Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

BB8 - DDT {Daily Discussion Thread} - 1st January, 2015 (Page 40)

mix_of_emotions IF-Stunnerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

yaa he made me proud fan today..praneet ki yaad bhi dilayi thodi..
i wanted to see dimpy puneet fight but then thnks to chevi she gave wu and i cud give rest to my ears...is fight ka intezar tha par jab actual mein huyi to sunne ki himmat hi nahi huyiLOL

shuru ke 10 min u saw na matlab sonali bhoot act ..she is entertaining me nowadays ..kal ka uska ping pon wala way of choosing boy for date  was also so unique LOL aur aaj pehle simple baal age kar baithi fir light gayi gauti screamed then sonali went other side black jacket pehna fir daraya pritam ali enjoyed there lekin jab sonali told her story pritam darr gaya ya pata nahi act kiya but his expression to camera were for riya and chintuLOL

I liked Praneet.. I don't know why people thought he was playing some game.. I thought he just wanted to get along with everyone and pass time but in this game unless you choose sides, you are called thaali ka baingan and what not.. 

I saw only till G getting scared.. that was funnyLOL I think Ajaz is encouraging her to continue with her act and that is good. 

I will watch the rest but skip the Dimpy part too - I like her for having the capacity to take on people who behave as if they own the place but her  voice is just too shrill LOL
i was a p2g fan g hat gaya fir p2 pritam first second praneet 3rd sona.i found praneet very kind and real in the show..he was very nicest man here for me.content nahi diya to nikal gaya and game wo samjha par khel nahi paya i guess.
g ke baad prit wala dekhna i thnk u will laugh hard at tht..g wala partwas so funny he got scared in real..actually i guess it was nyt tym only so added to ajaz cmmnt abt bhoot thng to him might scared himLOL

dimpy wale mein volume low rakhiyo ..she owned punty in awsm way but have to say punty ke paas koi genuine point ho bhi to he cant scream kharash bhari awaz hai dimpy ke samne bilkul nahi chalegi LOL

surprise eviction was scary whole garden was looking kabristan and like tms said punty while opeining chains of coffin looked like rakhwal Stern Smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PehliBaarishNimbuMirchiGETGOIN-Rukhi-

TakingAStand Senior Member
TakingAStand
TakingAStand

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

@TakingAStand: well said.. And as if Salman and his usual family led analysis was not enough, there were so many guests thrown in to give their views that changed the whole game.. Otherwise Punz, Di, G, Upen, Pritam would have been very different.. 

But seriously everyone this season was so scared of Salman other than Upen and used to listen so carefully to where he is nudging them to go and then within a blink of the eye,  they would change side and get support from the host..

I would really love to see how Farah would host this show because she also makes favourites  but key is whether she would let her preferences override the game

Seriously, i found pritam's salman se jhoote padenge so telling.. its like they are afraid to play, for the fear of salman's tonts.LOL thy all end up sucking up to Sallu ki koi movie hi kyun na mil jaye.. and as much as sallu tries to be fair, what ever happens at the editing table, ends up making it look veru biased and ofc, judgemental. 

Upen and Tanna were the ones who stood upto him. and all they got in return was bullying and snide judgemental remarks. 

but at the end of the day, it doesnt change that the season is f**ked up. producton house, wants Tallan and Gau and Punz till the end, so they have for the most part gotten very positive edits. they fights, comments are taken out of context to show thme in a good light, or their shitty remarks are edited, all so they can justify themselves. and that much is very evident. 

I actually want a season where they have no host. just have BB announce everyweek who is evicated and kissa khatam karo. the hosting business, is where the show goes haywire.LOLLOL ya toh phir, get Ali and Prito to gve their running commentary.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blackieBullsEye777GETGOINNimbuMirchimix_of_emotions

mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TakingAStand

@TakingAStand: well said.. And as if Salman and his usual family led analysis was not enough, there were so many guests thrown in to give their views that changed the whole game.. Otherwise Punz, Di, G, Upen, Pritam would have been very different.. 

