Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

BB8 - DDT {Daily Discussion Thread} - 1st January, 2015 (Page 39)

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
news hai farah has shot promo already ..
offo i will miss sallu Ouch he will just announce 5 hms for continuation and will leave..
i knw he passed sometyms way too personal and ott comments regarding hms but still he had some restraint on anykind of hms its not easy to make him bow down..which is kinda needed in this house..and he had tht style too 
technically,he doesnt decide anythng na evitcion na content edition ho jati if he call out on certain ppl ..

main culprit isme bb hi hua 

farah is muhphat too for the show but comment ke sath yeh bahut kuch bakdegi LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blackieSakina3BullsEye777Mahek_No1

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

pritam got precap presence plus he sacrificed today mom call for others who didnt get a chnce till now to talk to family.plus he defended some how sonali stay in house after upen eviction and kari talked abt how sonali is still ther.sab milke panic le aaya abt fixed winner thng

btw i shud stop now its mf talks and yeh ddt hai we may get warned then

Other than the panic line, rest is all DT updates so don't worry.. 

But it is true that Ali and Sonali (she only got one letter) did not get any call/visitor.. Same with Dimpy but then she came kind of late compared to these two but still it has been some weeks for her as well.. So good work by Pritam even though it has been some time since he interacted with his family..

So Pritam Pyaare aaj bina drama kiye hi hero ban gaya.. Kya baat hai..  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blackiemix_of_emotionsGETGOINMahek_No1

I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

offo i will miss sallu Ouch he will just announce 5 hms for continuation and will leave..
i knw he passed sometyms way too personal and ott comments regarding hms but still he had some restraint on anykind of hms its not easy to make him bow down..which is kinda needed in this house..and he had tht style too 
technically,he doesnt decide anythng na evitcion na content edition ho jati if he call out on certain ppl ..

farah is muhphat too for the show but comment ke sath yeh bahut kuch bakdegi LOL

its great that sallu is  not hosting anymore
and i hope farah is more blunt bias towards bhanja LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1mix_of_emotions

mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

pritam got precap presence plus he sacrificed today mom call for others who didnt get a chnce till now to talk to family.plus he defended some how sonali stay in house after upen eviction and kari talked abt how sonali is still ther.sab milke panic le aaya abt fixed winner thng

btw i shud stop now its mf talks and yeh ddt hai we may get warned then

Other than the panic line, rest is all DT updates so don't worry.. 

But it is true that Ali and Sonali (she only got one letter) did not get any call/visitor.. Same with Dimpy but then she came kind of late compared to these two but still it has been some weeks for her as well.. So good work by Pritam even though it has been some time since he interacted with his family..

So Pritam Pyaare aaj bina drama kiye hi hero ban gaya.. Kya baat hai..  
yaa he made me proud fan today..praneet ki yaad bhi dilayi thodi..
i wanted to see dimpy puneet fight but then thnks to chevi she gave wu and i cud give rest to my ears...is fight ka intezar tha par jab actual mein huyi to sunne ki himmat hi nahi huyiLOL

shuru ke 10 min u saw na matlab sonali bhoot act ..she is entertaining me nowadays ..kal ka uska ping pon wala way of choosing boy for date  was also so unique LOL aur aaj pehle simple baal age kar baithi fir light gayi gauti screamed then sonali went other side black jacket pehna fir daraya pritam ali enjoyed there lekin jab sonali told her story pritam darr gaya ya pata nahi act kiya but his expression to camera were for riya and chintuLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blackieMahek_No1BullsEye777GETGOIN-Rukhi-

mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaNeBhiPyarKiya

tum chahte ho ki main bhi 3 ke baad show dekhna chod dunCryROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1GETGOINI_M_SultaN

I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

ha ma to chor raha hu saare sllu bhai ke fans ko chordena chaiyeh ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mix_of_emotions

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

yaa he made me proud fan today..praneet ki yaad bhi dilayi thodi..
i wanted to see dimpy puneet fight but then thnks to chevi she gave wu and i cud give rest to my ears...is fight ka intezar tha par jab actual mein huyi to sunne ki himmat hi nahi huyiLOL

shuru ke 10 min u saw na matlab sonali bhoot act ..she is entertaining me nowadays ..kal ka uska ping pon wala way of choosing boy for date  was also so unique LOL aur aaj pehle simple baal age kar baithi fir light gayi gauti screamed then sonali went other side black jacket pehna fir daraya pritam ali enjoyed there lekin jab sonali told her story pritam darr gaya ya pata nahi act kiya but his expression to camera were for riya and chintuLOL

I liked Praneet.. I don't know why people thought he was playing some game.. I thought he just wanted to get along with everyone and pass time but in this game unless you choose sides, you are called thaali ka baingan and what not.. 

I saw only till G getting scared.. that was funnyLOL I think Ajaz is encouraging her to continue with her act and that is good. 

I will watch the rest but skip the Dimpy part too - I like her for having the capacity to take on people who behave as if they own the place but her  voice is just too shrill LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakina3GETGOINMahek_No1NimbuMirchimix_of_emotions-Rukhi-

mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

ha ma to chor raha hu saare sllu bhai ke fans ko chordena chaiyeh ROFL
u are right in a way LOL tbh main bb addict hun par i duno sallu ke jane ke baad actually main kya karungi ..pritam ke liye i may watch week episodes par weekend ones are impossible for sure waise bhi i dnt like farah judging hosting kaise jhelungi ROFL

Edited by mix_of_emotions - 01 January 2015 at 12:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GETGOINI_M_SultaN

Go to top