Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar | Some thoughts.. (Page 2)

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donjas

Hi Abhay,
So glad to see you after such a long time. My situation is exactly similar to yours, I don't watch TV, this is the only show I ever watched, I still don't know why. 

The situation in this serial, at present is of ethics, Ekta and team have lamentable morals, they may have had a problem with JA, fine shut it down, give it a proper closure. But here they are shamelessly leeching the fame of JA to sell Salim-Anarkali. 

Like you I hope some new Production house give it the proper treatment it deserves. Incidentally, every major media series on Akbar on recent years has been a hit, the movie JA, the serial JA and even the Akbar Birbal serial on Big Magic. The audience is definitely there.

By the way, that post about MUZ in your blog is fantastic, everyone needs to read it.

Thank you for responding, Donjas.
I guess even you were missing from the forum.

As usual, our views match yet again .
And I agree completely with what all you said, esp. @bold..
Why i started watching this show - i still don't know the exact reason as i don't sit before TV shows, BUT i started watching this show last year, post JA marriage after reading about this show "being in news for some reasons" and after that i could not leave it , the more i read..

Waiting for a re make of JA in future. It must come for sure.

Glad you enjoyed that MUZ post. I've given the link on sticky too.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prav2jojaparijatCharu.Sjiya.kRadhikaS0Rashmi81SindhuMenon

DearZindagi12 IF-Dazzler
DearZindagi12
DearZindagi12

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Hey abhay hru...gud to see you after long time... coming to JA nvr thgt  not evn in my dreams dat i wud see one day JA out of top 10 shows..and they are just using akdha parijat fame to sell SA story...just hope a gud PH and channel like SP again produce JA...but not in near future..may be after 3 or four yrs..lets see...

cv's and ekta has completely destryoed this show...i dont think now JA il b back to top 2 ...and if this SA ruku glorification continues den Show may go off air soon ...feel bad for parijat...

this SA stry ruku glorification killed d show completely...nothing can save this show..JA is not life..better to move on...hope to meet u all frds on ashoka forum soon..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prav2jojaparijatCharu.SRadhikaS0jiya.khistory_geekSindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susantogiaa

seriously same here i never ever thought  nt even in dream jodha akbar  turn like thisCryand top show will be destroy like this within in month

its crystal clear PH using RT ad PS popularity and running SA story they showing only 5 min JOJA cute scene becoz of this 5 min many AKDHA fans are still watching 

Before leap also story was nt that much strong but show was still on top 5 because of rajat and paridhi  there is many thing left to show but they take biggest risk to bring SA story  trp is nt improving if they are getting 3.0 trp also just because of RTPS they have no guts to bring new show with SA story they know really well know one going to accept this easily ..but there is one limit of toleration once viewers done its mean done then no one going to save the showConfused

after leap they didnt show ruks properly once ruks torture start surely many people will nt watch becoz of ruks i dont understand why they still didnt expose ruks becoz of ruks also trp dropping in trp chart

Susan,
Thanks for all your daily updates which keep me/many connected to the show now.

Makers are riding on the popularity of the leads. Even in the 5 mins scene, i read that RTPS scenes are shown in starting 5 mins surely (for sake of TRP's?), and every promo and precap is having one scene of them.

Another problem with the makers is they know only 2 shades for characters, either pure black or pure white. They could have maintained a limit, BUT it was torturing to see, Salim getting "Afeemofied" and the list goes on and on. More so this trio of Anarkali-Maan-Jagat was a sheer shock to me.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prav2jojaparijatCharu.SRadhikaS0jiya.kRashmi81SindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.Susan.Dsouza

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojaparijat

HAPPY NEW YEAR ABHAY!Smile
NICE TO SEE UR POST AFTER A LONG TIME!
YES U R8 ABHAY.NOW THIS SHOW IS SA UNDER JA..WASTING LEADS TALENT!Cry
EVEN I WISH N HOPE WE GET A RECREATION OF JA WITH A GUD PH WHO CAN DO JUSTICE 2 D STRY OF AKBAR-MUZ W/O TAKING LEAPS WITH D SAME LEADS!
CHANNEL,PH N CVS RUINED A  BEAUTIFUL STRY WID TALENTED LEADS BY TAKING UNNECESSARY LEAPS N DIVERTING FROM D THEME N STORY!

Hi Revathi,
Thanks for your wishes and i wish the same to you.

