make them married and send them honymoon
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by snigdhamazumder

5 option ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ 
thanks for being agree with me๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by v.p.joshi

I rhink rk vl kill mukku n then he vl marry madhu nd vl enjoy his sr in mukku faceing flat 
as we all know rk got mad when it comes on madhu so if he kills mukku then how will his ego and reveng be satisfy?i think wo mukku ko jinda rakhke ussi ke flat me sr enjoy karega๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by zrj-jolly

option 5๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
thanks dear me too think the same๐Ÿ˜†
option 5
but wait i think as our rk is right kameena so he might make decorate his room for sr in his own new flat lol or maybe he wld have made makkhi servant n he wld have cleaned rk mansion lol
Originally posted by NehaVdian

option 5
but wait i think as our rk is right kameena so he might make decorate his room for sr in his own new flat lol or maybe he wld have made makkhi servant n he wld have cleaned rk mansion lol
ya neha agree wid u there is every possibility that rk will do that๐Ÿ˜†
ok guyz  i got the maijority opinion that rk will marry madhu instantly and enjoy his sr in that mukku facing flat byt tell me what would be the mukkus reaction then๐Ÿค”
Originally posted by RIMO9013

ok guyz i got the maijority opinion that rk will marry madhu instantly and enjoy his sr in that mukku facing flat byt tell me what would be the mukkus reaction then๐Ÿค”
yaar mukku doesnt stand a chance to react infront of superstar rishabh kundra if by vhance he wld have the very next second rk wld have ruined his life the guy who cldnt trust the girl whom he got engaged with way will he react infront of our right kameenaEdited by NehaVdian - 9 years ago
Originally posted by NehaVdian

yaar mukku doesnt stand a chance to react infront of superstar rishabh kundra if by vhance he wld have the very next second rk wld have ruined his life the guy who cldnt trust the girl whom he got engaged with way will he react infront of our right kameena
haha neha u give a serious ans i expect u will give a gutter ans๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰ regurding r8 kameena enjoying sr๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by RIMO9013 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ..Annabelle..

Option 5 ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
thanks sweety for being agree wid me๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by RIMO9013

haha neha u give a serious ans i expect u will give a gutter ans๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰regurding r8 kameena enjoying sr๐Ÿ˜†

well in this case rk wld have reacted seriously so i gave answer seriously lol
but if rk wld have been in witty mood then i brt u he wld have had his sr with door open n he wld be making mukku jealous by claiming madhu his infront of makkhis eyes lol