Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

ANARKALI :* (Page 13)

J2lover Senior Member
J2lover
J2lover

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

What is seriously lacking on this show is a good script and good dialogues. If that only fails no cast can lift it up. JA has been going down from Benazir track in quality and worst was the baby sharing track. If same script writer continues with awful direction and dialogues then it will sink further no matter what great acting. Initial 3 months JA was not that popular and only later it picked up after JA wedding etc. I think amer track and ajmer sharif trip was best track till date. Rest all the lesser said the better.

I AGREE!!!ClapClap... also i feel...DRAGGING should never be done in HISTORIC shows!!! NOW-A-DAYSS people like LIMITED fictional shows...having limited EPISODES...IT helps to MAINTAIN quality THOUGH not QUANTITY!!SleepySleepy...though on INDIAN TELEVISION this FUNDA is adopted my many few CREATIVES!!!SleepySleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSaf

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by J2lover

I
May be CVs thought hen Archana Manav were accepted as grandparents and parents JA would be also. And arcahna manav actors were also 20 something not 70 something as they played to Arjun Purvi's grown up kids and so were these two also. But that time problem did not arise and every show 20-25 year olds are playing 60-70 year olds after leaps and has worked too, So CV thought same for this show too must be.

I am wondering how fan reaction would have been if Rajat was only Salim and Paridhi anarkali would it be so vicious? The viewers have objections of showing Salim anarkali in show named JA. The biggest blooper is if CVs wanted to shown aged JA then show should never have been named Jodha Akbar instead naming it as something common like a "Siyasat" serial has been named. Maybe they were not clever enough to think of all these future issues.

well pavitra rishta was a family drama!!! it didn't had only manav archana love story...it had other tracks too which they focused though THE highlight WAS THE LOVESTORY...but yet...people did accept them...soo the audience watching it were of all age groups!!! when it comes to  a lovestory...a specific age group has a majority...N when the main pair itself is being shown AGED...the audience who ahd signed up for love story..lost interest!!!...ALSO it PR...THE TITLE did not SUGGEST THE STORY of a SPECIFIC couple...but "JODHA AKBAR" itself suggests THE STORY OF JODHA AND AKBAR!!! maybe THESE were the FACTORS THAT WORKED FOR OTHER SHOWS but not for JA!!!ConfusedConfused

That is what I am also saying why name some show after a couple of you want to show other couples too- CVs never thought of that a common name would suffice

The story of JA is pathetic so its downfall started in june-july only salim anarkali has nothing to do with it actually they are here only for past 7 days

JA is actually seen by majority family audience - I started watching because my family watched it but the family audience do not want to see too much negativity in form of Ruqaiah, child swapping etc anyone watches it for some peace of mind not to lose their peace of mind

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

J2lovermehaksingh13jojaparijatamina1SonaLuvZaSaf

J2lover Senior Member
J2lover
J2lover

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:37am | IP Logged

What is seriously lacking on this show is a good script and good dialogues. If that only fails no cast can lift it up. JA has been going down from Benazir track in quality and worst was the baby sharing track. If same script writer continues with awful direction and dialogues then it will sink further no matter what great acting. Initial 3 months JA was not that popular and only later it picked up after JA wedding etc. I think amer track and ajmer sharif trip was best track till date. Rest all the lesser said the better.

SORRY DOUBLE POST!!TongueTongue

Edited by J2lover - 02 January 2015 at 2:36am
J2lover Senior Member
J2lover
J2lover

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:49am | IP Logged

That is what I am also saying why name some show after a couple of you want to show other couples too- CVs never thought of that a common name would suffice

The story of JA is pathetic so its downfall started in june-july only salim anarkali has nothing to do with it actually they are here only for past 7 days

JA is actually seen by majority family audience - I started watching because my family watched it but the family audience do not want to see too much negativity in form of Ruqaiah, child swapping etc anyone watches it for some peace of mind not to lose their peace of mind

yeah!! i missed out THIS NEGATIVITY point too!!! i don't get it...why can't CV'S understand that POSITIVITY does work tooo!!!! THE soul PURPOSE of TV is TO ENTERTAIN!!! n who says..THERE CAN'T be DRAMA in POSITIVITY??!!! different CIRCUSTANCES itself MAKE people...correction good people TO BEHAVE differently...THIS itself creates ENOUGH DRAMA!!! no need for VILLIANS like RUKS!!LOLLOLLOL...ALAS!! its EKTA KAPOOR's SHOW!!! whom are we TRYING to teach sense!!!LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13jojaparijatSindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.