@bold..
I don't watch shows , hence i am not aware, if majority of TV shows practice such a policy. But in JA, First tracks were recycled, and now even the leads. Perfect ruin of this story.

PLUS

I have not seen writer of any show leaking out tracks as easily as done in JA NOW. I remember initially, the tracks were covered so well, and we all used to speculate / discuss in the forum, now nothing of the sort is happening. Ekta seems least interested in it, because then this would not have happened.

prav2jojaparijatCharu.SDearZindagi12jiya.kRadhikaS0SindhuMenon

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by history_geek

seriously same here i never ever thought  nt even in dream jodha akbar  turn like thisCryand top show will be destroy like this within in month

its crystal clear PH using RT ad PS popularity and running SA story they showing only 5 min JOJA cute scene becoz of this 5 min many AKDHA fans are still watching 

Before leap also story was nt that much strong but show was still on top 5 because of rajat and paridhi  there is many thing left to show but they take biggest risk to bring SA story  trp is nt improving if they are getting 3.0 trp also just because of RTPS they have no guts to bring new show with SA story they know really well know one going to accept this easily ..but there is one limit of toleration once viewers done its mean done then no one going to save the showConfused

after leap they didnt show ruks properly once ruks torture start surely many people will nt watch becoz of ruks i dont understand why they still didnt expose ruks becoz of ruks also trp dropping in trp chart

Susan,

Makers are riding on the popularity of the leads. Even in the 5 mins scene, i read that RTPS scenes are shown in starting 5 mins surely (for sake of TRP's?), and every promo and precap is having one scene of them.

Another problem with the makers is they know only 2 shades for characters, either pure black or pure white. They could have maintained a limit, BUT it was torturing to see, Salim getting "Afeemofied" and the list goes on and on. More so this trio of Anarkali-Maan-Jagat was a sheer shock to me.

its my pleasure AbhaySmile
im shock how could they change Dancer into Hair designer ??? If im nt wrong Anarkali was famous because of her dance after leap i didnt see any dance scene of her

some one say truth viewers will never accept dancer as lead so they change dancer into hair designer

Edited by susantogiaa - 01 January 2015 at 6:12am

prav2Charu.SRadhikaS0DearZindagi12jiya.khistory_geekSindhuMenon

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Happy new year to all
But maybe not a happy year for JA or akdha as I think we will see the end of JA in this year itself leaving a vacuum in our heart. .despite all the oppose of SA , they have started it fully and the trps are speaking too.  Can't believe a day will come when JA will be out of top 10 shows. Neither zee nor ekta care bout JA.  Now when I watch it for the akdha scenes,  I feel so bad,  no strong storyline,  no good dialogue,  no royal nothing. Plus the weak actors of new generation made it worst. 
What more shame is that the writer Manish in twitter is always defending and promoting SA whilst he knows well we want what. Poor parijat,  what a misuse and waste of their talents.  I wish they get good projects soon together again,  that will be the best day of my life.

Now RT looks so sad onscreen too and I have seen in all his scene with salim, anyone can notice the gap between them in acting. Sometimes it's hard to understand they are dad son rather than brothers.

Thanks abhay . I miss our old forum days and the fun we used to had. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prav2jojaparijatCharu.SRadhikaS0jiya.khistory_geekSindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:49am | IP Logged
@Gem and Surochita..

Perfectly said. I can't add more to it. Yes, this show was certainly very special, when i started watching it. JA won't be same again. It's no where close to what it used to be. Compared to initial episodes , nothing is present now. TRP's are telling the fate. The show may hang boots sooner or later. Alternatives are always present. Ashoka is a case in point. Though, JA remains special due to the kind of backdrop and times the show is set upon. :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

surochitaduttaprav2jojaparijatCharu.SRadhikaS0DearZindagi12jiya.kSindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by history_geek

Susan,

its my pleasure AbhaySmile
im shock how could they change Dancer into Hair designer ??? If im nt wrong Anarkali was famous because of her dance after leap i didnt see any dance scene of her

some one say truth viewers will never accept dancer as lead so they change dancer into hair designer

Susan,
No historical text says Anarkali was a dancer / infact even this name is not mentioned, it's something else..  :)
All that "dance" bit is present in later novels. I will PM you a scanned doc later or better will post something on sticky as we can not discuss this issue here. :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jojaparijatCharu.SRadhikaS0jiya.kSindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.

Go to top