Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Thumbs Down

dushi123 Goldie
dushi123
dushi123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Itna bhi rooh maat, nautanki kahi ka

areh dear ma anarkali isn't dancing in JA. she is a hair dresser.:/ :( so i will dance for her. ... aww... haha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijat_akdha.forever_stephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:27am | IP Logged
REAL NR of fictional anar.  Famous dancer ko hairdresser bana diya cvs ne.  Dance basanti dance @dushi

Why sallu dint mentioned bout her? So he did a grave mistake,  a huge sin.  He cheated annu? ?? Uhhhuhhuuu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijat_akdha.forever_

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Btw dushi,  the dancer , r u dancing for free for annu? ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijat

dushi123 Goldie
dushi123
dushi123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged

REAL NR of fictional anar. Famous dancer ko hairdresser bana diya cvs ne. Dance basanti dance @dushi

Why sallu dint mentioned bout her? So he did a grave mistake, a huge sin. He cheated annu? ?? Uhhhuhhuuu

yes dear... i feel sad fo her... sallu was a cheater. he found anotr love but dint say any single word about anar ??? so bad sallu... hate u sallu. u forgot ma lady anar :(

jojaparijatstephhhSindhuMenon

dushi123 Goldie
dushi123
dushi123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Btw dushi, the dancer , r u dancing for free for annu? ?

yes i can do nythng fo ma annus honer. uff.

nw a dayz m practising jinga lala hu hu fo jallu the so called abbu.. .

jojaparijatdiya2291stephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Acche se practice karo
It's matter of our annu

Fight for the right of womanhood.  Just coz she's not royal doesn't mean that her name n luv not recognised in jahangirnama

jojaparijatdiya2291SindhuMenon

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dushi123

i love anarkali. i love salim. but m so sad whn i get to knw that this anarkali wasn't mentioned in jahangirnama. but y ? he mentioned his othr wives nd maan bhai jagat nd othr begums too.specially his second love noor.but salim y dint u mention anarkali in your jaha'nama.she was his first love na... atleast he cud hv told her something abt her na. y no any mughal chronicles or books dint mention her. ??? one traveller had told this salim anar tale. but u can't find it in any mughal chronicles.that means wS she a fictional character ???? uhuhuhu ... m so sad nw. i wanted to believe her as a real character. but y salim dint mention her ? y no in akbarnama? poor lady. jahangir how did u forget your first love ????? :/

I am not sure if anarkali is fact or fiction. If it is fiction its lasted 400 years is stunning

If it is a fact then Mughal books have done a great job of hiding truth
This is not new to Mughals they hid all undesirable acts well
Like Dara sikoh married a street singer and no mention of her in Mughal books her name was ranadil (Aurangzeb was also mad after her after dara sikoh was killed it seems and she refused his proposition)
Some other Mughal princes love story with commoners also concealed in history nicely no Mughal book ever speaks or talks of them too
Jehangirnama was written after he became emperor and he has left out all his life history before becoming king other than some mention of his siblings etc and honestly I can never imagine an emperor writing about his love affair in his autobiography because no king will want to say how he had a love affair and lost out on girl because his parents objected
Like that sahib jamal - his son parvez wife was a commoner Zain koka's neice and he did not mention about that also his fights with Akbar to marry her etc
Jehangirnama is an official book not a personal diary that he would have mentioned such things anyways

And regarding him finding new love I have seen even in 21st century after a great love failure people marrying and moving on in life. That does not mean they forgot their first love or do not care for them anymore. In india society is such that people always say parents are always right and kids who go against them for love are always treated like villan only and boycotted and treated and spoken badly about even decades after the incidents. They become villan for life for going against society norms and loving someone not of their class/caste/religion etc. In this society(even law) elders are always right and youngsters who go against norm are always wrong. So what option an person has? So good that Jehangir moved on in life and found another love even if it was much later in his 40s. And Jehangir love for nur jahan was not some young love based on attraction it was a mature love he knew nur jahan cannot become mother to his kid, he knew she is widow with a child and still went against society norms and married her.

Edited by myviewprem - 01 January 2015 at 9:01am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nilaranidushi123amina1ghalibmirza-Rema-OtakuGirl-Debopluviophile._Darling_-DZ-

Go to top