Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar | Some thoughts.. (Page 3)

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Happy new year to all
But maybe not a happy year for JA or akdha as I think we will see the end of JA in this year itself leaving a vacuum in our heart. .despite all the oppose of SA , they have started it fully and the trps are speaking too.  Can't believe a day will come when JA will be out of top 10 shows. Neither zee nor ekta care bout JA.  Now when I watch it for the akdha scenes,  I feel so bad,  no strong storyline,  no good dialogue,  no royal nothing. Plus the weak actors of new generation made it worst. 
What more shame is that the writer Manish in twitter is always defending and promoting SA whilst he knows well we want what. Poor parijat,  what a misuse and waste of their talents.  I wish they get good projects soon together again,  that will be the best day of my life.

Now RT looks so sad onscreen too and I have seen in all his scene with salim, anyone can notice the gap between them in acting. Sometimes it's hard to understand they are dad son rather than brothers.

Thanks abhay . I miss our old forum days and the fun we used to had. 

Completely agree Sara. Nice to see you here after a long time.
Only better memories of this show is left. Nothing else. :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijatjiya.kRadhikaS0stephhhSindhuMenon

Coolpree Senior Member
Coolpree
Coolpree

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Agree with you completely Abhay.  Waste of such a powerful story, waste of such talent!  I am really hoping this show shuts down now.  I am sorry if I hurt the feelings of those enjoying SA story.  But to show the luv story of SA they dont have insult all the other historical characters like Maan, Jagat, and of course Jodha and Akbar.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijatCharu.SRadhikaS0jiya.khistory_geekSindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.preetgurti

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coolpree

Agree with you completely Abhay.  Waste of such a powerful story, waste of such talent!  I am really hoping this show shuts down now.  I am sorry if I hurt the feelings of those enjoying SA story.  But to show the luv story of SA they dont have insult all the other historical characters like Maan, Jagat, and of course Jodha and Akbar.

cant agree more with You. I too badly hope they shut this show and start another one that focus on Salim and his wives, Anar what so ever

Thanks Abhay for this Post. Happy new year to all.

Edited by SindhuMenon - 01 January 2015 at 8:26am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijatCharu.SRadhikaS0jiya.khistory_geek.GreekPrincess.

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Happy new year abhay
loved the muz blog post a must read thanku for such amazing writing and a treassure u shared with us

jojaparijatjiya.kRadhikaS0history_geekSindhuMenon

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coolpree

Agree with you completely Abhay. Waste of such a powerful story, waste of such talent! I am really hoping this show shuts down now. I am sorry if I hurt the feelings of those enjoying SA story. But to show the luv story of SA they dont have insult all the other historical characters like Maan, Jagat, and of course Jodha and Akbar.

so true I cant add more so saddening to see such a state of such glory
its like
arsh se farsh pe gire

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CoolpreejojaparijatCharu.SRadhikaS0jiya.khistory_geekSindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Hey Abhay!
Well, I wouldn't know if you have posted after a long time since I too have stopped making posts apart from my FFs... I don't read updates but I watch other shows on Zee and can't help seeing the promos... Its sad that the PH took this step. There are many who still watch the show but many more have left. 

I have said what you said elsewhere... They could have ended JA. Started Salim Anarkali and RETAINED SOME ACTORS. Like RT, PS and all could still have been retained as supporting actors. Maybe, not immediately. Take a break and come back so hardcore RT- PS fans have time to settle with the new couple as well. 

The story is heading nowhere with what they are showing... 

Anyways, I have watched so many EK shows that I am used to seeing leap after leap and generations and generations. This time though, the thread broke and I am disgusted to see any other show of the same PH because I know sooner or later leap is inevitable. 

JA was one of my favourite shows... It was sooo good.. Good old days...

Bye, Abhay! Happy New Year! 

Love
Naj

CoolpreeRadhikaS0jiya.khistory_geekSindhuMenon

.GreekPrincess. IF-Sizzlerz
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Happy New Year Abhay..Smile

RIP JACry

audience are a varied lot when it comes to choosing their favourite movies and favourite stars. But when it comes to their favourite television show Jodha akbar, they are unanimous in what they want to see in it. Or rather, what they don't want to see in it. And that's a leap...!!!no one wanted to see leap..that too early still cvs took leap and we can see TRP..The story has not reached a point where a leap is plausible

as we have attached ourselves to the serial's lead pair jalal and jodha in such a way that we cannot see them agedCryCry

ekta had said she will give us epic love of JODHA N AKBAR... that it will be a different, epic love story.
But what we got  leap..!!Thumbs Down
There are several other ways for the soap queen to GIVE beautiful tracks without leap

cvs are showing anar as hair dresser i dont know about her but i heard she was dancer naa..??then why they are showing her like this..my friend told me ana she was fashion designerConfusedConfusedis it true..??

Cant believe its the same JODHA AKBAR which once topped the trp charts this year with record breaking rating in the post benazeer episodes ...even 1st time JA beated dabh

those episodes where considered as one of the best series of episodes in a show in the television industry till date...

the work of the actors PSRT touched the hearts of millions of JA fans & they almost went into the show that week...

its sad that the special effect that could be seen in this show is no more present in it...

i feel sad for PARIJAT this is waste of their talent..cvs ekta PH BT all are using parijat puplarity for selling SA crap...they knows SA is handicapped without AKDHA presence

i heard doli armano ki is ahead of JA in trp this week..if this is the case this is the best new year gift for cvs

Charu.SRadhikaS0ayushimehrahistory_geekSindhuMenon

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hey Abhay! Hope you had a great New Year!Big smile
As you can see, this forum has turned into a war zoneLOL, with JA fans having the obvious majorityLOL

EK and her CVs have done a really cheap thing by introducing SA in JA. Its just a ploy to cash-in the popularity of her leadsDead

But as the TRPs reflect, the audience hasn't taken to this track very kindly. I am just hoping JA shuts shop soon. Its too much of a torture to watch. As you rightly said, this show had a certain pull, and we couldn't stop ourselves from seeing it. But it has been reduced to a pitiable state. 

The worst part is that the current track is completely fictionDead. EK's historians probably left because she was taking too many liberties.

But seriously, the show, which was at the 1st position at one time, of out of the top ten now. EK will repent heavily. The CVs should write a book on 'How to destroy a popular and beautiful historical'Clap

And I also would love to see this beautiful story again, but with a different producer of course. A concluded mythological show was remade and the response to the remake was far better than the original!

I am hoping that some years down the line, we get a JA remake with new leads, and a story inspired from real accounts and which focuses only on Akbar-MUZDay Dreaming. It would be really nice to see all the parts of the pilgrimage and war trips which EK CVs ignored.

The story's popularity is very evident from the popularity it has not only nationally but also internationally. A remake some years later would surely be received very well!Big smile

KDR81RadhikaS0history_geekSindhuMenonpreetgurti

Go to top