Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

BB8 - DDT {Daily Discussion Thread} - 1st January, 2015 (Page 40)

TakingAStand Senior Member
TakingAStand
TakingAStand

Joined: 04 November 2014
Posts: 469

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Tody's epi wasnt that bad. Tallan got Gau good.. kya phat gayi thi uski. yeh hai uski aukat.LOL Prito bhi maan gaya tha, LOL body pehlwan jaisi, himmat chue jaisiLOL 
LOVING the Prito- Ajaz bond.. inki bhi dosti ekdum solid hai. raat ki commentary aur din ka vellapan- LOL LOL  infact Ali- ajaz and pritam have been rocking the episodes, and keeping me entertained. all of them have given up on game and just having tapori masti... aur karo, i wish ke ye log koi show kare- totally worth it!

Dimpz Vs Punneet- two manipulating pros having a go at each other, about paksh and dhrisitikaun.LOLLOL  one quotes a chor, another quotes bhagwad gitaROFL kya namune hai saale.. LOL 

Ajaz was 100%  right. Upen kinda lost his game, after salman's "feedback" and a great great week of entertaining. then he stuck to Tanna and totally dug a hole for himself. either he should have continued to be the quiet strategic player he was, or continued to f**k with everybody's minds, but doing neither, meant that he was neither entertaining, nor was he playing game... plus, with all the last minute changes, Uppy kinda gave up. 

But, Tanna has sealed herself a spot in the finals, with Uppy's eviction. I believe they are heading for a Gau-Tanna finale or whatever else they have planned. LOL  and I kinda agree with Tanna- Tallan jaye nahi jaati. she is entertaining and all, but common, she has all the game of an egg... seriously. if she didnt have Salman's support, she wouldnt have lasted so long.LOL


The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PehliBaarishblackieSakina3BullsEye777mix_of_emotions

TakingAStand Senior Member
TakingAStand
TakingAStand

Joined: 04 November 2014
Posts: 469

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

Originally posted by TakingAStand

Originally posted by BullsEye777

@TakingAStand: well said.. And as if Salman and his usual family led analysis was not enough, there were so many guests thrown in to give their views that changed the whole game.. Otherwise Punz, Di, G, Upen, Pritam would have been very different.. 

But seriously everyone this season was so scared of Salman other than Upen and used to listen so carefully to where he is nudging them to go and then within a blink of the eye,  they would change side and get support from the host..


I would really love to see how Farah would host this show because she also makes favourites  but key is whether she would let her preferences override the game

Seriously, i found pritam's salman se jhoote padenge so telling.. its like they are afraid to play, for the fear of salman's tonts.LOL thy all end up sucking up to Sallu ki koi movie hi kyun na mil jaye.. and as much as sallu tries to be fair, what ever happens at the editing table, ends up making it look veru biased and ofc, judgemental. 


Upen and Tanna were the ones who stood upto him. and all they got in return was bullying and snide judgemental remarks. 

but at the end of the day, it doesnt change that the season is f**ked up. producton house, wants Tallan and Gau and Punz till the end, so they have for the most part gotten very positive edits. they fights, comments are taken out of context to show thme in a good light, or their shitty remarks are edited, all so they can justify themselves. and that much is very evident. 


I actually want a season where they have no host. just have BB announce everyweek who is evicated and kissa khatam karo. the hosting business, is where the show goes haywire.LOLLOL ya toh phir, get Ali and Prito to gve their running commentary.LOL
i agree hms wud have been so different in ghar atm if there were no feedback frm panelist and hosts and guests.thng is they live in house with no communication and so believe everybit which outsiders told as they are only source left..and those infoes are more like half truths ..they really shudleft to play acc to theri mind which didnt happen .they got scared and then moved to patao janta abhiyaan as a conseuence..cant blame too

last para +1 no host thng wud and may do wonders actually but bb and colors ppl ke wo genius mind nahi ki aisa kuch socheLOL

i agree- the HMs cant be blamed, even now, they are living in a pretty isolated place, plus they dont know what happens at the editing table.. but the worst is everyone- panelists, dosts, hosts, sabke sab, have their own moral code, ya their way of thinking, and when they give feedback, unki mirchi lagake, it really f**ks with HMs mind.. and this season, there is WAY too much of it, and from the beginning of the season, too. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackieNimbuMirchimix_of_emotions

mix_of_emotions IF-Stunnerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Joined: 09 August 2012
Posts: 25661

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TakingAStand

Tody's epi wasnt that bad. Tallan got Gau good.. kya phat gayi thi uski. yeh hai uski aukat.LOL Prito bhi maan gaya tha, LOL body pehlwan jaisi, himmat chue jaisiLOL 
LOVING the Prito- Ajaz bond.. inki bhi dosti ekdum solid hai. raat ki commentary aur din ka vellapan- LOL LOL  infact Ali- ajaz and pritam have been rocking the episodes, and keeping me entertained. all of them have given up on game and just having tapori masti... aur karo, i wish ke ye log koi show kare- totally worth it!

