-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
to all accusing me
the post i had protested called salim a b******
do u people even know what that means ?
an illegitimate child
so means all of u agree that he is one, right ?
great then i have really nothing to say
u r contradicting your own selves
keep it up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojaparijat

Originally posted by justlovetv

Originally posted by hely

Originally posted by -Neelambari-

Y some people are acting so immature.if u r not fond of their story then dnt watch n let others who like them enjoy it..as simple as that.
Talking bad abt people they dnt even know , bashing them n obtaining SADISTIC pleasure from it..its really pathetic
acting it really isn't  our cup of tea...it is jodha akbar not SA so we will watch how could u say dt we should not watch dear itz ur SA cvs r showing under the banner of JA..there is no bashing if itz bashing then mods r here they will block thread itz sm  saka fans who r blabbering n insulting JA it would be better if u check their words and then say to us
@neelambari
I HAVE SAID THIS MANY TIMES..BUT SAYING IT ONCE AGAIN..BCOS I THINK U R NEW!
FIRST CHECK WHO BARGE IN2 OTHERS THREAD N CREATE N ISSUE!
I HAVE SEEN SANAR FANS UNNECESARILY BARGING IN2 OUR THREADS N BEING PERSONAL ABT ACTORS!
IF U LIKE UR COUPLE..U R FREE 2 EXPRESS UR LIKING!..BUT THEN CREATE A NEW THREAD..N DO WATEVER U WANT!
REMEMBER D SHOW NAME IS JODHA-AKBAR(AKDHA) N D LEADS R PARIDHI-RAJAT(PARIJAT).THEY GAVE HEART N SOUL 2 D SHOW.THEY KEPT D SHOW ON TOP SPOT 4 D LAST 6 MONTHS WHEN SCRIPT WAS UTTER CRAP!
SO U ALL SANAR FANS PLS CHILL..CREATE UR OWN THREAD N PRAISE UR COUPLE..SANAR WON'T EXIST 4 MORE THN 2-3 MONTHS..IF D THIS TRP DOWNFALL CONTINUES..IT WON'T EVEN EXIST 4 DAT PERIOD OF TIME!
SO PLS U SANAR FANS..CHILL N DON'T CREATE N ISSUE..SALIM-ANAR R JUST A PART OF D SHOW.HOPE U REMEMBER SHOW NAME IS JODHA-AKBAR!
Well said dearClap
We have no issues with Sanar fans making threads and discussing about the couple. But we don't like the fact that AkDha threads are bombarded with hateful comments like that.
Tell you what, you make your threads and we make ours...and we stay off each others threads...
Because I am sure you don't like to listen to any hateful comments about Sanar the way we don't like to read any about AkDha...
But if anyone ever tries to post anymore bad comments about AkDha, we AkDha fans won't keep quietBig smile

I AGREE DEAR..I HAVE CONVEYED THIS 2 SANAR FANS SO MANY TIMES!..BUT I THINK THEY NOTHING 2 SAY ABOUT THEIR OWN COUPLE.SO BLABBERING IN OUR THREADS N CREATING AN ISSUE!
Aah, then there is a lot of insecurity involved hereWink
It is very well-known, that the show is called Jodha Akbar, so it technically means that the show is still about Jodha and AkbarEmbarrassed
And some are not able to digest the factLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13jojaparijat_akdha.forever_

jojaparijat Goldie
jojaparijat
jojaparijat

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by morsal_cute

his story has become comedy
thats 100% true its full of nonsesnse and you know why THE ANSWER IS
BECAUSE director Santram Varma HAS LOEFT THE SHOW EVER SINCE HE LEFT
THE SHOW BECOME JOKE ,Santram Varma WAS THE HEART OF THIS SHOW
JODHA AKBAR BECOME NUMBER 1 ITS BECAUSE OF HIM HE WAS VERY SMART
AND
GREAT WITH SKILLS NOW ITS DEAD THE SHOW AS HE LEFT YOU HATE HIM BUT
DONT FORGET HE IS WHAT JODHA AKBAR WAS BECAUSE OF HIM. I ADMIN HIM AND
RESPECT HIM FOR HIS HARD WORK.

anrkail is really ugly and old woman cant stand by her and her acting
god i want kill the makers of this show for bring such ugly and weak actress
to play anrkail role .
DEAR,I AGREE THAT SANTARAM WAS A GR8 DIRECTOR..N EVEN I LIKED HIS DIRECTED SCENES!
D MAIN DOWNFALL OF D SHOW IS BCOS OF CRAP WRITING N D CV TEAM..WHO HAD SO MUCH 2 SHOW N READYMADE STRY IN THEIR HAND.BUT THEY ALL IGNORED IT!ONLY SAVING GRACE WAS D LEADS.BUT NOW EVN THEY R BEING SIDELINED..SO NOW TRP ALSO STARTED SPEAKING!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SindhuMenon_akdha.forever_

