India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Ugly Vamp n Nagin Vs NR

white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Am confused...really confused. Just wondering whose story is going on?

Show theme and concept indicates that its story of Nachiket and Ragini but since starting of the show it seems story of Pam and now story of Nivedita. Now days there are more scenes of ugly vamp and nagin than NR.

Am just fed up off that ugly vamp...the actress as well as her character...her screen presence makes me irritated. As far as whatever Kekta shows I have seen...she always prefers to show plenty of female vamps against one positive female character... I don't know whats her thinking but it seems to be her obsession to show plenty of bad females winning constantly against one good female.

I also confused as to why they are showing Dimpy-Karan in the show when they don't have any positive or negative influence and impact on story line. DK are common friends of NR so I suppose they should support both NR equally and their screen presence should make some impact...but kekta is using them like junior support characters...nothing else.

Ragini-Aman false relation is also stretched a lot...by now it should have been exposed by some way but it seems it will go on like that only for next few episodes... at least till Nishi's wedding day.

Agam met n interacted with Nishi/Aarav and Ragini many times but he never shown speaking about his life with his dad and he never mentioned anything about Suhani... bit unrealistic. Why can't they shown some good interaction scenes between siblings or mother-son?

Ranbir is also in India...so where is he? what he is doing?

As of now...the show is having only n only negative flow...there is not a single ray of positive hope. I know its Kekta's show and she likes negativity more than positivity. She likes to show bad winning constantly over good and after stretching things beyond the limits she shows some positive things. BUT as a viewer, I would like to watch the show only if its stands true to its concept else currently its not at all interesting.

Edited by i-me-myself - 01 January 2015 at 3:19am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreamazingneiraaan-rish-Cupcake-Siddhi_poeticronitfan

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged
totally agree with you
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:30am | IP Logged
So agree with you.. 
The negativity in the show is overwhelming because even the leads are in a vindictive mood all the time :(
PurpleRiot IF-Stunnerz
PurpleRiot
PurpleRiot

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:41am | IP Logged
This show is sinking in the flood of negativity.
Rarely, rarely, comest thou,
Spirit of delight!
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Lets hope the cheer of new year can bring some relief!
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Very well written and truly said.
I so wish they show DK in a positive light, trying to help NR. I get some positive vibes from them, but do not know how long that will continue. Unhappy

It has really now become the show of these vamps - not even Dr Neil Khanna is allowed to escape. He should have been a man of the world, but here they have caricatured him into a non thinking vertebrate.

As for Ragini, they have piled all the troubles against her so that irrespective of her situation, thought process whatever, she is the one who bites the dust and then kneels in front of the mighty Neil & Co. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronitfan

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

As for Ragini, they have piled all the troubles against her so that irrespective of her situation, thought process whatever, she is the one who bites the dust and then kneels in front of the mighty Neil & Co. 

Really hate that bitOuch

She's not responding as she should have.. the old Ragini would have given it back to Neil saying he's not been a great father and husband himself... I want to fight him.. fight for herself!OuchOuch
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Originally posted by poetic

Really hate that bitOuch

She's not responding as she should have.. the old Ragini would have given it back to Neil saying he's not been a great father and husband himself... I want to fight him.. fight for herself!OuchOuch

Same here, I want to give it back to him. She doesn't deserve all this c***

Go to top