Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

ANARKALI :* (Page 12)

._.Bubbles._. IF-Dazzler
._.Bubbles._.
._.Bubbles._.

Joined: 26 October 2014
Posts: 2505

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hely

Originally posted by jojaparijat

Originally posted by hely

Originally posted by jojaparijat

Originally posted by hely

Originally posted by -Neelambari-

Y some people are acting so immature.if u r not fond of their story then dnt watch n let others who like them enjoy it..as simple as that.
Talking bad abt people they dnt even know , bashing them n obtaining SADISTIC pleasure from it..its really pathetic
acting it really isn't  our cup of tea...it is jodha akbar not SA so we will watch how could u say dt we should not watch dear itz ur SA cvs r showing under the banner of JA..there is no bashing if itz bashing then mods r here they will block thread itz sm  saka fans who r blabbering n insulting JA it would be better if u check their words and then say to us
@neelambari
I HAVE SAID THIS MANY TIMES..BUT SAYING IT ONCE AGAIN..BCOS I THINK U R NEW!
FIRST CHECK WHO BARGE IN2 OTHERS THREAD N CREATE N ISSUE!
I HAVE SEEN SANAR FANS UNNECESARILY BARGING IN2 OUR THREADS N BEING PERSONAL ABT ACTORS!
IF U LIKE UR COUPLE..U R FREE 2 EXPRESS UR LIKING!..BUT THEN CREATE A NEW THREAD..N DO WATEVER U WANT!
REMEMBER D SHOW NAME IS JODHA-AKBAR(AKDHA) N D LEADS R PARIDHI-RAJAT(PARIJAT).THEY GAVE HEART N SOUL 2 D SHOW.THEY KEPT D SHOW ON TOP SPOT 4 D LAST 6 MONTHS WHEN SCRIPT WAS UTTER CRAP!
SO U ALL SANAR FANS PLS CHILL..CREATE UR OWN THREAD N PRAISE UR COUPLE..SANAR WON'T EXIST 4 MORE THN 2-3 MONTHS..IF D THIS TRP DOWNFALL CONTINUES..IT WON'T EVEN EXIST 4 DAT PERIOD OF TIME!
SO PLS U SANAR FANS..CHILL N DON'T CREATE N ISSUE..SALIM-ANAR R JUST A PART OF D SHOW.HOPE U REMEMBER SHOW NAME IS JODHA-AKBAR!
kya baat hai rev Clapaise dhamakedaar comments ki sabki bolti band waahLOL
LOL
Dekhte hai..bolti band hoti hai ya phir sent shuru hinge..WinkBUT BY HOOK OR CROOK ,WE AKDHAIANS R GONNA WIN!
BCOS SHOW IS 4 AKDHA!
woh toh hai agr shuru hui bi to we will winWink
listen ot the sanar fans don't come here to bash Akdha for me plzz let me let sanar fans know sumthing the TRPS drop cuz of ur so call sanar <<n we know u all like dem cuz u neva like Parijat n u all like don't knw hw to spell her name n ravi so shut all your mouths and dismiss all yourselves from our thread's plzz
FYI we will hv been sanar fan (even if dis story is a fiction) if Parijat was acting as sanar so chill sanar fans n remove urselves
Since dat neva happen d show name is Jodha Akbar n we want to see Akdha only nothing else
BTW cuz of Parijat dis show is what make millions of fans and money>>>>so hush ur @**es
BTW. MODS don't scare me 

#with_love_bubbles 


Edited by ._.Bubbles._. - 02 January 2015 at 12:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13jojaparijat_akdha.forever_.GreekPrincess.

._.Bubbles._. IF-Dazzler
._.Bubbles._.
._.Bubbles._.

