Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar | Some thoughts.. (Page 4)

KDR81 Senior Member
KDR81
KDR81

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Oh My God Abhay...
     After ages we see you here and frankly speaking it's the same with me too...!! LOLLOLLOL
A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL HERE ...Big smileBig smile

Yes, we all know the fictitious things shown here are sometimes getting on out nerves ...but it's a serial na..!! they need their fodder too for the TRPs...Tongue
 So let's try to ignore the OTTs and focus on the wee-li'l glimpse of JA romance...EmbarrassedSmile

Regards,
Kamal

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.SRadhikaS0history_geekSindhuMenon

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coolpree

Agree with you completely Abhay.  Waste of such a powerful story, waste of such talent!  I am really hoping this show shuts down now.  I am sorry if I hurt the feelings of those enjoying SA story.  But to show the luv story of SA they dont have insult all the other historical characters like Maan, Jagat, and of course Jodha and Akbar.

Hi Preeti,

I won't be surprised if the makers pack up abruptly. The story heads no where. As i said in a post , to which you replied also, : ) {http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4242461&PID=117718147&#p117718147}, I am still of the same opinion, the "substance" is not present.

Jodha Akbar evokes a feeling that you would see "at least" something related to them, their story, the administration, reforms from Akbar, growth of Jodha on trading/business front. But, on the contrary, what we get is SA . Of course, for the sake of Anarkali, the actors roped in to play Jagat and Maan look like side characters, not at all giving a feel of royalty..!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KDR81CoolpreeCharu.SRadhikaS0SindhuMenon

MPMANU Groupbie
MPMANU
MPMANU

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Hi Abhay...Happy New Year to you and othersBig smile
I agree with with what all you have said. For me the show ended when the twins passed away

When Jalal blamed fully Jodha for the dead of the twins and punished her for years by not talking to her...

(Red@ writer or creatives or producer or...)

I dont know how to go forward. i think i should just suicide. Suicide...Suicide not ( imagine...like love me, love me not... while plucking rose petals one by one)

When they showed Chithoor war with ridiculous justification and reunion of JJ  with zero apology from Jalal to Jo...

I have come to conclusion that I shall suicide. I'm 100% sure.

When Salim is 9 years old and Ruks committing the ultimate crime of drugging the child who calls her badi ammi and going scott free...

Now the question is how to suicide. Should I use a rope to hang myself? Should I take poison? Should I inject myself with air?

Finally, the inevitable leap with so many new characters( all fic or non-fic but have been mentioned before in this 400 years). New generation, new LOVE STORYConfused with no spark what-so-ever...

Yes, I'm suiciding but why should I do it silently and safe some dignity. There must be dramatization and elaborate planning. Lets die with style, baby

Their plan is to jump from 100th floor of a high rise building with media around, helicopter hovering, all kind of forces( police, fire bridgehead, ambulance, etc etc) and of cause a huge audience down there. Now the sad part is our Parijat. They have no choice but to play...you know the thing they use to catch the person if someone jumping from a high story building...And we, royal JA audience, mostly feeling disgusted majorly what Parijat have been subjected to do now. And I really wish, since they already started to jump off(trp drop), they lend flat on their face(ending JA) and release Parijat from playing savior. I give all my dua for the success of this expensive suicide mission. 

One serious note...WHY did they actually started this mission in the first place at that juncture of JJ's life, have just reached 2 years of approximately 42 years of JJ's solid married life?

There is no sane answer...I guess.Angry 

P.S: Jodha and Akbar's kahani is like phoenix. How many times in history(450+ years now) they tried to kill it, it rises back in a new form. CVs killed it and you Abhay brought it alive with your research.Clap I too wish for a new show on JA, giving much deserving justice to their incredible journey of life they shared. 

Akbar and his beloved MUZ...May they Rest In Peace Heart       

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

CoolpreerenuganeshAbi23Charu.SRadhikaS0SpringBreakersayushimehrahistory_geekSindhuMenonpreetgurti

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by history_geek

Hi Friends,

A very Happy New Year to all here.
How are all of you.?

It's been long i posted last. I have not watched Jodha Akbar for months in a row, now. Though, i used to read updates regularly in some hope of improvement in the storyline. Anyways, now that hope is also gone. The show is a sinking ship, continuously plummeting TRP's is an evidence.