Dimpz Vs Punneet- two manipulating pros having a go at each other, about paksh and dhrisitikaun.LOLLOL  one quotes a chor, another quotes bhagwad gitaROFL kya namune hai saale.. LOL 

Ajaz was 100%  right. Upen kinda lost his game, after salman's "feedback" and a great great week of entertaining. then he stuck to Tanna and totally dug a hole for himself. either he should have continued to be the quiet strategic player he was, or continued to f**k with everybody's minds, but doing neither, meant that he was neither entertaining, nor was he playing game... plus, with all the last minute changes, Uppy kinda gave up. 

But, Tanna has sealed herself a spot in the finals, with Uppy's eviction. I believe they are heading for a Gau-Tanna finale or whatever else they have planned. LOL  and I kinda agree with Tanna- Tallan jaye nahi jaati. she is entertaining and all, but common, she has all the game of an egg... seriously. if she didnt have Salman's support, she wouldnt have lasted so long.LOL


cr mein bhi bhari bharkam shabd use kiye dono lakshya nahi marg dekhiye LOLpuneet is self righteous person par koi cheez sahi galat nahi hota pov hota haiLOL dono ke dono lage padhe the khud ko mahan dikhane mein and bahar ladte tym gauti bech mein dil ki baat bola tv ka volume kam kariye

pritam ali ajaz are entertaining episode i guess ajaz ke ane ke baad ache huye hai par ajaz ko s7 wale rang mein ana abhi baki hai..


u heard kuch lf update mein tanna wants to murder sona..jitna yeh soch darawani and buri hai utni hi strong to make ppl in social sites hate tanna..bewakoofi kar rahi hai aise cmmnt kar acha mauka gawayegi fir LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TakingAStandblackie

mix_of_emotions IF-Stunnerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Joined: 09 August 2012
Posts: 25661

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
gn guys going its '1.40 here sd tc hny to all of u ..cyaa Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TakingAStandBullsEye777-Rukhi-

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Joined: 11 November 2012
Posts: 19330

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Did anyone hear Punz getting personal with Dimpy? In between the fight when she said she she is ready to bear whatever her karma will throw at her blah blah when he was saying  she does not learn from mistakes,  he actually said anyway you are having issues in your life  due to your nature..  I think she was too busy raising her voice to catch that otherwise she would have started on that as well..
But I must say, she really pokes well and gets people on the back foot. Even Punz's eloquence could not save him and he was busy trying to find familiar faces to look at and make his face of 'see how silly she is'.. G had to jump in with his usual antics to quieten her but she and Punz both want the last word.. Poor Punz.. how was he to know that one day he will have to give gyan on how to not talk ill of others to his once-upon-a-time cheli who listened to only his abusing others when she was hanging out 24x7 with himROFL Naturally he was not happy about having his old talks revealed..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TakingAStandpoorvabrealitytvfanblackieGETGOIN-Rukhi-

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Joined: 11 November 2012
Posts: 19330

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TakingAStand


Seriously, i found pritam's salman se jhoote padenge so telling.. its like they are afraid to play, for the fear of salman's tonts.LOL thy all end up sucking up to Sallu ki koi movie hi kyun na mil jaye.. and as much as sallu tries to be fair, what ever happens at the editing table, ends up making it look veru biased and ofc, judgemental. 


Upen and Tanna were the ones who stood upto him. and all they got in return was bullying and snide judgemental remarks. 

but at the end of the day, it doesnt change that the season is f**ked up. producton house, wants Tallan and Gau and Punz till the end, so they have for the most part gotten very positive edits. they fights, comments are taken out of context to show thme in a good light, or their shitty remarks are edited, all so they can justify themselves. and that much is very evident. 


