Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

arshi ff: The Layers of Illusion chapter one updated

Sinooji Newbie
Sinooji
Sinooji

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 4:58am | IP Logged

LAYERS OF ILLUSION

One important fact about illusion is that it has many layers... each layer unfolds a different image that has been unheard... it is an arshi fanfiction. Most importantly my first attempt in indiaforums... so if u like my story at least hit the like button... the story starts from the very temple where Arnav takes Khushi for their six month contract marriage ... Each character will have carefully concealed layers... in short everything that meet the eye will be an illusion ... but these layers will crumple, break and tear apart hailing the way to the truth and love...and guys it is a love story with some twist and turns..

PROLOGUE

The night was unusually thick... strong wind continuously battled with the temple bells...the sound of bells was strong enough to penetrate the thick walls storm to reach the small hut in the northern corner of  the temple... An old man rich with wrinkles of wisdom peeked out...

"A clear indication of heavenly interference." He breathed out.

His ailing legs moved to through the high steps of temple. An unknown calmness took over him. Something he longed to attain in the past 14 years... the life had taught him to wait ... wait for the right time... as he reached the final step his grey eyes coiled with a two figures... And he knew the wait was over...

INDEX

PROLOGUE         SCROLL ABOVE

CHAPTER 1        SCROLL DOWN

Edited by Sinooji - 04 January 2015 at 9:21am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sprialiahaysep4peppa..ri....NeverGiveUp..zaniaxaayt

..ri.. IF-Dazzler
..ri..
..ri..

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:10am | IP Logged
me First :-) to ur story.
nice start.. your way of writhing is great..
loved it.. pm me when u update. .
pls add me to your buddy list..:-):-)
wish you a happy and prosperous New year ahead :-)
princessm16 IF-Dazzler
princessm16
princessm16

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:45am | IP Logged
luks interesting Heart
Sinooji Newbie
Sinooji
Sinooji

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 12:16am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 1

Men always fret upon the unseen... he fears what is outside his logical explanation... just like a kid who feels threatened to go outside in the night...

That is what Arnav Singh Raizada experiences right now. He could threaten Khushi to marry him. But it was her neutral expression to his proposal literally scared him... Am I doing something wrong?' that was the first thought crossed his mind... but how can he be wrong when he himself witnessed their lovely confession. How could they do it to his Di? Didn't she fulfill every duties of a wife? She worshiped him like a god. Taking fast in every possible excuse... all who hurt his sister should pay heavy price...'he decided. Still her rigid and paled body tearing his soul... So much for stupid love and heartbeat' his mind taunted him.

The sudden halting of the car pulled out both of them from their reverie. Arnav get down from the car. He moved towards the passenger seat with predatory steps... His experienced eyes did not miss the lack of fear in Khushi's hazel eyes.

"Calculating my fortune... are we? After all the position of Mrs. ASR is a free ticket to what u wanted from a long time...isn't it Khushi?"

Khushi smiled weakly to him "I never knew u were observing me this closely...Arnavji" her voice was strong ...so distant from that of Khushi he has known for the past three months... Finally... she is showing her true colours' Arnav mused looking at her fierce eyes.

Arnav gripped her wrist in an vice like grip... and moved towards the temple... But Khushi was looking at his hands on her wrist... "He won't change" her voice was small but loud enough for Arnav. But he ignored her comment. But her it's-so-cool-act was literally unnerving him.

The wind was strong... clatter of temple bells reminded them that they have reached alter. They both looked at each other... One with rage and other with indifference.

Khushi know the Arnav she has seen in the past is replaced by the ruthless businessman who knew the language of power and money. She knew her defences are not going to work now. But She is born fighter... she can't give up...not now. For devising the solution to the problem she is in now, she must find out the reason for this sudden hatred.

"Why are you doing this Arnavji?"

"I am not answerable to you"

"Yes, you are... can't you see it is hurting both of us... it will hurt our family... it will hurt your Di..."

But her words dried up with sudden pull...Arnav squeezed her shoulders painfully. His eyes reddened eyes burned through her hazels...

"stop it.. i said Stop it... Stop acting innocent... Ok... Why suddenly you became so worried about my sister...? ha... she is mine ...she is my sister... you heard it... i know what is good for her and I will not let anyone...listen me carefully no one to hurt her..." Arnav's thunderous voice shook her.

Khushi stood still... he know' her mind enlightened her shivering heart.

"You know... you know about Shyamji"

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

HugeArshiFanaliahayse1kskjtammareddycrazyqueenPedazaniaxaayt..NeverGiveUp..

..NeverGiveUp.. IF-Rockerz
..NeverGiveUp..
..NeverGiveUp..

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Interesting start

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinooji

Sinooji Newbie
Sinooji
Sinooji

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Embarrassed