jojaparijat
jojaparijat

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by J2lover

Originally posted by jojaparijat

WELL SAID N I FULLY AGREE WITH U!
Clap
HAVE SENT THIS 2 MANISH.HOPE U DON'T MIND!Smile
omg!!!! U did what??!!...hehe...it was just my POV dea!!!! Nt sure if evry1 would agre with it!!!...i had written it just like that!!!...bt nevr mind!!! Am glad u liked it!! N its kk...evn if he,understands 1% of te motive,behind that post!! The show can do bettr!!! Embarrassed
YUP..I DID IT!
WE ALL HAVE SAME VIEWS AS URS!!WE HAVE BEEN TELLING THIS 2 MANISH..BUT IN VAIN!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

J2lover_akdha.forever_

diya2291 Goldie
diya2291
diya2291

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:47am | IP Logged
guys i ve a que...
i saw all comments about anarkali... whether c existed o nt...
 n yi dint its recorded dat akbar ve buried her alive... n some ppl said here dat to hide akbar thing salim ve nt written n evn in mughal books its nt written ... ok fine agree in mughal books o dairy dint record... but yi dint rajput o ny other ppl .. especially enemies of akbar dint wrote o record it in books... it ws plus point for them rit to degrade akbar rit...m nt so gud in history but hw much i ve studied till nw it clearly says c dint exist

sry if i ve hurt nybody its jus my opinion

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13jojaparijatmeenakaliswaran_akdha.forever_SindhuMenon_Dexterity_SpringBreakers.GreekPrincess.

_Dexterity_ IF-Rockerz
_Dexterity_
_Dexterity_

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazydiya2291

guys i ve a que...
i saw all comments about anarkali... whether c existed o nt...
 n yi dint its recorded dat akbar ve buried her alive... n some ppl said here dat to hide akbar thing salim ve nt written n evn in mughal books its nt written ... ok fine agree in mughal books o dairy dint record... but yi dint rajput o ny other ppl .. especially enemies of akbar dint wrote o record it in books... it ws plus point for them rit to degrade akbar rit...m nt so gud in history but hw much i ve studied till nw it clearly says c dint exist

sry if i ve hurt nybody its jus my opinion
ya she did'nt exist dear di was just joking

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijatdiya2291_akdha.forever_SindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.

dushi123 Goldie
dushi123
dushi123

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by J2lover

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> well...i feel the chaos on the forum is not about WHICH pair is SUPERIOR or INFERIOR!!! its more about WHICH PAIR is given more IMPORTANCE at this stage!!! in my view EVERY LOVE STORY has its own SHARE of UNIQUENESS...EVERY love story has its own share of SACRIFICES...which itself makes it EPIC!!! as far as both the LOVE STORIES are concerned...they both have their different backgrounds...JODHA-AKBAR was more of STRUGGLE to find LOVE IN BETWEEN the SEA of hatred between two people...IT was a MARRIAGE OF CONTROVERSIES... BUT FINALLY THEY CREATE THEIR OWN HISTORY...WHEREAS salim-anarkali( no idea if its fiction or not)...but as far as i have heard and seen...its a STRUGGLE FOR LOVE...two people from EXTREMELY different socities...TRYING to FIGHT for their LOVE!!!! AND FINALLY EVEN THEY CREATE THEIR OWN HISTORY!!! THIS WAS REGARDING HISTORY!!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> Now here the main problem lies IN the potrayal of these COUPLES!!!! FANS aren't against SA..they are AGAINST "SA IN JA"!!!! If the creatives wanted to show SA..they should have done JUST a simple thing...START FRESH!!!! start a new show..name it SALIM-ANARKALI...n MAKE the SHOW a hit!!! if this would have happened...people would had ENJOYED N ACCEPTED SA WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!! who knows even JA fans would also have joined IN the SHIPPING!!!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> but now the case is...SHOW'S name is JA...n love story shown is of SA..."SIDELINING JA"!!! THAT'S the main issue with fans of the show!!! as its but natural...LOGICALLY..if the show's name is JODHA-AKBAR...THEIR STORY should be SHOWN...the SERIAL SHOULD START N END WITH JODHA-AKBAR!!!! the other way round...also if THE name woudn't had been JODHA-AKBAR...even then..fans would have accepted SALIM-ANARKALI...coz that time fans mindset would have been different!!! but now AS the name GOES...isn't it mandatory to show THE STORY OF JODHA AND AKBAR till the END of the show??!!! AGREED salim was there SON HE was a APRT of JA...so just show him...HIS relationship with HIS parents...THAT'S IT!!! potraying SALIM'S life...his wives HIS STUGGLE for love...doesn't make sense...again i would say..it doesn't make any IN JODHA-AKBAR!!! THAT'S THE MAIN ISSUE WITH THE FANS IN MY VIEW!!!! correct me if a wrong!!!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> AND lastly...the issue is with AGE FACTOR(okk here its maybe JUST "MY" ISSUE..TongueTongue)...COUPLE in THEIR 20s playing PARENTS to a 20yr. old!!! i cant somehow digest it...its difficult for me!!! maybe that's because OF the IMMENSE LOVE we have FOR RAJAT AND PARIDHI!!!Big smile...I get it THEY had to be shown OLD at some point of time...BUT is it the right TIME??!!!...isn't it too early to show them OLD??!!!ConfusedConfused...isn't it injustice WITH the characters..to skip the important EVENTS of THEIR lives in THEIR MID AGES..n JUMPING DIRECTLY to THIE OLD age??!!( okk...here am not soo good at HISTORY..soo can't name the events!!LOL)...but its there!! correct me if am wrong!!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> SOO DUE TO ALL THIS MESS-UP...THE SOUL SUFFERERS ARE THE SHOW N ITS ARDENT LOYAL FANS...WHICH COULD BE SEEN ON TRP CHARTS NOW-A-DAYS!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">P.S: THIS IS EXCLUSIVELY MY VIEW..NO OFFENSE TO ANYBODY!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...N DUSHI...MY APOLOGIES FOR WRITING THIS BORING ESSAY HERE ON YOUR THREAD!!!Tongue...j!!!!ust thought its a right PLACE to XPRESS MYSELF!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed</font>

no dear ..u got the point ...!!!!! well said...thtz y v ardent fans can't take it anymore.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

J2lovermehaksingh13jojaparijat_akdha.forever_SindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Please note this topic is being closed on account of name calling ,comparing characters,jodis ,actors and targeting fandoms which is not allowed on this forum.

This is a forum and not a fanclub of any jodi or actors.

JA DT

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SenpaiNOTICEME-Rema--DZ-

Go to top