I actually want a season where they have no host. just have BB announce everyweek who is evicated and kissa khatam karo. the hosting business, is where the show goes haywire.LOLLOL ya toh phir, get Ali and Prito to gve their running commentary.LOL

Like you said, more than what janta thinks, Pritam,etc are more scared of Salman's bullying.. They have all seen the pervious season and so know that Salman lives in another world.. However, some of them are not looking at a win in BB.. For e.g. last year Andy and Elli who completely aligned with his favoured group did get  support from him later on - invites to major BW events so that they could mingle with the right people and all whereas others were totally ignored..

I love your last idea of no host.. With this season BB should have understood that having Salman on the show was actually a liability since the usual people who promote their movies on shows like SRK, Hrithik, etc did not want to come on BB and share stage with him.. They might as well have any people wanting to do promos just go inside the house  instead of having a PMSing host like in these 2 seasons.. Plus that party idea was another big flop.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TakingAStandPehliBaarishthroughmysenses-Rukhi-

-Rukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Rukhi-
-Rukhi-

Joined: 26 September 2012
Posts: 32738

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Did anyone hear Punz getting personal with Dimpy? In between the fight when she said she she is ready to bear whatever her karma will throw at her blah blah when he was saying  she does not learn from mistakes,  he actually said anyway you are having issues in your life  due to your nature..  I think she was too busy raising her voice to catch that otherwise she would have started on that as well..
But I must say, she really pokes well and gets people on the back foot. Even Punz's eloquence could not save him and he was busy trying to find familiar faces to look at and make his face of 'see how silly she is'.. G had to jump in with his usual antics to quieten her but she and Punz both want the last word.. Poor Punz.. how was he to know that one day he will have to give gyan on how to not talk ill of others to his once-upon-a-time cheli who listened to only his abusing others when she was hanging out 24x7 with himROFL Naturally he was not happy about having his old talks revealed..

Whatever anyone say's it is impossible to beat Dimpy in an arguement. She is very clear in what she want's to do to the other person and that is to annoy them until they break and lose it. She is very intelligent and sharp. She knows what buttons to push and that is why she is perfect BB material. No matter how much we hate her kai kai we will have to watch her till the end. Fans or no fans she will go far in this game, content giver to BB.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vitriolicthroughmysensesBullsEye777

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Joined: 11 November 2012
Posts: 19330

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TakingAStand

Ajaz was 100%  right. Upen kinda lost his game, after salman's "feedback" and a great great week of entertaining. then he stuck to Tanna and totally dug a hole for himself. either he should have continued to be the quiet strategic player he was, or continued to f**k with everybody's minds, but doing neither, meant that he was neither entertaining, nor was he playing game... plus, with all the last minute changes, Uppy kinda gave up. 



Same thoughts w.r.t Upen.. I think he should have continued or at least spread out his psycho panti.. The things is that BB never showed us much of what G was doing inside in order to protect him.. Upen did a caricature of the guy.. And if Salman could not understand that sarcasm, it reflects on him (though I think he did get it but got offended as it was hurting his favourite plus the idiot as usual burst into tears knowing that Upen was showing people his game).. And if Upen did not make a mark that week, then why did BB show only him? Obviously because all others were not doing anything remotely entertaining.. Upen went into that 'copy G' mode due to Salman and then became all reserved also due to him..

It is just Salman's luck that a lot of people favour G due to the initial days' incident.. Otherwise like last year  he would have been taunted  and torn apart on social media.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TakingAStandthroughmysensesTeddy_luv

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bigg Boss Season 8 - DDT {Daily Discussion Thread} 2nd Jan 2015 :DT 49

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: .Farzi.   Replies: 427   Views: 22163

.Farzi. 427 22163 03 January 2015 at 12:51am by axeion
BiggBoss8 Live Feed Thread#6 (next thread link on post 2)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: -Priya-   Replies: 1163   Views: 53186

-Priya- 1163 53186 22 December 2014 at 8:04am by .Amrita
Bigg Boss 8 Live Feed Thread#5 (next thread link on post 2)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: -Priya-   Replies: 1183   Views: 49779

-Priya- 1183 49779 26 September 2014 at 9:02am by Sugar9.00
Bigg Boss 8 Live Feed Thread#4 (next thread link on post 2)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -Priya-   Replies: 1169   Views: 37181

-Priya- 1169 37181 24 September 2014 at 4:59pm by BeingChevi
Bigg Boss 8 Live Feed Thread#3 (next thread link on post 2)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: -Priya-   Replies: 1167   Views: 40657

-Priya- 1167 40657 24 September 2014 at 3:13am by Beautyful_Mess

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss 8 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index