But seriously everyone this season was so scared of Salman other than Upen and used to listen so carefully to where he is nudging them to go and then within a blink of the eye,  they would change side and get support from the host..

I would really love to see how Farah would host this show because she also makes favourites  but key is whether she would let her preferences override the game

Seriously, i found pritam's salman se jhoote padenge so telling.. its like they are afraid to play, for the fear of salman's tonts.LOL thy all end up sucking up to Sallu ki koi movie hi kyun na mil jaye.. and as much as sallu tries to be fair, what ever happens at the editing table, ends up making it look veru biased and ofc, judgemental. 

Upen and Tanna were the ones who stood upto him. and all they got in return was bullying and snide judgemental remarks. 

but at the end of the day, it doesnt change that the season is f**ked up. producton house, wants Tallan and Gau and Punz till the end, so they have for the most part gotten very positive edits. they fights, comments are taken out of context to show thme in a good light, or their shitty remarks are edited, all so they can justify themselves. and that much is very evident. 

I actually want a season where they have no host. just have BB announce everyweek who is evicated and kissa khatam karo. the hosting business, is where the show goes haywire.LOLLOL ya toh phir, get Ali and Prito to gve their running commentary.LOL
i agree hms wud have been so different in ghar atm if there were no feedback frm panelist and hosts and guests.thng is they live in house with no communication and so believe everybit which outsiders told as they are only source left..and those infoes are more like half truths ..they really shudleft to play acc to theri mind which didnt happen .they got scared and then moved to patao janta abhiyaan as a conseuence..cant blame too

last para +1 no host thng wud and may do wonders actually but bb and colors ppl ke wo genius mind nahi ki aisa kuch socheLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TakingAStandBullsEye777

TakingAStand
TakingAStand

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Tody's epi wasnt that bad. Tallan got Gau good.. kya phat gayi thi uski. yeh hai uski aukat.LOL Prito bhi maan gaya tha, LOL body pehlwan jaisi, himmat chue jaisiLOL 
LOVING the Prito- Ajaz bond.. inki bhi dosti ekdum solid hai. raat ki commentary aur din ka vellapan- LOL LOL  infact Ali- ajaz and pritam have been rocking the episodes, and keeping me entertained. all of them have given up on game and just having tapori masti... aur karo, i wish ke ye log koi show kare- totally worth it!

Dimpz Vs Punneet- two manipulating pros having a go at each other, about paksh and dhrisitikaun.LOLLOL  one quotes a chor, another quotes bhagwad gitaROFL kya namune hai saale.. LOL 

Ajaz was 100%  right. Upen kinda lost his game, after salman's "feedback" and a great great week of entertaining. then he stuck to Tanna and totally dug a hole for himself. either he should have continued to be the quiet strategic player he was, or continued to f**k with everybody's minds, but doing neither, meant that he was neither entertaining, nor was he playing game... plus, with all the last minute changes, Uppy kinda gave up. 

But, Tanna has sealed herself a spot in the finals, with Uppy's eviction. I believe they are heading for a Gau-Tanna finale or whatever else they have planned. LOL  and I kinda agree with Tanna- Tallan jaye nahi jaati. she is entertaining and all, but common, she has all the game of an egg... seriously. if she didnt have Salman's support, she wouldnt have lasted so long.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PehliBaarishblackieSakina3BullsEye777mix_of_emotions

