Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 2

P- no they take her soul bcoz she has his powers and if he succed to mix his soul with her then whole warewolf  creature come to end

A- what kalpi has majesty powers
R- are u gone mad ?? She is a simple girl   a normal human being..
P- no i agree she is a human being but do u really think she is a normal human being ...
Raghav frowned first he don't know what to do how go get her kalpi back and here prem is busy in his own story
R- she is a normal human being damnit!! and if u think by making any story u took her away then don't u dare to think about it !!
By hook or by crook i want my kalpi back and if u come b/w us then i neither spare u nor that majesty he need to give her soul back at any cost even if he want me to die..
P- that's of no use he never give u her soul back bcoz she has his powers and for saving her i need to take her body away
"no" raghav yelled
R- no body take her away from me and don't u dare to think again ...
Prem was admanent to take kalpi body with him so he push raghav and goes near her but before he even touch her raghav hit prem hard that he fell on floor but soon three more ware wolfs attack raghav , gauri & ashok try to deal with them and raghav busy with prem when one of them get a chance to take her body and that warewolf when touch kalpi body his whole hand get burnt and he immidatly distance himself from kalpi and when prem and his friends notice kthis they rush immidatly bcoz they can't touch her body ..
 raghav, ashok & gauri became highly confused by this  that hand if that warewolf burnt  is prem saying truth???

Ashok leave from there and gauri follow him leaving raghav in that room with a lifeless kalpana ...

Raghav lay on that same bed with kalpi  he took her hand and keep her hand on himself and say that i can't let u go he keep his hand on her cheeks the day events flashes infront of his eyes when they meet first and the same event happem that day also .

FLASHBACK

the day kalpi enter in dehradun  from that day her life changes .
Kalpi is an orpan and she get  scholarship in st college as she enter in dehradun from that day everytime she enter  in any problem

As kalpi enter in dedhradun she step out from station when some unknown mans forcefully take her lugage and try to kidnapp her she don't know who are they ??
As she is new in dehradun she don't know a single person but suddenly that mans attack her and as it late  night she somehow manage to run and keep running and running when one of those hold  her hand but his hand start burnuing by her touch she don't know how this happen but she run there again when a car stop in front of us and she faint ..
Gauri immidatly rush toward her when they notice that those mans want her but by there smell she realize that they are not humans but warewolf when  raghav come out and turn himself into vampire and after that they run from there as that place in which kalpi faint is vampires place and they are not allowed to enter there...
After that raghav take her his homei'll

FLASHBACK END
R- is prem telling truth i need to find out???
Finish
So why there hands get burnt and only  warewolfs ?? Why when raghav touch her it didn't harm him and if kalpi's soul is taken by majesty then how it lead to burn there hand??
To know more keep reading
Sorry if u find it boring and for mistakes and if u want me to continue then hit like button and drop ur comments

i'll send pm later
Edited by ....neha - 9 years ago
nice update neha...yipee m 1st
Yeee me first πŸ˜› interesting πŸ‘ o tho kalpi ko sirf vampires touch kar saktha hai or ye prem love story mai villain hai?

superb update neha ...πŸ˜› but etana chotusa update ...😭
   Klapi ko werewolf tuch nahi kar sakate.. πŸ‘only vampire ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
   love how Raghav or gouri save her ...πŸ˜›
   this is intresting story dear...want to more know ...
   update next part soon ...long update dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Awesome update but it too small plz bigger update
Its getting interesting
Update soon
Originally posted by bricka.tiwari

nice update neha...yipee m 1st
thanx
Originally posted by abxetz

Yeee me first πŸ˜› interesting πŸ‘ o tho kalpi ko sirf vampires touch kar saktha hai or ye prem love story mai villain hai?
thanx
no it's nothing like that soon u'll find out why it doesn't harm raghav
no prem is not villan he in future update help raghav he only want to save warewolfs
Originally posted by switymango

superb update neha ...πŸ˜› but etana chotusa update ...😭
   Klapi ko werewolf tuch nahi kar .. πŸ‘only vampire ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
   love how Raghav or gouri save her ...πŸ˜›
   this is intresting story dear...want to more know ...
   update next part soon ...long update dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

thanx
sry for short update actually bcoz of my clg i can't get time that's why but nxt time i'll try to update a long chapter
it's nothing like that soon u'll find out why it cqn't hurt raghav
glad u find it intresting
Originally posted by lolor

very interesting...
thanx
Originally posted by sampa79

Nice update 
thanx