage. Dadi, Rags and Menaka can remain negative. But they do not have to stoop down to these silly plans!

Soumyas character is already shown as negative - there is no recovery or redemption for this character anymore. So let her remain negative.

It is high time Suhani knows the truth about her marriage. She must leave the Birla House after knowing the truth. She will do anything for Yuvraj and Soumya ..and at this point the best thing she can do is to leave their lives. She should communicate that to Yuvraj and leave the house. Of course Yuvraj will realize his love for Suhani after she leaves.   Soumya's true color must be exposed in front of everyone.. Then the show must focus on Yuvraj trying to win Suhani back..

This show has lot of potential, but it needs few mature writers! 

The sad reality is that there isn't a single Indian TV show that will let you "relax" and "enjoy".

sparkling-starsandiab

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Well I want to see more of Yuvani in 2015. My ideas mostly pertain to scenes and tracks for Yuvani. If they want to include Soumya & Krishna, I feel then they should eliminated Soumya's in-laws for a while.

I just hope Yuvani get closer and Yuvraj plays an important role and uses his brain as much as possible. It would be cool if they show Yuvraj working and becoming a bit busy and then perhaps Suhani can join work too...and they get to spend some time together. There definitely needs to be a jealousy track for Yuvraj too...and some track that brings Yuvraj closer to Suhani's dad, Pankaj...and that's vital since Yuvraj lost his own dad and seems to miss him a lot.

I want Soumya away from Suhani. Far Away...and it would be nice to see how Suhani teaches Rags & Dadi a lesson. menka isn't a problem...Rags is so cold ...how does Suhani melt this cold hard stone, Rags?

There needs to be another track where Yuvraj confronts Dadi for being a bad example for the whole family by constantly insulting Pratima and his wife...and ultimately Yuvraj should declare that Suhani is the most beautiful girl int he world and the ideal beauty...maybe Yuvraj can tell Dadi that he family business is insulting to the universal beauty and he's quitting it...so he and Suhani can start their own business.

As for romance- shower scene, rain scene, dances, bonding and we need a scene where he carries her...and I hope to see him trying to be closer to her and surprising her.
]i loved all your ideas especially the jealousy track that would be exceptionally nice to watch. and how does suhani actually break down rags defenses thats gona be hard to do especially with menka there who would try and spoil every effort that suhani makes. and i would also love it if yuvraj said or felt that suhani was the most beautiful i  know he feels that she is beautiful bt he just doesnt realise it i,diotic guy he just has mud for brains at the moment. 

and omg the highlighted part i cnt tell u hw much i want a rain scene btw these to they would be so amazing and i want yuvraj to touch suhani a whole lot more this year that would be so awesome. bt really rain scene is a must and than must be a shower scene this show recycles their storyline so we got to have a shower scene like the that ladki and yuvraj's scene. and it would be so cool if they worked together and they get locked in room together with no bed or sofa around yuvraj wnt sleep on the floor so he would have to use either suhan's shoulders or lap to sleep on lol. and i wish that the show starts using more music in yuvani scenes instant of the background track its a nice song bt certain it doesnt go with every scene.

and really i wish that suhani stop making every1 her bhai this year i dnt know what bhai syndrome she has that every guy she sees she has to make them her bhai absolutely ridiculous dadi should get rid of this bad habit of hers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaasr

It does not matter what ideas we give these writers. My experience is that they never give viewers what they want to see. It is difficult to reason with these Indian show producers and writers. They very clearly lack the maturity and imagination required to understand another point of view. I have seen this happen over and over again  in many shows. They never listen to their viewers and eventually the show shuts down after viewers completely give up and stop watching the show (if and when  the producers decide to make changes, it is often  too late) This has happened again and again, but they never learn the lesson.

