Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

upen evicted in coffin {DT P.6} (Page 7)

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DangerouslySafe

Originally posted by fire_gun

upen patel ki pocket se knife nikla thaLOLLOLLOLyaad hai jab punz ne ek cheez table par rakhi thi regular episode mein when upen was gone mad for two weeksLOL...sneak peak punz told everybody in back to back two days sneakpeak videos  that upen had knife in night and roaming here and there ...in regular episode punz put the it out on table and said"yeh[knife] yaha nahi hona chaiye"...upen patel gave death therats to gautam.its in newspaper too..  it upen kare tab tak sab thik hai..no wonder bb arrnaged doctor for upen that time...ab upen sab kar sakta hai..death therat de sakta hai ,knife le kar ghum sakta hai par bb usko sirf drama ke liye graveyard eviction nahi de sakteLOL

BoohooCry How could you say all this? BoohooCry
You have such a sick mentalityCry
#OverReaction wins hands down Cry
LOL... i know i knowLOLLOL...par kya karu muhje toh sirf woh ek dramtize scene laga jismein koi reality nahi haiLOLLOL...eviction ko sirf dramtize kiya gaya hai...just like they do dance performance in bb on sunday when salman comesWink...uska bb ke show se koi lena dena hai nahi ...its like masalaWink

hippopotamus IF-Rockerz
hippopotamus
hippopotamus

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissBrownEyes

to all those people who are hvin problem with the way of eviction..
if it was that bad, you think the contestants themselves wud hv agreed for it? its nt jus abt upen, all 6 of dem.. 

these people are same ones who break smallest rules for deir convenience, if this looked THAT emotionally heavy as we are feelin it, you think dey wud hv agreed to do this task at all?

jab unhe problem nahi he, why are we bothered so much about it?

this is not the first time coffins were used on indian televsion, ex fear factor or roadies use dem for tasks all the time.. 

please dnt bash my opinion, am sensitive too, but jab unhe problem nahi he toh hum kyu itna bb ke against ja rahe he, it was midnite eviction and they made it dramatic as we can see.. 

lets jus enjoy the show and miti paye :P

brown eyes.

just go to any family member and say to them "kya pata main agla saal dekhon na dekhon"

and observe their reaction. death of loved one is serious issue. we don't want to hear it

upen also has family...removing him and then humiliating him is not right..doesn't matter how boring he is or what he did.

these people are crossing limits in name of entertainment ...

anyway I need to go.

ur opinion is fine. at least u r not laughing and enjoying

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaMissBrownEyesNimbuMirchi-Rukhi-AkkiLuvsCOLORSChingaari

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:38am | IP Logged
In heaven and hell game - that season - did they make a person enter in a box? a coffin?
GoodGoneWrong IF-Sizzlerz
GoodGoneWrong
GoodGoneWrong

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

In heaven and hell game - that season - did they make a person enter in a box? a coffin?
armaan did...
and I think one more person this season or last entered in a box
-Rukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Rukhi-
-Rukhi-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Is this true ??? If it is then its sick !!! I know I wanted him out, actually for his own sanity because he was losing his mind in there. BB is really sick !!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtahippopotamus

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

yes they did...it was coffin too.and they had to come out from coffin by releasing from handcuffs and andy got eviction in coffin

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaI_M_SultaN

MissBrownEyes Goldie
MissBrownEyes
MissBrownEyes

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hippopotamus

to all those people who are hvin problem with the way of eviction..
if it was that bad, you think the contestants themselves wud hv agreed for it? its nt jus abt upen, all 6 of dem.. 

these people are same ones who break smallest rules for deir convenience, if this looked THAT emotionally heavy as we are feelin it, you think dey wud hv agreed to do this task at all?

jab unhe problem nahi he, why are we bothered so much about it?

this is not the first time coffins were used on indian televsion, ex fear factor or roadies use dem for tasks all the time.. 

please dnt bash my opinion, am sensitive too, but jab unhe problem nahi he toh hum kyu itna bb ke against ja rahe he, it was midnite eviction and they made it dramatic as we can see.. 

lets jus enjoy the show and miti paye :P

brown eyes.

just go to any family member and say to them "kya pata main agla saal dekhon na dekhon"

and observe their reaction. death of loved one is serious issue. we don't want to hear it

upen also has family...removing him and then humiliating him is not right..doesn't matter how boring he is or what he did.

these people are crossing limits in name of entertainment ...

anyway I need to go.

ur opinion is fine. at least u r not laughing and enjoying

yes death is a big issue i agree.. but i think we are goin to a different tangent here.. 

but hippo, agar upen ya kisi ko bhi problem hoti toh woh bolta.. and abt fam members bein effected, dear,  you think family members wudnt be effected if someone rubs laal mirch powder on ur face or makes u smell chappal or gives u maa behen ki gaali to u.. ofcourse family wl be effected by anythin done on this show.. thats jus a liability that a bb celebrity n his family has to endure.. and i dnt think upen wl anyways take this as way of humiliation. considering his tweets and pics wth arya babbar, he obviously dont think that way, nahi toh woh kyu chup rehta Smile

bb has no limits - morally or socially, it has been proven again n again.. entertainment ke liye anythin is fine.. wether its bathroom romance, or cryin and screamin like cats and dogs on pointless issues, or kickin or attackin someone in name of task..we cant expect anythin from such shows.. it has become cheap over the years.. 

we as audience shudnt be so effected by it.. 

Edited by MissBrownEyes - 01 January 2015 at 7:46am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyahippopotamus-PD-WreckLassGoodGoneWrongfire_gun

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged

but hippo, agar upen ya kisi ko bhi problem hoti toh woh bolta.. and abt fam members bein effected, dear,  you think family members wudnt be effected if someone rubs laal mirch powder on ur face or makes u smell chappal or gives u maa behen ki gaali to u.. ofcourse family wl be effected by anythin done on this show.. thats jus a liability that a bb celebrity n his family has to endure.. 

bb has no limits - morally or socially, it has been proven again n again.. entertainment ke liye anythin is fine.. wether its bathroom romance, or cryin and screamin like cats and dogs on pointless issues, or kickin or attackin someone in name of task..we cant expect anythin from such shows.. it has become cheap over the years.. 

we as audience shudnt be so effected by it.. 

Amen! Thank you!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Go to top