It's no more about Jodha Akbar. The makers have started using the popularity of the leads to run Salim Anarkali. They could have come up with a season-2 and leave Jodha Akbar at the pinnacle of glory. JA is already out of Top 10 shows. Never thought before, such a day will also come.

After remarkable success in India, Jodha Akbar is making huge gains abroad, for instance the latest case is of Vietnam. We have a forum post showing the fans there, celebrating it. Few months back we had a post about Jodha Akbar in Russia. Arab countries also command a significant holding. I remember a newspaper snap posted on forum from an Arab newspaper.

These incidents very much show the craze and attraction the names of "Jodha Akbar" command, coupled with the leads' performance. I hope some other PH comes up with a better storyline, at a better time, and makes a show on Jodha Akbar in future. Just following the core events with a tinge of dramatization is enough to run the show for years with focus on Jodha Akbar.

I have not watched any Hindi TV show ever, before Jodha Akbar(except PRC briefly), for i felt a strange pull to this story. Such is the magic of JA. Wishing some one takes up a project on them soon. Already we have 3 shows running on TV now featuring Akbar. A show on Jodha Akbar in a multi-cultured nation such as India will be a HIT any day. The masses are bound to respond. Just need a good script and PH. Lets be hopeful.

Abhay, well +truthful said, Yes Serial is sinking Now.But Story reached there, efforts Also can't save this serial.

Yes Some Audience interested in Salim Anarkai story.But Which Magic should be, Create,Or need to Attract the Audience, Performance wise, That is very less coming.  Characters not touching Heart of the Audience.so New story , not feeling , attracting.or not satisfying, 

Akdha (RT, +PS), chemistery was so Charming Past, Or If he gets a Secene Now, Feels, Audience Living in 16 cen Era .  Thats Magic RT+PS, When they comes,They Fire on screen.Contactivity, With serial, When Naturally or Heartely Comes, thats Serial or scriptwriters,Magic.They Created Magic past, But , they forget, Sucess of  Past Magic, Audience, is the Main Key, of sucess  this serial ,   After Reaching Height, or Sucess
they forget Audience Demand, or Tried, Another Project, SA, name of JA.  Serial killed  on that day.

True Audience did lot of efforts, lot of Phone Calls, Made Many threads, But When sucess,
Speaks on Head, Suggestions not feels good.Same happening this serial.

Confidence is Good, but More Confidence,  Becomes Cause, of , Downfall. After Jodha Akbar Movie, Serial Made Own Place Top 5, Show was No 1, Sometime, But They Runied the Show. RT +PS so talented charcter, But Their talant is also damaging.These Days cleary sees, RT, ,tiredness, Now feeling comes, He is doing, without interest, this Role.

Akbar Life so Broad, They should show that,Jodha life, But they choosed, SA, Angry

They Need a Good Production house, Good Writers, Story should Be Back, or they Show Audience, full Healthy +New Manner.In this Way true Audience, will be satisfed, or Leads will get,  Which honour, which they Deserve.or This is also a TRUE, HOMAGE, To Real Life, Akdha.

Which day this will be Happen, That day is the Precious Day  for Audience,In Grave Akdha will feel Relax.

suggestion; If script writers, not shows,Real facts, They have no Right to destroy image, of,,
those people, Who, Lives in People's Heart, Or cause of their Greatness, they are Alive.
That people did a Great efforts, so, its our duty, Present them next generation, in, Right way.
After death, No body Right, to spoil there Image.

Edited by ayushimehra - 02 January 2015 at 3:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.SRadhikaS0history_geekSindhuMenon

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetgurti

Happy new year abhay
loved the muz blog post a must read thanku for such amazing writing and a treassure u shared with us

You're welcome Preet.
There are many people whose inputs make a post possible. Credit goes to many. :)

KDR81Charu.SRadhikaS0SindhuMenonSpringBreakers

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by najma123

Hey Abhay!
Well, I wouldn't know if you have posted after a long time since I too have stopped making posts apart from my FFs... I don't read updates but I watch other shows on Zee and can't help seeing the promos... Its sad that the PH took this step. There are many who still watch the show but many more have left. 

