Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: throughmysenses

Puneet on BEING HUMAN Mode.😆 Now Dimpy would do Post Mortem of it.

And that's exactly what she did. I zone out when she is arguing with someone because she back answers & replies so fast that my brain cannot process what the reply meant.

Anyways, ek na-mard ki gaali ko poora season leke ghoomegi. ðŸ˜­
PehliBaarish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
anyone else notice...Gautam has been distancing himself from Puneet ever since Diandra gave him warning about him. 
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Loved the prank sonali pulled on Gautama ...best prank ever...fattu ki shakal dekhne laiq thi😆...are Riya and Chotu new wild cards.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Its the best new years gift ever [:D/]

I know right BB defo comes to this forum !! He listened to your request Mahek ???

Sonali,  Chotu and Riya FTW !!!
blackie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Its the best new years gift ever [:D/]

I know right. However, I wish it was a surprise one for the HMs. They were kinda expecting it and said their goodbyes before the BB announcement. Wish BB had woken them up in the middle of night and then evicted Upen. 

Anyways, that's high hopes. Really glad Upen is out. I am now cool with all the remaining contestants in the house. Koi bhi jeet le. I don't care because jo bhi jeetega will be the winner of the most boring & overcooked BB season.😆
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackie

And that's exactly what she did. I zone out when she is arguing with someone because she back answers & replies so fast that my brain cannot process what the reply meant.

Anyways, ek na-mard ki gaali ko poora season leke ghoomegi. ðŸ˜­

I watch Dimpy's part on mute and put the subtitles on !! Can't risk ruining my ear drums.
realitytvfan thumbnail
After dimpy's got the message from her sister when Ali uppu were doing masti and hugging her and Tanna joined in..did Ali bite Tanna playfully...omg Ali is hillariuoshillariuos😆
realitytvfan thumbnail
Gugu got so scared seeing Sonali like tht..fir Khud bhi Pagla ke tarah hass raha thha ...tht was a fun moment😆
realitytvfan thumbnail
Uppu got evicted...and went babbar mansion..arya uppu had a great dosti happy for them..
realitytvfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shabz-

Loved the prank sonali pulled on Gautama ...best prank ever...fattu ki shakal dekhne laiq thi😆...are Riya and Chotu new wild cards.

Yes and they r the best wild cards ever😎