TakingAStand
TakingAStand

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

i agree hms wud have been so different in ghar atm if there were no feedback frm panelist and hosts and guests.thng is they live in house with no communication and so believe everybit which outsiders told as they are only source left..and those infoes are more like half truths ..they really shudleft to play acc to theri mind which didnt happen .they got scared and then moved to patao janta abhiyaan as a conseuence..cant blame too

last para +1 no host thng wud and may do wonders actually but bb and colors ppl ke wo genius mind nahi ki aisa kuch socheLOL

i agree- the HMs cant be blamed, even now, they are living in a pretty isolated place, plus they dont know what happens at the editing table.. but the worst is everyone- panelists, dosts, hosts, sabke sab, have their own moral code, ya their way of thinking, and when they give feedback, unki mirchi lagake, it really f**ks with HMs mind.. and this season, there is WAY too much of it, and from the beginning of the season, too. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackieNimbuMirchimix_of_emotions

mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Tody's epi wasnt that bad. Tallan got Gau good.. kya phat gayi thi uski. yeh hai uski aukat.LOL Prito bhi maan gaya tha, LOL body pehlwan jaisi, himmat chue jaisiLOL 
LOVING the Prito- Ajaz bond.. inki bhi dosti ekdum solid hai. raat ki commentary aur din ka vellapan- LOL LOL  infact Ali- ajaz and pritam have been rocking the episodes, and keeping me entertained. all of them have given up on game and just having tapori masti... aur karo, i wish ke ye log koi show kare- totally worth it!

Dimpz Vs Punneet- two manipulating pros having a go at each other, about paksh and dhrisitikaun.LOLLOL  one quotes a chor, another quotes bhagwad gitaROFL kya namune hai saale.. LOL 

Ajaz was 100%  right. Upen kinda lost his game, after salman's "feedback" and a great great week of entertaining. then he stuck to Tanna and totally dug a hole for himself. either he should have continued to be the quiet strategic player he was, or continued to f**k with everybody's minds, but doing neither, meant that he was neither entertaining, nor was he playing game... plus, with all the last minute changes, Uppy kinda gave up. 

But, Tanna has sealed herself a spot in the finals, with Uppy's eviction. I believe they are heading for a Gau-Tanna finale or whatever else they have planned. LOL  and I kinda agree with Tanna- Tallan jaye nahi jaati. she is entertaining and all, but common, she has all the game of an egg... seriously. if she didnt have Salman's support, she wouldnt have lasted so long.LOL

cr mein bhi bhari bharkam shabd use kiye dono lakshya nahi marg dekhiye LOLpuneet is self righteous person par koi cheez sahi galat nahi hota pov hota haiLOL dono ke dono lage padhe the khud ko mahan dikhane mein and bahar ladte tym gauti bech mein dil ki baat bola tv ka volume kam kariye

pritam ali ajaz are entertaining episode i guess ajaz ke ane ke baad ache huye hai par ajaz ko s7 wale rang mein ana abhi baki hai..

u heard kuch lf update mein tanna wants to murder sona..jitna yeh soch darawani and buri hai utni hi strong to make ppl in social sites hate tanna..bewakoofi kar rahi hai aise cmmnt kar acha mauka gawayegi fir LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TakingAStandblackie

mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
gn guys going its '1.40 here sd tc hny to all of u ..cyaa Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TakingAStandBullsEye777-Rukhi-

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Did anyone hear Punz getting personal with Dimpy? In between the fight when she said she she is ready to bear whatever her karma will throw at her blah blah when he was saying  she does not learn from mistakes,  he actually said anyway you are having issues in your life  due to your nature..  I think she was too busy raising her voice to catch that otherwise she would have started on that as well..
But I must say, she really pokes well and gets people on the back foot. Even Punz's eloquence could not save him and he was busy trying to find familiar faces to look at and make his face of 'see how silly she is'.. G had to jump in with his usual antics to quieten her but she and Punz both want the last word.. Poor Punz.. how was he to know that one day he will have to give gyan on how to not talk ill of others to his once-upon-a-time cheli who listened to only his abusing others when she was hanging out 24x7 with himROFL Naturally he was not happy about having his old talks revealed..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TakingAStandpoorvabrealitytvfanblackieGETGOIN-Rukhi-

Go to top