India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

it is me Suraj..

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:00am | IP Logged
I am about to be away from my Sandhyaji for a whole week. It already feels like eternity. She is on my mind every single moment I spend away from her. I cannot wait to get back to her and I have barely even left. Then I get the biggest shock of my life. Bhabho and I are being ushered into the cockpit. We have been hijacked and held at gun point. We survive that ordeal by the skins of our teeth. I am angry. I cannot let these terrorists take me away from my Sandhyaji. I pull myself together and hatch a plan to overpower these women. We succeed too only to be fooled later. We are in a house of horrors. We are tortured, being made eye witnesses to murders of innocent young people, made to sit among rotting bodies with no food, no water. Constant taunts and humiliations.  Bhabho is being targeted. I have had to eat meat to save a pregnant lady. Have had to rally the ravaged souls to face the terrorists with patriotic pride when all seemed lost.  This has taken a lot out of me. I an scared for my beloved bhabho and also for the fellow passengers as I was the one who permitted Prema to go to the bathroom. Our government is our only hope. They have declined to release RK. Maya is talking about crashing the plane. All I can think about is my Sandhyaji. The government relented in the nick of time. I heave a sigh of relief. Sandhyaji is bringing RK. She is going to rescue us. I feel proud, I am worried for her. My heart is in my throat when at last I see her. I know she must have gone thru hell too being away from me. A fellow passenger begs to be rescued, She looks strangely taken aback. Bhabho and I are among the chosen few held at gun point till RK is returned. Sandhya brings RK except he is not.I am amazed. I am patriotic, I do not mind laying down my life for the country and I do. The countdown to take my life has begun. There are 60 souls who will have to join me. I cannot save my bhabho. At the back of my mind I know this.  I have been volunteered by my Sandhyaji.

Edited by Deebz - 01 January 2015 at 9:00am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anikafan2012LVDTRajeshriSarshi_karishMJV2.Ami.jhema.NJ.thala

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:48am | IP Logged
^ nicely written...Clap

I want the sensible and the loving Suraj back...not the arrogant & stubborn Mr Rathi 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deebz

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Thanks Niru. Trying see from Suraj's pov. What if Suraj thinks Sandy does not love him like he loves her. What if he is heartbroken? If the roles were reversed, he would not have risked her life when gvt itself had agreed to release RK. A thousand guilty can go free but one innocent cannot be punished. Isn't that what Sandy said in a press conference? ( Plus, a govt agreeing to such an idea was ridiculous to begin with. Govts have a responsibility to save their citizens and also uphold their ethical image. Stealth is used only in secret service. What if RK had not stooped to celebrate his birthday on the tarmac with a cake and candle no less on a pile of hay? (Really cvs!)) A better idea would have been to give Rk, and get passengers back safely and then make use of every bit of intelligence data and force to pursue and capture them. Terrorists have to have a bargaining chip too. Why would anyone believe them when they take hostages the next time and try to get their people released? Anywayz, I am over analyzing. Looks like  from spoilers it is meant to be a light hearted track. Wonder why they made us cry so much?

Edited by Deebz - 01 January 2015 at 9:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011RajeshriS.NJ.

.NJ. IF-Sizzlerz
.NJ.
.NJ.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
deebzji...I too forced myself looking from suraj pov...but I couldnt justify his act...thats why in every of my comment I always ask for justification...

surya shouldnt doubt each other's love...if suraj feels so, then I would call it insecurity (so again it's butchering his character)Ouch

RK track was just for TRP...i dont see any logic in that track...CVs lost their mind...

and yes this is turning into a light hearted track, but I cant enjoy as long as suraj is not justified...now with the preggy spoiler is out I fear they will butcher suraj more by making him softening towards sandy after knowing she is preggy with his child...Dead

Edited by niruba - 01 January 2015 at 9:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011RajeshriSDeebzarshi_karish

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
He still loves her but after going thru the trauma, he might feel let down. Suraj is brave but his weakness is Sandhya. He has never been jealous. He has always trusted her but what he went thru is not a run of the mill experience. I would love to have a better justification too because they have elevated him so much in the past. Anyway, it is a moot point now I think. We might never get the justificationOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011RajeshriS

nep3 IF-Sizzlerz
nep3
nep3

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
nice post Deebzi ..
whatever it was they need to justify Suraj's behavior ...
they need to handle this track seriously ...like why sandy isn't trying to find out the real reason ? at least they need to show us the real reason ..?it's not simple husband wife fight which they trying to make it now ShockedConfused 

PS ..i saw your reply after i posted this LOL same pinch

Edited by nep3 - 01 January 2015 at 9:55am

b2011RajeshriSDeebz

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
agree amma
they need to justify it
and if its not a proper justification 
 then this track is going to pull down the reputation of diya baati concept
if suraj has tried  to hide bbsa's harsh words ( when  he spoke about his decision to sleeping bb) and  before he comes out with his verdict suraj rushed to take things in his hand and made sure sandy is not hurt

I WONT ACCEPT IT

only if cvs conclude that it was because of PTSD suraj behaved rude it would be acceptable atleast for me 

b2011RajeshriSDeebz

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Nice post Deebz.

Since the seriousness in the track has gone, I do not think CVs will give any other justification other than Bhabhasa's anger and sitting on the fence other family members.

Today even Bhabho said Suraj is behaving out of his way.  I agree with others that Sandhya should have first thought over this but to drag the track, CVs will do anything.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeshriSDeebzarshi_karishnep3thala

Go to top