Joined: 26 October 2014
Posts: 2505

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hely

Originally posted by jojaparijat

Originally posted by hely

Originally posted by jojaparijat

Originally posted by hely

Originally posted by -Neelambari-

Y some people are acting so immature.if u r not fond of their story then dnt watch n let others who like them enjoy it..as simple as that.
Talking bad abt people they dnt even know , bashing them n obtaining SADISTIC pleasure from it..its really pathetic
acting it really isn't  our cup of tea...it is jodha akbar not SA so we will watch how could u say dt we should not watch dear itz ur SA cvs r showing under the banner of JA..there is no bashing if itz bashing then mods r here they will block thread itz sm  saka fans who r blabbering n insulting JA it would be better if u check their words and then say to us
@neelambari
I HAVE SAID THIS MANY TIMES..BUT SAYING IT ONCE AGAIN..BCOS I THINK U R NEW!
FIRST CHECK WHO BARGE IN2 OTHERS THREAD N CREATE N ISSUE!
I HAVE SEEN SANAR FANS UNNECESARILY BARGING IN2 OUR THREADS N BEING PERSONAL ABT ACTORS!
IF U LIKE UR COUPLE..U R FREE 2 EXPRESS UR LIKING!..BUT THEN CREATE A NEW THREAD..N DO WATEVER U WANT!
REMEMBER D SHOW NAME IS JODHA-AKBAR(AKDHA) N D LEADS R PARIDHI-RAJAT(PARIJAT).THEY GAVE HEART N SOUL 2 D SHOW.THEY KEPT D SHOW ON TOP SPOT 4 D LAST 6 MONTHS WHEN SCRIPT WAS UTTER CRAP!
SO U ALL SANAR FANS PLS CHILL..CREATE UR OWN THREAD N PRAISE UR COUPLE..SANAR WON'T EXIST 4 MORE THN 2-3 MONTHS..IF D THIS TRP DOWNFALL CONTINUES..IT WON'T EVEN EXIST 4 DAT PERIOD OF TIME!
SO PLS U SANAR FANS..CHILL N DON'T CREATE N ISSUE..SALIM-ANAR R JUST A PART OF D SHOW.HOPE U REMEMBER SHOW NAME IS JODHA-AKBAR!
kya baat hai rev Clapaise dhamakedaar comments ki sabki bolti band waahLOL
LOL
Dekhte hai..bolti band hoti hai ya phir sent shuru hinge..WinkBUT BY HOOK OR CROOK ,WE AKDHAIANS R GONNA WIN!
BCOS SHOW IS 4 AKDHA!
woh toh hai agr shuru hui bi to we will winWink
_akdha.forever_ IF-Rockerz
_akdha.forever_
_akdha.forever_

Joined: 01 November 2014
Posts: 8305

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hely

Originally posted by _akdha.forever_

Originally posted by ZaYaHolic

Originally posted by marshi

@zayaholic
Miss first learn to speak emperor Akbar name correctly
He was a great king and muz was a enigma and ur Salem was a drunken bas***d
U have no idea ABT akdha love 
Got it ur sanar love will start and end in kichad better stop ur nonsense and jalal spell it correctly and not bai jodha bai mallika e hindustan got it
MY FOOTROFLROFL
YOUR FOOT IS THE PLACE WHERE YOUR PEA-SIZED BRAIN LIES... ROFLTHEREFORE ITS GETTING DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO COPE UP WITH THE TRUTH...AND IF YOU CANT COPE UP WITH IT THEN JUST STAY OUT OF IT...enjoy sanar as long as poor anardana lives...we dont mind if parijat agrees to let salikali enjoy their few days..afterall show is for parijat and dies with parijat..not salim..poor him!!LOLWinkBig smile
ur comment is bang onROFLROFLit is bitter truth dt anardana was not real just fake so for them it is hard to digestanardana temporary hai bas kuch dino ki mehmaanLOL
poor sanar fans...unke liye lad rhe hai jo exist bhi nai krte...ROFLyou have our sympathies...LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13jojaparijat.GreekPrincess.

MeShu-Holic IF-Stunnerz
MeShu-Holic
MeShu-Holic

Joined: 14 January 2013
Posts: 33364

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
few scholars say , that it was just a fictional story made for salim n anarkali ..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

J2lovermehaksingh13jojaparijatmeenakaliswaran._.Bubbles._._akdha.forever_SpringBreakershistory_geekSindhuMenon.GreekPrincess....Dexterity...

...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Joined: 07 June 2013
Posts: 14304

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Mehak---

few scholars say , that it was just a fictional story made for salim n anarkali ..

