BB8 - DDT {Daily Discussion Thread} - 1st January, 2015 - Page 29

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by tranquilsoul..

I think you are confusing me with someone else due to the username.This is the first season I am posting in BB forum😆 Either way,it's sweet of you to say you like my posts😳

so sorry, pls ignore.
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

tranquilsoul-ohh tht way..waise uska point sahi tha hinsa karne wala gali pe kis muh se roke ..she present her view and defend kafi bravely but her  loud pitched voice make me unable to listen ðŸ˜†
mf  mein aaj kafi panic mode hai😳😆

You recognize me na? I am Aparna😆 Not active anymore in the place and subject we used to interact about,due to obvious reasons. 
I just dislike Dimpy so much lol. I can't bring myself to appreciate anything she does,nomatter what. I find her very evil and manipulating.Sirf MF mein nahi,saw people panicking in twitter too about Pritam's journey video🤪I so wish he could win ,man!!😆
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Panic mode kyun? Cos BB showed that hero shit his pants seeing Sonali's dayan roop?😆
umm nahi wo nahi .ek baar dekhna forum iam sure u will understnd ..its like hm who actually did all gud thngs in today episode has got only negative posts till now😆 ..hope one make positive soon ..i am weak at it ðŸ˜†

btw coffin thng koi socho punz ko bb bolke rakhe the kya kaunsa pehle kholna how come like last week ali and dimpy got saved sabse pehle fir se inna bada coincidence😲😆

mummy ,baiya,gf came tym for didi and frnd😃

And u forgot Eik number manas comment :). Punz me to gaud le liya hain 😆 ... Punz ki wife also said Yeh rishtaa Kayam rahega 😆 ...
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Panic mode kyun? Cos BB showed that hero shit his pants seeing Sonali's dayan roop?😆

No.Due to precap😆 Apparently Pritam's journey video being shown in the precap makes him the FIXED winner And reasons given are that him saying it took 14 long years for him to reach this and getting emotional will work in his favour and BB is trying to promote him.If saying the truth is going to work in his favour,how is it BB's fault is what I don't understand🤔 And I am sure G will get his dukhbhari story ka video too and fair chance to audition.Panic mode mein kyun hai bhai?

You recognize me na? I am Aparna😆 Not active anymore in the place and subject we used to interact about,due to obvious reasons. 
I just dislike Dimpy so much lol. I can't bring myself to appreciate anything she does,nomatter what. I find her very evil and manipulating.Sirf MF mein nahi,saw people panicking in twitter too about Pritam's journey video🤪I so wish he could win ,man!!😆
[/QUOTE
yes dear i do ..acche se follow u in fb twitter too..reference last at yaa i knw tht place and reason is inexistant now..i thot it may shock u if i call ur name here as may be u dnt recognize me ðŸ˜† and then yaha real name lene se prob ho to  isliye id se hi call u ðŸ˜†
u got my point regarding mf ðŸ˜† dunno abt win yaar but i want him to win but then truth is i was panicking abt his chnce in finals now he looking again strong but phir bhi iam ready for his anytym eviction.😆 ek mahina hai lets see how his journey goes😳 aur haa 

24 hr voting open so pritam likers lovers plzz vote for him as much as u can do

i dislike dimpy but i wont deny she is one strong person lekin uska manipulative nature puts me off ..prob is i cant see here anywhere with some realism always playing games even when she was sitting with tanna after upen eviction i found her emotion fake.no offense but it looked tht way only to me.but she can stir the house any moment thts true too content wise and rahul wise bb willl keep her voting wise she may go soon ..

No.Due to precap😆 Apparently Pritam's journey video being shown in the precap makes him the FIXED winner And reasons given are that him saying it took 14 long years for him to reach this and getting emotional will work in his favour and BB is trying to promote him.If saying the truth is going to work in his favour,how is it BB's fault is what I don't understand🤔 And I am sure G will get his dukhbhari story ka video too and fair chance to audition.Panic mode mein kyun hai bhai?

Exactly.. G will give his dukhbhari kahaani in case anyone still doesn't know that his dad left his family and how much he loves his mother who brought him up to be independent and successful.. With all proper close-ups of misted eyes😆 

Agar uska usual dialogue bhi bol de, to mere dil ko chain aa jayega😉

umm nahi wo nahi .ek baar dekhna forum iam sure u will understnd ..its like hm who actually did all gud thngs in today episode has got only negative posts till now😆 ..hope one make positive soon ..i am weak at it ðŸ˜†

btw coffin thng koi socho punz ko bb bolke rakhe the kya kaunsa pehle kholna how come like last week ali and dimpy got saved sabse pehle fir se inna bada coincidence😲😆

I am so done with the show that I saw some 10 mins and left it.. Till you said it, I didn't even realise that Pyaare did anything good in the episode because as you said, people are panicking on mf that Pritam will win(I saw all that posts but didn't realise why)..
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

And u forgot Eik number manas comment :). Punz me to gaud le liya hain 😆 ... Punz ki wife also said Yeh rishtaa Kayam rahega 😆 ...
yaa true punz ki wife said kayam rahega mohit too and dii bolke gayi punz ke sath association is not taken well outside the house..😆

bb ki mati mari gayi hai feed back ki jhadi laga di hai ðŸ¥± upar se editing upar se extension ..
Glad Upen left- he had a great game for the most part, but salman's unneeded feedback and his own attitude got in the way. its better to cut losses and leave than turn into somebody he is not or get the ugliness of the game get to you... Salman was rude and unfair to him ( and Tanna) by picking on him unnecessarily, whilst others got a free pass, on so many things. Honestly speaking, if he coasted by being the nice guy, i think he'd have made it to top5, but he tried to change the game and then sorta lost himself there- tried to please sally and uska popat hogaya. Then things turned south, cuz he is like karun toh kya karun. oh well! all things must come to an end.

Salman's so called feedback and constant "audience ye keh rahi hai" has truly ruined evryone's game, so much so, that all have a fear of my image ka kya hoga and no one is truly playing the game anymore. everybody is coasting by, and whoever the PH favors, will be the winner. warna, why bring ex-contestants? I have never seen a lot that is so scared of planning and playing the game for the fear of salman's words and his psycho analysis. Punty bhi had a good game- it was his game anyways, but Sally ruined it,  with his feedback, and now he is kinds doing what Uppy did- playing by manipulating PGAS. 

I can see people giving up- no good tasks, no sportsmanship. just coasting by, to see  inke eviction ka number ka aayega