Jodha Akbar

ANARKALI :* (Page 5)

dushi123 Goldie
dushi123
dushi123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

Originally posted by dushi123

i love anarkali. i love salim. but m so sad whn i get to knw that this anarkali wasn't mentioned in jahangirnama. but y ? he mentioned his othr wives nd maan bhai jagat nd othr begums too.specially his second love noor.but salim y dint u mention anarkali in your jaha'nama.she was his first love na... atleast he cud hv told her something abt her na. y no any mughal chronicles or books dint mention her. ??? one traveller had told this salim anar tale. but u can't find it in any mughal chronicles.that means wS she a fictional character ???? uhuhuhu ... m so sad nw. i wanted to believe her as a real character. but y salim dint mention her ? y no in akbarnama? poor lady. jahangir how did u forget your first love ????? :/

I am not sure if anarkali is fact or fiction. If it is fiction its lasted 400 years is stunning

If it is a fact then Mughal books have done a great job of hiding truth
This is not new to Mughals they hid all undesirable acts well
Like Dara sikoh married a street singer and no mention of her in Mughal books her name was ranadil (Aurangzeb was also mad after her after dara sikoh was killed it seems and she refused his proposition)
Some other Mughal princes love story with commoners also concealed in history nicely no Mughal book ever speaks or talks of them too
Jehangirnama was written after he became emperor and he has left out all his life history before becoming king other than some mention of his siblings etc and honestly I can never imagine an emperor writing about his love affair in his autobiography because no king will want to say how he had a love affair and lost out on girl because his parents objected
Like that sahib jamal - his son parvez wife was a commoner Zain koka's neice and he did not mention about that also his fights with Akbar to marry her etc
Jehangirnama is an official book not a personal diary that he would have mentioned such things anyways

oh thank u for clearing my doubts.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myviewprem

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged

i love anarkali. i love salim. but m so sad whn i get to knw that this anarkali wasn't mentioned in jahangirnama. but y ? he mentioned his othr wives nd maan bhai jagat nd othr begums too.specially his second love noor.but salim y dint u mention anarkali in your jaha'nama.she was his first love na... atleast he cud hv told her something abt her na. y no any mughal chronicles or books dint mention her. ??? one traveller had told this salim anar tale. but u can't find it in any mughal chronicles.that means wS she a fictional character ???? uhuhuhu ... m so sad nw. i wanted to believe her as a real character. but y salim dint mention her ? y no in akbarnama? poor lady. jahangir how did u forget your first love ????? :/

I am not sure if anarkali is fact or fiction. If it is fiction its lasted 400 years is stunning

Like Dara sikoh married a street singer and no mention of her in Mughal books her name was ranadil (Aurangzeb was also mad after her after dara sikoh was killed it seems and she refused his proposition)
Some other Mughal princes love story with commoners also concealed in history nicely no Mughal book ever speaks or talks of them too
Jehangirnama was written after he became emperor and he has left out all his life history before becoming king other than some mention of his siblings etc and honestly I can never imagine an emperor writing about his love affair in his autobiography because no king will want to say how he had a love affair and lost out on girl because his parents objected
Like that sahib jamal - his son parvez wife was a commoner Zain koka's neice and he did not mention about that also his fights with Akbar to marry her etc
Jehangirnama is an official book not a personal diary that he would have mentioned such things anyways

i think salim had many affairs, and you maybe right in saying that affairs with commoners were not mentioned as the official biography will not go in details about personal stuff! fiction or not fiction but i really liked the way they showed in MEA..here in ektanama it looks fake!..anar was a dancer and not a hair dresserD'oh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dushi123jojaparijatstephhhAbHer_nehamyviewprem

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

i think salim had many affairs, and you maybe right in saying that affairs with commoners were not mentioned as the official biography will not go in details about personal stuff! fiction or not fiction but i really liked the way they showed in MEA..here in ektanama it looks fake!..anar was a dancer and not a hair dresserD'oh

Yes but affair is a different matter, love is a different thing. Shah jahan had affair with many after mumtaz died but he did not build a taj for them, same for many other kings. Affair is more about physical attraction or done with intention of removing loneliness or to prove points etc. Love is something that lasts till end and even after death. Love is not only about physical attraction its more of compatability and understanding and never wanes even after a person dies. You forget an affair after its over you do not forget love even after the person leaves or dies.

-Rema-

TriShakti IF-Dazzler
TriShakti
TriShakti

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Who cares if she was real or not..its not gng to make any difference in this 21st centuary..
I love to watch this Jodi onscreen n that's all I care.
Watching this show only for charming Ravi n Heena n their amazing chemistry as SaNar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SenpaiNOTICEME-Rema-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged

And regarding him finding new love I have seen even in 21st century after a great love failure people marrying and moving on in life. That does not mean they forgot their first love or do not care for them anymore. In india society is such that people always say parents are always right and kids who go against them for love are always treated like villan only and boycotted and treated and spoken badly about even decades after the incidents. They become villan for life for going against society norms and loving someone not of their class/caste/religion etc. In this society(even law) elders are always right and youngsters who go against norm are always wrong. So what option an person has? So good that Jehangir moved on in life and found another love even if it was much later in his 40s. And Jehangir love for nur jahan was not some young love based on attraction it was a mature love he knew nur jahan cannot become mother to his kid, he knew she is widow with a child and still went against society norms and married her.

wow Clap
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marshi

@zayaholic
Miss first learn to speak emperor Akbar name correctly
He was a great king and muz was a enigma and ur Salem was a drunken bas***d
U have no idea ABT akdha love 
Got it ur sanar love will start and end in kichad better stop ur nonsense and jalal spell it correctly and not bai jodha bai mallika e hindustan got it

wow what a languageClap
may be the mods can answer u better

TriShakti

marshi Goldie
marshi
marshi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

@zayaholic
Got it ur sanar love will start and end in kichad better stop ur nonsense and jalal spell it correctly and not bai jodha bai mallika e hindustan got it

wow what a languageClap
I give a damn did we speak I'll ABT sanar now no name and she should know the truth Salem was that a and how dare she call muz bai 
And rima I hate that when someone without reason brings akdha and humiliate u get it I think

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13jojaparijat._.Bubbles._._akdha.forever_stephhhGOTforever.GreekPrincess.

dushi123 Goldie
dushi123
dushi123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

@zayaholic

wow what a languageClap

psycho akbar and bai wasn't their real names. atleast salikali fans shud respect real characters. , ,  ,but y mods in ma thread rima???...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13jojaparijatstephhhAbHer_nehaGOTforever

Go to top