Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

SBS segment on Nisha's shooting practice. (Page 5)

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:11am | IP Logged
I too don't want another new entry. They can build a very god stories from what already they have. Like Shwets said Ramesh's fear and  Priyanka's jealousy track. Even there are ways to Sheks to throw Nisha out why another character?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

MsfairyCindreLa IF-Rockerz
MsfairyCindreLa
MsfairyCindreLa

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:11am | IP Logged
i dont think he meant abt new entry as in person
he probably meant tht viraj ll fall fr EWF

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ijaza

ROFL "Ramesh roaming around in the academy" tat would be silly and annoying not only for nisha but for us as audience as well to watch..
I hope he was just talking about the EWF not an entry as such plss,god!!

From what we have seen of him...I don't think he will do that..LOLLOL 
Also, he has other cases to solve at home..LOL

caller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

I too don't want another new entry. They can build a very god stories from what already they have. Like Shwets said Ramesh's fear and  Priyanka's jealousy track. Even there are ways to Sheks to throw Nisha out why another character?

Kate...I think it's better to see if the show is actually signalling another entry instead of going by what was shown on the segment. 

Priyanka is already fuming and now with jealousy, hope she doesn't get down to more insulting ways. As for Ramesh's fear, it would be interesting. He can let his daughter take her decisions, but he cannot stop himself from being scared or worried. He wouldn't have minded if she wasn't in love with Viraj, or if it wasn't Viraj's academy. He has no problems with shooting. 

caller123

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by darlingruhi

Originally posted by darlingruhi

@shweths other day Lakshmi convince Ramesh to allow nisha to take her decisions by herself naa.. so he won't meddle but infact it may be Ramesh's idea that he and dadaji should see nisha's practice session at academy...!

CVs have handled Ramesh's fear very nicely. For Nisha, Ramesh's support is the most important one to move forward. Let's see if Ramesh also has a part in convincing Dadaji. May be Dadaji wants to see how Nisha performs and wants to take the decision after that.

@bold: it is quite possible... but still ramesh also has a role to play in the decision... so he may tell dadaji that he wants to keep an eye on practice session... not that ramesh fears but to have knowledge of what is actually happening he may ask dadaji to do that...!! 

That's a part which I didn't like much. The way Viraj asked only for Dadaji's permission and not Nisha's parents. Yes, Dadaji is the head of the family who makes the decisions, but acknowledging RL was needed too. 

I think Dadaji would have wanted to see how the academy is, if it is safe etc etc before making the decision. Ramesh would have asked him to come along. Though I don't think Ramesh would be roaming around in the academy to keep an eye, because he knows Nisha wouldn't like it. 

Viraj didn't take RL seriously because they appeared too friendly object nisha's training...!! But in future they may be considered...!!
Frankly speaking viraj addressed mohan and viren as tauji but not RL as mummy papaLOLLOL.. don't know what CV's are having in their script for future

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:29am | IP Logged
@Manasa
Viraj is so formal. He should have had a word with RL about the offer too. Seemed like he understood/thought they definitely won't have a say..or will never object anything for Nisha..

Yes..LOL I noticed that too. He didn't address RL and they had to introduce themselves...

Dazzlerruhicaller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Ramesh would have had a heart failure if Viraj had said Papa..LOL I remember his reaction when Ritiesh called him Papa..LOL

Dazzlerruhicaller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Ramesh would have had a heart failure if Viraj had said Papa..LOL I remember his reaction when Ritiesh called him Papa..LOL
This is quite interesting...
How would he call Ramesh and Laxmi?LOL
Yes definitely with the insecurities Ramesh is having if Viraj says papa he would have a heart failure.LOL

Shwets1502

Go to top