Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

ANARKALI :* (Page 11)

morsal_cute Goldie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GOTforeverSpringBreakers_akdha.forever_.GreekPrincess.

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by morsal_cute

He further adds, "I keep on reading various things about me and my behaviour that I make people work for 15 hours daily. But let me tell you, I've all the records that I can present to you which says that no one has worked for more than 12 hours. But people like spreading false news and I don't give importance to them nor do I react to it as I know that my work speaks for myself."
When asked about the various news of him being a tough task master and that he throws his weight around, the director says, "This is absolutely rubbish. I just do my work and that is what I am here for. All this has come from people who don't like working,"

So is the news about 90 people leaving the show because of him false, "Yes, it's false. It all happened because of one person who didn't want to work or rather say was not performing as expected so I had to ask him to better his job or he could lose it. This didn't go down well with him and he forced everyone to go for a mass walkout as those 90 people were brought by him. But I still get calls from these people asking for help to get them a job. So this itself proves that who is spreading all these rumors. I think as people are jobless and they don't have anything to do, they resort to such cheap tactics," says Santram.
I very much agree that Santram was the best thing that happened to JA, and he is a perfectionist, it very well reflected in his workEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1.GreekPrincess.

morsal_cute Goldie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijatamina1SpringBreakersGOTforever_akdha.forever_.GreekPrincess.

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marshi

@zayaholic
Miss first learn to speak emperor Akbar name correctly
He was a great king and muz was a enigma and ur Salem was a drunken bas***d
U have no idea ABT akdha love 
Got it ur sanar love will start and end in kichad better stop ur nonsense and jalal spell it correctly and not bai jodha bai mallika e hindustan got it
MY FOOTROFLROFL
dushi123 Goldie
dushi123
dushi123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
here i dnt want ugly arguments in this thread. nd i started ma thread with a question. but it dint insult any person or character.so v discussed very nicely.but in betwwen this thread also going to make anothr bashig thread.so salikali fanz if u dnt like something plz dnt start arguments. look u hv a nice sanar thread. akdha fand don't go thr to make unnecessary arguments. so here in ma thread u all can feel free to visit. but y to give some unnecessary pain to your heart or mind. if u can't handle thruth thn plz don't spoil this thread. i dint make this thread to lead to nothr ugly arguments .but to express our views about anarkalis existence. so if u hv any idea put it here. no comparison. bcoz doing comparisons might b lead to give unnecessary pain to salikali fans coz of arguments...

and if this is not your cup of tea let them othrs to enjoy it.but don't add salts. v use sugar.. really v don't hv tea with salts... :) :) tc all hv a nice day .

Edited by dushi123 - 01 January 2015 at 6:34pm

mehaksingh13jojaparijat_akdha.forever_.GreekPrincess.

_akdha.forever_ IF-Rockerz
_akdha.forever_
_akdha.forever_

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZaYaHolic

@zayaholic
Got it ur sanar love will start and end in kichad better stop ur nonsense and jalal spell it correctly and not bai jodha bai mallika e hindustan got it
MY FOOTROFLROFL
YOUR FOOT IS THE PLACE WHERE YOUR PEA-SIZED BRAIN LIES... ROFLTHEREFORE ITS GETTING DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO COPE UP WITH THE TRUTH...AND IF YOU CANT COPE UP WITH IT THEN JUST STAY OUT OF IT...enjoy sanar as long as poor anardana lives...we dont mind if parijat agrees to let salikali enjoy their few days..afterall show is for parijat and dies with parijat..not salim..poor him!!LOLWinkBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13jojaparijat.GreekPrincess.

.GreekPrincess. IF-Sizzlerz
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _akdha.forever_

@zayaholic
MY FOOTROFLROFL
YOUR FOOT IS THE PLACE WHERE YOUR PEA-SIZED BRAIN LIES... ROFLTHEREFORE ITS GETTING DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO COPE UP WITH THE TRUTH...AND IF YOU CANT COPE UP WITH IT THEN JUST STAY OUT OF IT...enjoy sanar as long as poor anardana lives...we dont mind if parijat agrees to let salikali enjoy their few days..afterall show is for parijat and dies with parijat..not salim..poor him!!LOLWinkBig smile
ur comment is bang onROFLROFLit is bitter truth dt anardana was not real just fake so for them it is hard to digestanardana temporary hai bas kuch dino ki mehmaanLOL

mehaksingh13jojaparijat_akdha.forever_...Dexterity...

jojaparijat Goldie
jojaparijat
jojaparijat

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

@zayaholic
MY FOOTROFLROFL
SEE UR LANGUAGE ABOUT A HISTORICAL CHARACTER..SPEAKS VOLUMES!

mehaksingh13_akdha.forever_...Dexterity....GreekPrincess.

Go to top