Whom r u supporting ?

Poll

To whom are u supporting this time ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shivika838 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys as we all know that last time after the engagement epi , majority of people were supporting Randhir and me too was on his side because he was right .
But this time i am supporting Sanyukta because watever Randhir is doing he his doing in his anger and he needs to control his anger and watever Sanyukta is doing is right .

And i am sure that Randhir will realize his mistake soon ðŸ˜Š

Toh whom r u supporting this time ??
do tell ðŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazySandhirian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Undoubtedly it's Sanyukta
a2zahid thumbnail
tbh im not supporting no1. the reason being both r ryt n wrng in thir own way
CaramelCritters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sorry...i can't support anyone here blindly...both are somewhere wrong...randhir in his rage is not understanding what he is doing is totally wrong like smoking, flirting with some other girl...sanyukta is also wrong...here she knows very well only she can make him understand about his misdeeds but she is only thinking about her dream & their relationship...i'm not saying sanyukta should sacrifice her dreams for randhir...i won't ever say this...but i wanted to see her think how she can make randhir understand whatever he is doing is totally wrong, it will destruct him & their relationship...but again cv s have butchered this track & randhir's character where he can get any extent for his revenge even cheating on sanyukta...this is not randhir, this was not randhir...& cv s pls sanyukta ko upar uthane ke lie bar bar randhir ko villain banane ki zaroorat nahi...
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am with Randhir ...i know his rage will lead to his destruction ...once he gets calm he will realize ...what he wants ...I am supporting RD😊
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sanyukta.randir is manipulating her to join him in his revenge mess which is wrong and for people who are saying sanyukta needs to make rd understand yes she should but how do u make a person understand who tell s u to shut up manhandles u and tells u that yr dreams means nothing .
devyanimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Once a Randhirian always a Randhirian...#Team Randhir!!!