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by morsal_cute

his story has become comedy
thats 100% true its full of nonsesnse and you know why THE ANSWER IS
BECAUSE director Santram Varma HAS LOEFT THE SHOW EVER SINCE HE LEFT
THE SHOW BECOME JOKE ,Santram Varma WAS THE HEART OF THIS SHOW
JODHA AKBAR BECOME NUMBER 1 ITS BECAUSE OF HIM HE WAS VERY SMART
AND
GREAT WITH SKILLS NOW ITS DEAD THE SHOW AS HE LEFT YOU HATE HIM BUT
DONT FORGET HE IS WHAT JODHA AKBAR WAS BECAUSE OF HIM. I ADMIN HIM AND
RESPECT HIM FOR HIS HARD WORK.

anrkail is really ugly and old woman cant stand by her and her acting
god i want kill the makers of this show for bring such ugly and weak actress
to play anrkail role .

Now no SV can save this show coz of its poor script and weak tracks and weak actors who can act.

jojaparijat_akdha.forever_SindhuMenon

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Y some people are acting so immature.if u r not fond of their story then dnt watch n let others who like them enjoy it..as simple as that.
Talking bad abt people they dnt even know , bashing them n obtaining SADISTIC pleasure from it..its really pathetic
acting it really isn't  our cup of tea...it is jodha akbar not SA so we will watch how could u say dt we should not watch dear itz ur SA cvs r showing under the banner of JA..there is no bashing if itz bashing then mods r here they will block thread itz sm  saka fans who r blabbering n insulting JA it would be better if u check their words and then say to us
@neelambari
I HAVE SEEN SANAR FANS UNNECESARILY BARGING IN2 OUR THREADS N BEING PERSONAL ABT ACTORS!
IF U LIKE UR COUPLE..U R FREE 2 EXPRESS UR LIKING!..BUT THEN CREATE A NEW THREAD..N DO WATEVER U WANT!
REMEMBER D SHOW NAME IS JODHA-AKBAR(AKDHA) N D LEADS R PARIDHI-RAJAT(PARIJAT).THEY GAVE HEART N SOUL 2 D SHOW.THEY KEPT D SHOW ON TOP SPOT 4 D LAST 6 MONTHS WHEN SCRIPT WAS UTTER CRAP!
SO U ALL SANAR FANS PLS CHILL..CREATE UR OWN THREAD N PRAISE UR COUPLE..SANAR WON'T EXIST 4 MORE THN 2-3 MONTHS..IF D THIS TRP DOWNFALL CONTINUES..IT WON'T EVEN EXIST 4 DAT PERIOD OF TIME!
SO PLS U SANAR FANS..CHILL N DON'T CREATE N ISSUE..SALIM-ANAR R JUST A PART OF D SHOW.HOPE U REMEMBER SHOW NAME IS JODHA-AKBAR!
Well said dearClap
We have no issues with Sanar fans making threads and discussing about the couple. But we don't like the fact that AkDha threads are bombarded with hateful comments like that.
Tell you what, you make your threads and we make ours...and we stay off each others threads...
Because I am sure you don't like to listen to any hateful comments about Sanar the way we don't like to read any about AkDha...
But if anyone ever tries to post anymore bad comments about AkDha, we AkDha fans won't keep quietBig smile

I AGREE DEAR..I HAVE CONVEYED THIS 2 SANAR FANS SO MANY TIMES!..BUT I THINK THEY NOTHING 2 SAY ABOUT THEIR OWN COUPLE.SO BLABBERING IN OUR THREADS N CREATING AN ISSUE!
It is very well-known, that the show is called Jodha Akbar, so it technically means that the show is still about Jodha and AkbarEmbarrassed

Off topic

Ur siggy of hot akdha Sr. ...making me go all gaga lala. Haiye wish we get another such hot scene of akdha

jojaparijat_akdha.forever_SpringBreakers

morsal_cute Goldie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijat_akdha.forever_

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

@neelambari
Well said dearClap

Off topic

Ur siggy of hot akdha Sr. ...making me go all gaga lala. Haiye wish we get another such hot scene of akdha
Aww...thanks a lotBlushing
That SR was so hotBlushing
PariJat have so much potential, and I am sure if given a chance, they would have shot a hotter SRDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijat_akdha.forever_GOTforever.GreekPrincess.

Zayn_1Dholic IF-Rockerz
Zayn_1Dholic
Zayn_1Dholic

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Arre chor char ke aapne gali mein chali aui hoyi!!Arre chor char ke aapne gali mein chali!ANARKALI DISCO CHALI!!! ROFLROFL

Go to top