Exactly ! It doesn't make sense D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijatmeenakaliswaran_akdha.forever_SpringBreakers

J2lover Senior Member
J2lover
J2lover

Joined: 22 September 2013
Posts: 965

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:27am | IP Logged
              well...i feel the chaos on the forum is not about WHICH pair is SUPERIOR or INFERIOR!!! its more about WHICH PAIR is given more IMPORTANCE at this stage!!! in my view EVERY LOVE STORY has its own SHARE of UNIQUENESS...EVERY love story has its own share of SACRIFICES...which itself makes it EPIC!!! as far as both the LOVE STORIES are concerned...they both have their different backgrounds...JODHA-AKBAR was more of STRUGGLE to find LOVE IN BETWEEN the SEA of hatred between two people...IT was a MARRIAGE OF CONTROVERSIES... BUT FINALLY THEY CREATE THEIR OWN HISTORY...WHEREAS salim-anarkali( no idea if its fiction or not)...but as far as i have heard and seen...its a STRUGGLE FOR LOVE...two people from EXTREMELY different socities...TRYING to FIGHT for their LOVE!!!! AND FINALLY  EVEN THEY CREATE THEIR OWN HISTORY!!! THIS WAS REGARDING HISTORY!!
         Now here the main problem lies IN the potrayal of these COUPLES!!!! FANS aren't against SA..they are AGAINST "SA IN JA"!!!! If the creatives wanted to show SA..they should have done JUST  a simple thing...START FRESH!!!! start a new show..name it SALIM-ANARKALI...n MAKE the SHOW a hit!!! if this would have happened...people would had ENJOYED N ACCEPTED SA WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!! who knows even JA fans would also have joined IN the SHIPPING!!!
          but now the case is...SHOW'S name is JA...n love story shown is of SA..."SIDELINING JA"!!! THAT'S the main issue with fans of the show!!! as its but natural...LOGICALLY..if the show's name is JODHA-AKBAR...THEIR STORY should be SHOWN...the SERIAL SHOULD START N END WITH JODHA-AKBAR!!!! the other way round...also if THE name woudn't had been JODHA-AKBAR...even then..fans would have accepted SALIM-ANARKALI...coz that time fans mindset would have been different!!! but now AS the name GOES...isn't it mandatory to show THE STORY OF JODHA AND AKBAR till the END of the show??!!! AGREED salim was there SON HE was a APRT of JA...so just show him...HIS relationship with HIS parents...THAT'S IT!!! potraying SALIM'S life...his wives HIS STUGGLE for love...doesn't make sense...again i would say..it doesn't make any IN  JODHA-AKBAR!!! THAT'S THE MAIN ISSUE WITH THE FANS IN MY VIEW!!!! correct me if a wrong!!!
     AND lastly...the issue is with AGE FACTOR(okk here its maybe JUST "MY" ISSUE..TongueTongue)...COUPLE in THEIR 20s playing PARENTS to a 20yr. old!!! i cant somehow digest it...its difficult for me!!! maybe that's because OF the IMMENSE LOVE we have FOR RAJAT AND PARIDHI!!!Big smile...I get it THEY had to be shown OLD at some point of time...BUT is it the right TIME??!!!...isn't it too early to show them OLD??!!!ConfusedConfused...isn't it injustice WITH the characters..to skip the important EVENTS of THEIR lives in THEIR MID AGES..n JUMPING DIRECTLY to THIE OLD age??!!( okk...here am not soo good at HISTORY..soo can't name the events!!LOL)...but its there!! correct me if am wrong!! 
      SOO DUE TO ALL THIS MESS-UP...THE SOUL SUFFERERS ARE THE SHOW N ITS ARDENT LOYAL FANS...WHICH COULD BE SEEN ON TRP CHARTS NOW-A-DAYS!!! 

P.S: THIS IS EXCLUSIVELY MY VIEW..NO OFFENSE TO ANYBODY!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...N DUSHI...MY APOLOGIES FOR WRITING THIS BORING ESSAY HERE ON YOUR THREAD!!!Tongue...just thought its a right PLACE to XPRESS MYSELF!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed


Edited by J2lover - 02 January 2015 at 1:31am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13Rasika29jojaparijat_akdha.forever_SindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.SonaLuvZaSaf...Dexterity...

