Jodha Akbar

ANARKALI :* (Page 8)

dushi123 Goldie
dushi123
dushi123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

Originally posted by -Neelambari-

Y some people are acting so immature.if u r not fond of their story then dnt watch n let others who like them enjoy it..as simple as that.
Talking bad abt people they dnt even know , bashing them n obtaining SADISTIC pleasure from it..its really pathetic

well people had not spared even akbar
they had named him yuckbar u know
when akbar was not spared
how can u expect salim or anarkali to be spared

y dear rima.. not only akbar ... jodha too ... :)))) i hope u remember... !!! r8? name calling isn't allowed here in ma thread. not only akbar muz... also salim anar... ... ... !!! and dnt worry dear rima, salim anar will b there in jodha akbar... hv a nice day rima.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13jojaparijat_akdha.forever_stephhh.GreekPrincess.

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _akdha.forever_

Y some people are acting so immature.if u r not fond of their story then dnt watch n let others who like them enjoy it..as simple as that.
Talking bad abt people they dnt even know , bashing them n obtaining SADISTIC pleasure from it..its really pathetic
first the bold part makes me remember someone,oh I just got it our salim and anarkali.
And my friend u shud stay away frm these typ of threads so what if it was ur fav coz it gave u a pain.y u get a headache reading othrs post ???? nd v hv been watching this series since june 2013. so v knw who the soul is in this show. so it doesn't matter with othrs how v watch or what v wanna watch. but y v get sadistic pleasure ...v nvr ask u to stop watching or stop liking salikali. so my dear friend its better dnt suggest us. u feel free to watch salikali in jodha akbar. Smilebut its not gud na ma dear to ask us not to watch our show. i think u r a new fan of jodha akbar opz sry salikali... but v dnt hv any problem if u like their story.. watch it. enjoy it. gud luck my dear... 

Why people will tell what to watch and what not? Btw the trps are already speaking how many are watching this now. Once ruling trp is now out of 10 and it's only for this current faltu tracks.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13jojaparijat_akdha.forever_.GreekPrincess.

_akdha.forever_ IF-Rockerz
_akdha.forever_
_akdha.forever_

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

first the bold part makes me remember someone,oh I just got it our salim and anarkali.
And my friend u shud stay away frm these typ of threads so what if it was ur fav coz it gave u a pain.y u get a headache reading othrs post ???? nd v hv been watching this series since june 2013. so v knw who the soul is in this show. so it doesn't matter with othrs how v watch or what v wanna watch. but y v get sadistic pleasure ...v nvr ask u to stop watching or stop liking salikali. so my dear friend its better dnt suggest us. u feel free to watch salikali in jodha akbar. Smilebut its not gud na ma dear to ask us not to watch our show. i think u r a new fan of jodha akbar opz sry salikali... but v dnt hv any problem if u like their story.. watch it. enjoy it. gud luck my dear... 

Why people will tell what to watch and what not? Btw the trps are already speaking how many are watching this now. Once ruling trp is now out of 10 and it's only for this current faltu tracks.
yess obviously the very crazy diehard sanar fans watch...which can be counted on my 10 fingers...and they are telling us to watch it or not comparing it with the countless akdha fans.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13jojaparijatstephhh.GreekPrincess.

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

We don't need to prove anything, the TRPs have themselves proved everythingWink
And as for Salim Anarkali, you can watch it if you like, but in no way does that mean that you can diss Jodha and Jalal

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13jojaparijat_akdha.forever_stephhh.GreekPrincess.

.GreekPrincess. IF-Sizzlerz
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dushi123

Originally posted by marshi

@zayaholic
Miss first learn to speak emperor Akbar name correctly
He was a great king and muz was a enigma and ur Salem was a drunken bas***d
U have no idea ABT akdha love 
Got it ur sanar love will start and end in kichad better stop ur nonsense and jalal spell it correctly and not bai jodha bai mallika e hindustan got it

wow what a languageClap
may be the mods can answer u better

psycho akbar and bai wasn't their real names. atleast salikali fans shud respect real characters. , ,  ,but y mods in ma thread rima???...

are u scared ?
y u  always bring mods bte usConfused..i noticed u always warn others by taking mods nameLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13jojaparijat_akdha.forever_

.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by marshi

@zayaholic
Miss first learn to speak emperor Akbar name correctly
He was a great king and muz was a enigma and ur Salem was a drunken bas***d
U have no idea ABT akdha love 
Got it ur sanar love will start and end in kichad better stop ur nonsense and jalal spell it correctly and not bai jodha bai mallika e hindustan got it

wow what a languageClap
may be the mods can answer u better

psycho akbar and bai wasn't their real names. atleast salikali fans shud respect real characters. , ,  ,but y mods in ma thread rima???...

are u scared ?
tell me y u always brings mods btw us..i noticed u always warn others by taking mods nameLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijatstephhh

.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

well people had not spared even akbar
they had named him yuckbar u know
when akbar was not spared
how can u expect salim or anarkali to be spared

y dear rima.. not only akbar ... jodha too ... :)))) i hope u remember... !!! r8? name calling isn't allowed here in ma thread. not only akbar muz... also salim anar... ... ... !!! and dnt worry dear rima, salim anar will b there in jodha akbar... hv a nice day rima.

true not only akbar but jodha too...may u r akbar supporter dts y u forgot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijat

.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by justlovetv

We don't need to prove anything, the TRPs have themselves proved everythingWink
And as for Salim Anarkali, you can watch it if you like, but in no way does that mean that you can diss Jodha and Jalal
yeah right sami trp is speaking how many ppl r watchingLOLso relax guyzz take a chill pill

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13jojaparijat_akdha.forever_stephhhSpringBreakersSonaLuvZaSaf

Go to top