India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

ANARKALI :*

dushi123 Goldie
dushi123
dushi123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:12am | IP Logged
i love anarkali. i love salim. but m so sad whn i get to knw that this anarkali wasn't mentioned in jahangirnama. but y ? he mentioned his othr wives nd maan bhai jagat nd othr begums too.specially his second love noor.but salim y dint u mention anarkali in your jaha'nama.she was his first love na... atleast he cud hv told her something abt her na. y no any mughal chronicles or books dint mention her. ??? one traveller had told this salim anar tale. but u can't find it in any mughal chronicles.that means wS she a fictional character ???? uhuhuhu ... m so sad nw. i wanted to believe her as a real character. but y salim dint mention her ? y no in akbarnama? poor lady. jahangir how did u forget your first love ????? :/

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

tanjica1mrindanimehaksingh13J2loversowmyabhatjojaparijatCharu.STarunika13katana._.Bubbles._.GOTforever_Dexterity_Rashmi81SindhuMenon_akdha.forever_Ri21.GreekPrincess.SonaLuvZaSaf...Dexterity...ILTHBEBlashypreetgurti

gauriS Goldie
gauriS
gauriS

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:21am | IP Logged
same queConfused was she real or notD'oh
jojaparijat Goldie
jojaparijat
jojaparijat

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dushi123

i love anarkali. i love salim. but m so sad whn i get to knw that this anarkali wasn't mentioned in jahangirnama. but y ? he mentioned his othr wives nd maan bhai jagat nd othr begums too.specially his second love noor.but salim y dint u mention anarkali in your jaha'nama.she was his first love na... atleast he cud hv told her something abt her na. y no any mughal chronicles or books dint mention her. ??? one traveller had told this salim anar tale. but u can't find it in any mughal chronicles.that means wS she a fictional character ???? uhuhuhu ... m so sad nw. i wanted to believe her as a real character. but y salim dint mention her ? y no in akbarnama? poor lady. jahangir how did u forget your first love ????? :/
Dushi,perfect!!
U said everything so sarcastically but in a hilarious way,m laughing like hell..ROFL
Awesome post dear!HugClap

Edited by jojaparijat - 01 January 2015 at 5:26am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmyabhatmehaksingh13._.Bubbles._._akdha.forever_GOTforeverSindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Hopefully she is a fictional character and Ekta doesnt hve to do the tragic end as she loves to create her own history wid lovestories aur real ya fake hume konse se 16th century mein jaana hai abhi to checkWackoROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TriShaktiRi21_Darling_

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Dushi dear,r u in tana maroing mood.rofl. Enjoy it.wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13jojaparijat_akdha.forever_Rashmi81stephhh.GreekPrincess.preetgurti

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged
And most probably Salim was ashamed wid his so called father cos of his deeds that he didn't take her name as it will be a slap to all fathers on their face once they know what So called King Jalalala did to a poor girl and I can also see how much the king loved his bai that he didn't understand his own son's love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TriShaktiRi21

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Anarkali 16th century mein thi ya nahi who cares about that lekin 21st century mein zaroor hai that's the most important partDancing

Edited by ZaYaHolic - 01 January 2015 at 5:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TriShaktiRi21_Darling_

dushi123 Goldie
dushi123
dushi123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZaYaHolic

Hopefully she isa fictional character and Ekta doesnt hve to do the tragic end as she loves to create her own history wid lovestories aur real ya fake hume konse se 16th century mein jaana hai abhi to checkWackoROFL

yes dear. v shud go bck to 16th century. and i also like if ekta made anar as a complete fictional character.othrwise ekta wud follow mugha e azam nd give us a tragedy. wht if akbar order to kill anar. no dear i dnt want her to follow MEA. coz anarkali has had so many dif dif ends.i mean one old film showed akbar killed her nd MEA showed finally akbar released her secretly wd her mothr. that means poor lady has no any clear end also. so ekta ji will show her alive aftr noor jahan too. ufff... yes plz i love anarkali girl. but salim is very selfish. he will find his second love noor soon. ektas fictional anarkali will cry buckets seeing his othr love interests time to time. :(

but ... !!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksingh13jojaparijatTarunika13shilpishonakatana._.Bubbles._._akdha.forever_GOTforeverRashmi81SindhuMenonAbHer_nehaMihrimah.GreekPrincess.preetgurti

Go to top