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Joined: 18 February 2010
Posts: 10300

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:56am | IP Logged
I feel the CVs should have done one of this
 
Bring senior actors to play Akbar and Jodha rather than 20 something JA
 
OR
 
Bring season 2 with all new actors as Salim anarkali
 
Season 3 with Salim nur jahan(if they want)
 
Season4 with Shah jahan and Mumtaz (if they want)
 
Since fans are not ready to accept 20 year old rajat and paridhi as JA  and whole world knows that when Salim was 17 years Akbar and Jodha were 45 year old so senior actors could have been brought in season 2
 
Then all this hatred and fights between JA and SA fans and every thread turning into a abuse mess could have been avoided
 
May be CVs thought hen Archana Manav were accepted as grandparents and parents JA would be also. And arcahna manav actors were also 20 something not 70 something as they played to Arjun Purvi's grown up kids and so were these two also. But that time problem did not arise and every show 20-25 year olds are playing 60-70 year olds after leaps and has worked too, So CV thought same for this show too must be.
 
I am wondering how fan reaction would have been if Rajat was only Salim and Paridhi anarkali would it be so vicious? The viewers have objections of showing Salim anarkali in show named JA. The biggest blooper is if CVs wanted to shown aged JA then show should never have been named Jodha Akbar instead naming it as something common like a "Siyasat" serial has been named. Maybe they were not clever enough to think of all these future issues.
 
What is seriously lacking on this show is a good script and good dialogues. If that only fails no cast can lift it up. JA has been going down from Benazir track in quality and worst was the baby sharing track. If same script writer continues with awful direction and dialogues then it will sink further no matter what great acting. Initial 3 months JA was not that popular and only later it picked up after JA wedding etc. I think amer track and ajmer sharif trip was best track till date. Rest all the lesser said the better.
 


Edited by myviewprem - 02 January 2015 at 2:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

J2loverTarunika13

J2lover Senior Member
J2lover
J2lover

Joined: 22 September 2013
Posts: 965

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

I
May be CVs thought hen Archana Manav were accepted as grandparents and parents JA would be also. And arcahna manav actors were also 20 something not 70 something as they played to Arjun Purvi's grown up kids and so were these two also. But that time problem did not arise and every show 20-25 year olds are playing 60-70 year olds after leaps and has worked too, So CV thought same for this show too must be.
 
I am wondering how fan reaction would have been if Rajat was only Salim and Paridhi anarkali would it be so vicious? The viewers have objections of showing Salim anarkali in show named JA. The biggest blooper is if CVs wanted to shown aged JA then show should never have been named Jodha Akbar instead naming it as something common like a "Siyasat" serial has been named. Maybe they were not clever enough to think of all these future issues.
 

 
well pavitra rishta was a family drama!!! it didn't had only manav archana love story...it had other tracks too which they focused though THE highlight WAS THE LOVESTORY...but yet...people did accept them...soo the audience watching it were of all age groups!!! when it comes to  a lovestory...a specific age group has a majority...N when the main pair itself is being shown AGED...the audience who ahd signed up for love story..lost interest!!!...ALSO it PR...THE TITLE did not SUGGEST THE STORY of a SPECIFIC couple...but "JODHA AKBAR" itself suggests THE STORY OF JODHA AND AKBAR!!! maybe THESE were the FACTORS THAT WORKED FOR OTHER SHOWS but not for JA!!!ConfusedConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13SindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.SonaLuvZaSaf...Dexterity...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
salim-anarkali v/s jodha-akbar

2

Author: malvikatiwari96   Replies: 15   Views: 2496

malvikatiwari96 15 2496 04 January 2015 at 9:52am by LoonyLuna
link for downloading salim anarkali tune...

Author: Pretty_me   Replies: 9   Views: 4757

Pretty_me 9 4757 29 December 2014 at 2:56am by Pretty_me
Saleem Anarkali jodi name = SaNar wins

2 3 4 5

Author: overactor   Replies: 33   Views: 3041

overactor 33 3041 28 December 2014 at 2:59am by aisha.....11110
Saleem Anarkali first meeting <3

2 3 4

Author: overactor   Replies: 25   Views: 2777

overactor 25 2777 25 December 2014 at 9:48pm by Cute-over-Hot

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index