Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

SBS segment on Nisha's shooting practice. (Page 9)

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingruhi

@kate you are giving new ideas to CV's... jwala's tution teacher coming backLOLLOL.. he will join with sheks and ritesh..
coming to dolly.. this time i expect summit and her FIL to take a stand..!! it's high time to speak up for the right issue..!!
I can't help it MansaLOL
They have lot of scope why do they bring another one?Confused
I joined later so I don't know much about Dolly's in laws and her track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazzlerruhi

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingruhi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Kate
If Aarthi was somebody special to Viraj and she enters, that opens a third angle...Nisha-EWF-Aarthi...which I don't think will happen. I want Viraj to shut out talking to the mailer, even if it is just Nisha. It's just off his character. 

@bold: i think this track is for viraj to realise what kind of boss he is actually...!! he commands friendship from an assistant and in turn doesn't allow them to be too friendly with her which led her to do such an act...!!
If viraj wants to be a friend, he should have been a bit open about himself..!! else if he wish to be a boss he could have been reserved..!! but being a friend and boss at same time is somewhat adding multiple shades to the character...!!

yh in real world I think it's rare to find a friend such as him in a boss. I agree. 
I feel may be though he heard Nisha's confession he will keep to himself as Nisha is his only hope for his academy.

Dazzlerruhi

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:37am | IP Logged

@Kate
If Aarthi was somebody special to Viraj and she enters, that opens a third angle...Nisha-EWF-Aarthi...which I don't think will happen. I want Viraj to shut out talking to the mailer, even if it is just Nisha. It's just off his character. 

He doesn't even know that EWF is Nisha, also on top of that he gave her the name Arthi based on what nobody knows.
So even if some random Arthi enters, how in goodness name is Viraj going to know that she is the EWF ?????
This whole track of this EWF is just bogus. They should have stopped it the moment he went to meet that person and she wasn't there...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazzlerruhicaller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Esha..if somebody comes claiming she is Aarthi..the EWF..Viraj will have no choice but to accept because he has told the EMF that he is giving her the name of Aarthi. Yes..this is possible provided somebody else knows about this EWF by going through the mails...possibly Gaya...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazzlerruhicaller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Sometimes Viraj has given Aarthi thinking about someone whom he was close may be that Aarthi will come in to picture.
bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Zindagi ki Mehak Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
What a fake Aarthi? Oh God!
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Esha..if somebody comes claiming she is Aarthi..the EWF..Viraj will have no choice but to accept because he has told the EMF that he is giving her the name of Aarthi. Yes..this is possible provided somebody else knows about this EWF by going through the mails...possibly Gaya...

Maybe Gaya might go through his mails, coz just like his phone, his mails also don't have a password. Another stupidity for such an intelligent person as Viraj...
Maybe his blast from the past might come in as Arthi ...who knows, just to show some fake concern
But really I never had thought that LA would turn out to be such an overdramatic place...sports Academy cum CSI office cum kitchen politics...D'oh

The only thing I wish for now is that Nisha just lets everything else ( including Viraj ) go to hell and concentrate on her career and her life...that she achieves something just for HERSELF and not for someone else...
I am really getting fed up of this drama surrounding Viraj and his LA 
priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:18am | IP Logged
You know, I think Taher was joking LOL
He always sort puts a weird entertaining twist in the events happening in the show and I think this time is also not different - But I do think Viraj is probably going to get more attached to EWF aka Aarti. I highly highly doubt there is actually going to be a new actual entry.

Edited by priya1804 - 01 January 2015 at 8:21am

MsfairyCindreLa

Go to top