darkloveriam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet1308

Awesome update but it too small plz bigger update

Its getting interesting
Update soon

thanx
sry for short update actually bcoz of my clg i can't get time that's why but nxt time i'll try to update a long chapter
glad u find it inteesting i'll update soon
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...neha

thanx

sry for short update actually bcoz of my clg i can't get time that's why but nxt time i'll try to update a long chapter
it's nothing like that soon u'll find out why it cqn't hurt raghav
glad u find it intresting

thnaks 4 replay ...
 1 Q Kalpi is not normal human being..who is she ? usake pas power hai...
  but liked Raghav use touch kar sakata hai..😉😆
  update soon..
darkloveriam thumbnail

Originally posted by: switymango

thnaks 4 replay ...
 1 Q Kalpi is not normal human being..who is she ? usake pas power hai...
  but liked Raghav use touch kar sakata hai..😉😆
  update soon..

kalpi is a normal human being
but yes she has powers but it's not hers but majesty
so u'll find in further updates
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting. Hot me hooked so far. Continue
darkloveriam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunyy

Interesting. Hot me hooked so far. Continue

glad u find it intresting
nxt update tomorrow
darkloveriam thumbnail
darkloveriam thumbnail

Chapter 3

R- is prem telling truth i need to find out??? Does she has powers or not ? I need to find out is prem lying or what he said is truth??
and raghav caresses kalpi's cheek and say i promise u no matter what happen but u need to come back at any cost
When he notice that her eyes are closed but tears start falling from corner of her eyes!!!
He was schoked to see her how is it possible if  majesty took her soul then how she responce and how that tears form in her eyes unable to see her in this condition he start kissing her  face softly , slowly and wipe her tears as he's assiring her that they both are togather soon ...
On one side raghav and kalpi both are in pain raghav bcoz he can't luve without her and kalpi who was almost dead but in this condition also she can't see him in pain ...

Other side ashok is highly confused he never thought in his wildest dream that the story he listen years ago is come out to be true only praying that she is not that girl otherwise majesty at any cost never give her soul back not even when raghav agree to convert her into a vampire which he never want ...
His chain of thoughts broken by gauri who follow him till room and finally decide to talk with him.. being his mate she know that he is hiding and trying his best that she can't read his mind
G- ashok what was that ??
A- what nothing i'm alright !!
G- i know u are hiding something
A- it's nothing like that actually i can't see him in pain so ...
Gauri cut him in middle and say u can't lie to me i'm ur mate and i know u very well
A- do u remember we heard a news about majesty some 18 years ago
G- yes i know but it's a rumor majesty himself clear that
A- i don't think thatit's just a rumor by seeing kalpi's powers today i don't know why i feel that the story is true and kalpi is the same girl ..
G- don't think too much i think it's traap of warewolfs
A- i hope what u feel is true but if not then we know very well raghav can't get her soul back and he fight for her . I don't want to lose him
Gauri put her hand on his shoulder and he continue
A- i don't think that we inform this about raghav now until we himself doesn't sure ...

Prem after seeing hand of his warewolf  friend got confused thousands of questitions running in his mind so he went to meet a warewolf who was around 150 years old and one of them who know very well all powers & secrets of not only warewolfs but vampires also  this time they need to succed  otherwise majesty kill all of them , with many questions in his mind he enter in jungle and deep imside there is a house in which that old warewolf live
M- so again u failed to bring her here
P- we are not able to take her here as nobody able to touch her
M- i know that
Prem look at him and question
P- but how is it possible her soul is ,taken by majesty then how her body still respond and why only warewolfs not able to touch her and that raghav is able to touch her
M- u forgot that the girl has majesty powers who is most powerful in all of us so whenever a warewolf try to touch her he get burnt
P- but vampires also don't touch majesty then why raghav able to touch her
M- first listen to me carefully she is a human being so she also has a heart and she love raghav  and being a human she her body has some limitations her powers only came out when she is in danger otherwise anybody touch her if he doesn't mean to harm her . She has many powers but she herself don't know about her powers ...
P- but how she cry if her soul is taken by majesty ???
M- she is able to do that her soul is taken only but not completely on full moon night which is after 25 days from now majesty only able to  mix her soul into him till then she is not dead her heart & soul respond only if someone love her or if she love someone more than herself..
So u have time of only 25 days otherwise not only she died but if he get his powers back then he destroy all warewolfs ...
Only 25 days otherwise be prepared for our end ...

So how kalpi got majesty powers??
Which girl or mystery ashok talking about ? Does raghav able to save her kalpana ??

Hush finish sry for mistakes  and if u find it boring hope u get ur answers and also of u find it illogical

sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update hope rag save kalpi its kind thrilling 
update soon
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Getting interesting 
update soon 
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waw neha superb 👏 ⭐️ 👍🏼 I am very excited to know more about all that questions you added in below 😛 updatesoon and thanks for pm darling 😃