-most of the writers that I have spoken to have been quite nice and have been very patient with me and most times I  have liked the not so popular character and amazingly they also have liked that character.  But because of the online popularity of the main characters and the trps they have had to change their storyline and most times if they start something they cnt finish it and they then appear like idiots. But I agree sometimes there is an immaturity about these writers and I remember I watched a bit of Madhubala I was once a dhasti fan bt i only watched when the character sultan came on totally  hated the main lead actor so only watched  Sultan scenes bt I remember reading a few of the other posts there about the show as a whole and the fans should have a problem with the writers coz they should stalk the forum and then whatever complaints they should have the writers should include it in the story line but they should like almost get the character to give an answer to these complaints and so it didn't seem organic or natural. And I dnt think if the cvs come online or if we send them stuff that we and others write that its meant to be taken in that manner it's just feedback as to what we think of what's being shown and I think in which ever field a person is in feedback is important. And coming to this show its relatively new, its growing and I hope that they take our views into consideration and see it in a positive way. I am glad to say that we are a group of fans that watch the show for its entirety even though Yuvani are the 1s that keep us watching when its bad bt we do enjoy dadi and her goons scenes coz they good actors only problem I see many have is with that constipated actress who cnt express much and gets way to much screen time.

The problem is that all Indian shows are set on a formula - They have Few main Characters who are in general good and dumb.. then they have  a bunch of negative evil characters who are constantly plotting against these few main characters, and the formula requires major twists to push the story forward!!!  Now how many twists and plots can you have when all these characters are stuck inside a house? Hence they dish out petty and silly sabotage plans such as tearing clothes, spoiling good food,  lies, miscommunication, create misunderstandings etc etc (extremely frustrating and  agitating for viewers) These are things you Never Ever see in American shows.Not even once I had to contact an American television show to request changes. We can quite simply enjoy the show without having to worry about the writers and producers messing up the show!  

The set formula I just dnt get it at all coz does this really happen in reality we all have dysfunctional families and bad family members  but is it to this extent? Why can't a show have as much positivity as they do negativity I think that yeh rishta show I dnt watch much coz I have always felt that its boring bt that is the only show on tv I think that doesn't really have negative characters as main characters in the show and if that show can do it I dnt get why other shows cnt do the same.

I am south Africa and just like the American soapies we also have daily soapies and they also have a massive cast and they include stories for each an and every character and they also bring in relevant issues in the show I actually find a few of my local shows better than the American shows. And these Indian shows have what 10 to 15 ppl to show and they cnt even handle handful of characters and they dnt even show all of them all of the time. Here 2 weeks for a storyline to build up than bang truth is out, next the handling the issue and they go onto the next character and situation they dnt take 10 months for the truth to come out.

Indian movies have come of their "masala" formulas and have finally started making world class movies. At one point they used to say that no other formulas will run in India. Finally movies such as Munna Bhai, Three Idiots etc  proved them wrong.  So all I can hope is, Indian Television also will come out of their  "evil sabotage and twists formula" and start making good shows.

Coming back to Suhani, this show started well and  has lot of potential. But you need one or two good, mature writers with a little imagination to take it to the next level. Right now the show is stagnant sticking to their "formula" of having negative characters constantly sabotage Suhani. The writers are extremely busy coming up with silly sabotage plans to keep the show running.. Honestly as a viewer, all these sabotage plans agitates me. I just cant stand stupidity.

MY only request is to the writers is to stop showing petty, stupid sabotage. Dadi, Rags and Menaka can remain negative. But they do not have to stoop down to these silly plans!

Soumyas character is already shown as negative - there is no recovery or redemption for this character anymore. So let her remain negative.

It is high time Suhani knows the truth about her marriage. She must leave the Birla House after knowing the truth. She will do anything for Yuvraj and Soumya ..and at this point the best thing she can do is to leave their lives. She should communicate that to Yuvraj and leave the house. Of course Yuvraj will realize his love for Suhani after she leaves.   Soumya's true color must be exposed in front of everyone.. Then the show must focus on Yuvraj trying to win Suhani back..

