0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
9 [90.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
agreed shweths... that's why bloopers like umesh holding viraj's phone occurs...!! but there must sync among writers...!! also there should be limited villains in a show..!! limited drama should exist..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Seems like the number of villains will be more than the positive characters...LOL For now, I want Shekhs to go off. I wouldn't mind Aman's Chacha coming back though. It can't be like Aman doesn't have any family at all...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804Dazzlerruhi

Taha0023 IF-Dazzler
Taha0023
Taha0023

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I think that file aab kisi kaam ki nehi hein.. Viraj wanted it on that particular day to show some funding authority and the meeting never happened.LOL

The story is getting weak day by day. For example Sheks character was very positive at the beginning,
and I thought Sheks should be a positive character. But Sheks turned into a devil.Ouch

Nisha has already learned shooting. So sheks is now focusing on Nisha.
Because, if Nisha is with Viraj, then 100 blue files kuch vi nehi bigad saktha...LOL

So now it is Nisha bhagao mission.

Any way Lakhsh academy is full of enemy gang. Without Nishaa, koi bachaa keyaa? Viraj ke paasLOLLOL

baaki loog laksh mein keyaa karte hein , vo to mujhe patha nehi...  they walk arround with white uniform and drink coffee time to timeROFL

Edited by Taha0023 - 01 January 2015 at 5:07am

abraxosDazzlerruhi

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Seems like the number of villains will be more than the positive characters...LOL For now, I want Shekhs to go off. I wouldn't mind Aman's Chacha coming back though. It can't be like Aman doesn't have any family at all...

Aman's chacha..? more drama.. i want villains to reduce in number..!! i won't mind if they introduce gaya's husband ( who should be a comic villain like gaya)...LOLLOL
Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taha0023

I think that file aab kisi kaam ki nehi hein.. Viraj wanted it on that particular day to show some funding authority and the meeting never happened.LOL

The story is getting weak day by day. For example Sheks character was very positive at the beginning,
and I thought Sheks should be a positive character. But Sheks turned into a devil.Ouch

Nisha has already learned shooting. So sheks is now focusing on Nisha.
Because, if Nisha is with Viraj, then 100 blue files kuch vi nehi bigad saktha...LOL

So now it is Nisha bhagao mission.

Any way Lakhsh academy is full of enemy gang. Without Nishaa, koi bachaa keyaa? Viraj ke paasLOLLOL

baaki loog laksh mein keyaa karte hein , vo to mujhe patha nehi...  they walk arround with white uniform and drink coffee time to timeROFL

@bold: dadji exists... if CV's are in good mood Ram singh and Karan singh will also be with virajLOLLOL instead of team sheks..

other people in Lakshya academy do data entry work which CV's are unable to portray properly...!!

priya1804Taha0023

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Hmm... I think there is a high possibility of it coming up in future tracks. I have huge problems with this entire Shekhs track but whatever the CV's are, they aren't too sloppy in major storylines - they usually do tie up the loose ends. Eg - when we thought CV's had forgotten about Nisha talking to Ramesh about Aman's chacha's threat about the house - they did remember it and it did end up in getting resolved. 
So I don't know, maybe they have put it on hold but I think they would tie this whole blue file stupidity in the end with Nisha finding the truth about Shekhs or some other track. 

DazzlerruhiShwets1502

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

They are writing tracks separately and are failing badly in connecting them. I also have a feeling that there are two sets of writers, one writing for the Gangwals tracks and other for Viraj. Viraj track writers are bringing in so many details and failing to give a logical closure.

Hmmm... I never thought of it this way. It would explain the blahness of Shekhs's revenge motive OuchErmm

DazzlerruhiShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged
They will end by finding that Sheks is the guy who tried to steal the file...but the importance of the file wouldn't be taken up again...all the hype for safekeeping the file for nothing. 

priya1804Dazzlerruhi

Go to top