jojaparijat Goldie
jojaparijat
jojaparijat

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by J2lover

well...i feel the chaos on the forum is not about WHICH pair is SUPERIOR or INFERIOR!!! its more about WHICH PAIR is given more IMPORTANCE at this stage!!! in my view EVERY LOVE STORY has its own SHARE of UNIQUENESS...EVERY love story has its own share of SACRIFICES...which itself makes it EPIC!!! as far as both the LOVE STORIES are concerned...they both have their different backgrounds...JODHA-AKBAR was more of STRUGGLE to find LOVE IN BETWEEN the SEA of hatred between two people...IT was a MARRIAGE OF CONTROVERSIES... BUT FINALLY THEY CREATE THEIR OWN HISTORY...WHEREAS salim-anarkali( no idea if its fiction or not)...but as far as i have heard and seen...its a STRUGGLE FOR LOVE...two people from EXTREMELY different socities...TRYING to FIGHT for their LOVE!!!! AND FINALLY  EVEN THEY CREATE THEIR OWN HISTORY!!! THIS WAS REGARDING HISTORY!!
         Now here the main problem lies IN the potrayal of these COUPLES!!!! FANS aren't against SA..they are AGAINST "SA IN JA"!!!! If the creatives wanted to show SA..they should have done JUST  a simple thing...START FRESH!!!! start a new show..name it SALIM-ANARKALI...n MAKE the SHOW a hit!!! if this would have happened...people would had ENJOYED N ACCEPTED SA WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!! who knows even JA fans would also have joined IN the SHIPPING!!!
          but now the case is...SHOW'S name is JA...n love story shown is of SA..."SIDELINING JA"!!! THAT'S the main issue with fans of the show!!! as its but natural...LOGICALLY..if the show's name is JODHA-AKBAR...THEIR STORY should be SHOWN...the SERIAL SHOULD START N END WITH JODHA-AKBAR!!!! the other way round...also if THE name woudn't had been JODHA-AKBAR...even then..fans would have accepted SALIM-ANARKALI...coz that time fans mindset would have been different!!! but now AS the name GOES...isn't it mandatory to show THE STORY OF JODHA AND AKBAR till the END of the show??!!! AGREED salim was there SON HE was a APRT of JA...so just show him...HIS relationship with HIS parents...THAT'S IT!!! potraying SALIM'S life...his wives HIS STUGGLE for love...doesn't make sense...again i would say..it doesn't make any IN  JODHA-AKBAR!!! THAT'S THE MAIN ISSUE WITH THE FANS IN MY VIEW!!!! correct me if a wrong!!!
     AND lastly...the issue is with AGE FACTOR(okk here its maybe JUST "MY" ISSUE..TongueTongue)...COUPLE in THEIR 20s playing PARENTS to a 20yr. old!!! i cant somehow digest it...its difficult for me!!! maybe that's because OF the IMMENSE LOVE we have FOR RAJAT AND PARIDHI!!!Big smile...I get it THEY had to be shown OLD at some point of time...BUT is it the right TIME??!!!...isn't it too early to show them OLD??!!!ConfusedConfused...isn't it injustice WITH the characters..to skip the important EVENTS of THEIR lives in THEIR MID AGES..n JUMPING DIRECTLY to THIE OLD age??!!( okk...here am not soo good at HISTORY..soo can't name the events!!LOL)...but its there!! correct me if am wrong!! 
      SOO DUE TO ALL THIS MESS-UP...THE SOUL SUFFERERS ARE THE SHOW N ITS ARDENT LOYAL FANS...WHICH COULD BE SEEN ON TRP CHARTS NOW-A-DAYS!!! 

P.S: THIS IS EXCLUSIVELY MY VIEW..NO OFFENSE TO ANYBODY!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...N DUSHI...MY APOLOGIES FOR WRITING THIS BORING ESSAY HERE ON YOUR THREAD!!!Tongue...just thought its a right PLACE to XPRESS MYSELF!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
IWELL SAID N I FULLY AGREE WITH U!
Clap
HAVE SENT THIS 2 MANISH.HOPE U DON'T MIND!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13J2lover.GreekPrincess.

Tarunika13 Goldie
Tarunika13
Tarunika13

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

Originally posted by dushi123

i love anarkali. i love salim. but m so sad whn i get to knw that this anarkali wasn't mentioned in jahangirnama. but y ? he mentioned his othr wives nd maan bhai jagat nd othr begums too.specially his second love noor.but salim y dint u mention anarkali in your jaha'nama.she was his first love na... atleast he cud hv told her something abt her na. y no any mughal chronicles or books dint mention her. ??? one traveller had told this salim anar tale. but u can't find it in any mughal chronicles.that means wS she a fictional character ???? uhuhuhu ... m so sad nw. i wanted to believe her as a real character. but y salim dint mention her ? y no in akbarnama? poor lady. jahangir how did u forget your first love ????? :/

I am not sure if anarkali is fact or fiction. If it is fiction its lasted 400 years is stunning

If it is a fact then Mughal books have done a great job of hiding truth
This is not new to Mughals they hid all undesirable acts well
Like Dara sikoh married a street singer and no mention of her in Mughal books her name was ranadil (Aurangzeb was also mad after her after dara sikoh was killed it seems and she refused his proposition)
Some other Mughal princes love story with commoners also concealed in history nicely no Mughal book ever speaks or talks of them too
Jehangirnama was written after he became emperor and he has left out all his life history before becoming king other than some mention of his siblings etc and honestly I can never imagine an emperor writing about his love affair in his autobiography because no king will want to say how he had a love affair and lost out on girl because his parents objected
Like that sahib jamal - his son parvez wife was a commoner Zain koka's neice and he did not mention about that also his fights with Akbar to marry her etc
Jehangirnama is an official book not a personal diary that he would have mentioned such things anyways

i think salim had many affairs, and you maybe right in saying that affairs with commoners were not mentioned as the official biography will not go in details about personal stuff! fiction or not fiction but i really liked the way they showed in MEA..here in ektanama it looks fake!..anar was a dancer and not a hair dresserD'oh

MEA cannotr be compared with this SA nautanki.
Madhubalaji ki nazaakat & Dilipsaab ka potrayal as a smitten lover was par excellenceClap
Manish ki Anarkali has no nazaakat, or tameez and thinks of no end of herself. Angry

mehaksingh13jojaparijat.GreekPrincess.

J2lover Senior Member
J2lover
J2lover

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojaparijat

WELL SAID N I FULLY AGREE WITH U!
Clap
HAVE SENT THIS 2 MANISH.HOPE U DON'T MIND!Smile
omg!!!! U did what??!!...hehe...it was just my POV dea!!!! Nt sure if evry1 would agre with it!!!...i had written it just like that!!!...bt nevr mind!!! Am glad u liked it!! N its kk...evn if he,understands 1% of te motive,behind that post!! The show can do bettr!!! Embarrassed

jojaparijat_akdha.forever_.GreekPrincess.

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged
ROFL

Go to top