The sad reality is that there isn't a single Indian TV show that will let you "relax" and "enjoy".

and i agree with all your comments on the show they need to start moving on with the show bring the theme of the show love, friendship and beauty to a head and bring the next phase of the storyline into the show. 

sanaasr

sanaasr Senior Member
sanaasr
sanaasr

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Originally posted by sanaasr

-most of the writers that I have spoken to have been quite nice and have been very patient with me and most times I  have liked the not so popular character and amazingly they also have liked that character.  But because of the online popularity of the main characters and the trps they have had to change their storyline and most times if they start something they cnt finish it and they then appear like idiots. But I agree sometimes there is an immaturity about these writers and I remember I watched a bit of Madhubala I was once a dhasti fan bt i only watched when the character sultan came on totally  hated the main lead actor so only watched  Sultan scenes bt I remember reading a few of the other posts there about the show as a whole and the fans should have a problem with the writers coz they should stalk the forum and then whatever complaints they should have the writers should include it in the story line but they should like almost get the character to give an answer to these complaints and so it didn't seem organic or natural. And I dnt think if the cvs come online or if we send them stuff that we and others write that its meant to be taken in that manner it's just feedback as to what we think of what's being shown and I think in which ever field a person is in feedback is important. And coming to this show its relatively new, its growing and I hope that they take our views into consideration and see it in a positive way. I am glad to say that we are a group of fans that watch the show for its entirety even though Yuvani are the 1s that keep us watching when its bad bt we do enjoy dadi and her goons scenes coz they good actors only problem I see many have is with that constipated actress who cnt express much and gets way to much screen time.

The set formula I just dnt get it at all coz does this really happen in reality we all have dysfunctional families and bad family members  but is it to this extent? Why can't a show have as much positivity as they do negativity I think that yeh rishta show I dnt watch much coz I have always felt that its boring bt that is the only show on tv I think that doesn't really have negative characters as main characters in the show and if that show can do it I dnt get why other shows cnt do the same.

I am south Africa and just like the American soapies we also have daily soapies and they also have a massive cast and they include stories for each an and every character and they also bring in relevant issues in the show I actually find a few of my local shows better than the American shows. And these Indian shows have what 10 to 15 ppl to show and they cnt even handle handful of characters and they dnt even show all of them all of the time. Here 2 weeks for a storyline to build up than bang truth is out, next the handling the issue and they go onto the next character and situation they dnt take 10 months for the truth to come out.

and i agree with all your comments on the show they need to start moving on with the show bring the theme of the show love, friendship and beauty to a head and bring the next phase of the storyline into the show. 

If a show is going as expected, most viewers will just sit back and enjoy the show. There is no need to come to these forums to give feedbacks or complain (I mean majority of the viewers fall in this category.  I know there are others who love to discuss the show on the forum - but they are a small %) ..  So the writers have to be worried if most members are asking for changes. One request from all members, across the board, is that they want Suhani to know the truth. These writers are testing our patience by delaying that one thing! The whole thing makes Suhani looks stupid and the viewers have a hard time relating to that character.. In order to enjoy a show we must be able to relate to something or someone in the show.

I am sure these writers are good people and they have their constraints. So it is what it is.. I hope they change their formula and make these shows more realistic.

All I want is to be able to just enjoy the show without having to throw something at my TV. All these petty, braindead plots and stupidity agitates me and want to throw something at these stupid characters LOL I just hope the characters act normal and stop being stupid and brain dead.  If someone is plotting against them, they should be able to see that. That is normal, expected behavior. If not , the character is just dumb and stupid and cannot be a protagonist!

That said, I still believe this show has potential. It is a fresh idea and now all this show needs is a little maturity.

sandiab

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
they seem to be on the right track since the past 3 episodes...

sandiab

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

they seem to be on the right track since the past 3 episodes...
amazingly it actually is i think i made this post on the 1st during the day LOL

shanakyasharan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top