I have said what you said elsewhere... They could have ended JA. Started Salim Anarkali and RETAINED SOME ACTORS. Like RT, PS and all could still have been retained as supporting actors. Maybe, not immediately. Take a break and come back so hardcore RT- PS fans have time to settle with the new couple as well. 

The story is heading nowhere with what they are showing... 

Anyways, I have watched so many EK shows that I am used to seeing leap after leap and generations and generations. This time though, the thread broke and I am disgusted to see any other show of the same PH because I know sooner or later leap is inevitable. 

JA was one of my favourite shows... It was sooo good.. Good old days...

Bye, Abhay! Happy New Year! 

Love
Naj

Hi Najma,
A very Happy New Year to you as well. :)
Nice to find you here.

I did not watch any show. JA was the only one i watched , that too, consistently.
Now, it's all over. SA for 75% plus time in a show which they call JA.?.
Gone are those days when this show and the forum used to be bustling with activity.!

KDR81Charu.SRadhikaS0SindhuMenonSpringBreakers

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Originally posted by Coolpree

Agree with you completely Abhay.  Waste of such a powerful story, waste of such talent!  I am really hoping this show shuts down now.  I am sorry if I hurt the feelings of those enjoying SA story.  But to show the luv story of SA they dont have insult all the other historical characters like Maan, Jagat, and of course Jodha and Akbar.

cant agree more with You. I too badly hope they shut this show and start another one that focus on Salim and his wives, Anar what so ever

Thanks Abhay for this Post. Happy new year to all.

Preeti, Sindhu

I watched just 5 minutes of last episode online to 'watch' the acting of SA actors.
I was not at all impressed, and i laughed hard when that tribal chief "threatened Akbar". LOL
New Bhagwan Das is not as good as old one, but even he was acting better than the new Salim.

PS : This is my personal opinion.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KDR81Coolpreerenuganeshdushi123Charu.SRadhikaS0SpringBreakersSindhuMenon

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hely

Happy New Year Abhay..Smile

RIP JACry

audience are a varied lot when it comes to choosing their favourite movies and favourite stars. But when it comes to their favourite television show Jodha akbar, they are unanimous in what they want to see in it. Or rather, what they don't want to see in it. And that's a leap...!!!no one wanted to see leap..that too early still cvs took leap and we can see TRP..The story has not reached a point where a leap is plausible

as we have attached ourselves to the serial's lead pair jalal and jodha in such a way that we cannot see them agedCryCry

ekta had said she will give us epic love of JODHA N AKBAR... that it will be a different, epic love story.
But what we got  leap..!!Thumbs Down
There are several other ways for the soap queen to GIVE beautiful tracks without leap

cvs are showing anar as hair dresser i dont know about her but i heard she was dancer naa..??then why they are showing her like this..my friend told me ana she was fashion designerConfusedConfusedis it true..??

Cant believe its the same JODHA AKBAR which once topped the trp charts this year with record breaking rating in the post benazeer episodes ...even 1st time JA beated dabh

those episodes where considered as one of the best series of episodes in a show in the television industry till date...

the work of the actors PSRT touched the hearts of millions of JA fans & they almost went into the show that week...

its sad that the special effect that could be seen in this show is no more present in it...

i feel sad for PARIJAT this is waste of their talent..cvs ekta PH BT all are using parijat puplarity for selling SA crap...they knows SA is handicapped without AKDHA presence

i heard doli armano ki is ahead of JA in trp this week..if this is the case this is the best new year gift for cvs

Hi Palak,
Everything very well said. I am also on the same line. But, we can not choose what is being shown to us. Hence, I left the show.. It was giving more headache than entertainment. :-(

Anarkali was rumored to be a wife  (not a concubine) of Akbar, in the earliest "gossip", and it also said that Salim loved her.

^^ This gossip is nullified by various clauses, which we can not discuss on this thread as per forum rules.

I don't know at one time, how many ladies can a person love ?> Maan Bai, Jagat Gosain, Sahib Jamal ? There are more names..

Salim revolted for throne, which is clear to us, not for Anarkali .

There was a novel written Later in which she was mentioned as a dancer, and author wrote that he is writing a work of fantasy / fiction on the first page, the story was taken up by K.Asif in MEA.

Edited by history_geek - 03 January 2015 at 12:24am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

angie321Abi23Charu.STarunika13RadhikaS0SpringBreakersxitijjSindhuMenon

Go to top